LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/04/2017 7:22 am  #251

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Jen wrote:

My POI has gone silent again but I'm not worried about it.

In saying that, the past two days I haven't felt like doing any PW OR BWD.

I feel flat and I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I think I read somewhere that people do the LS with their eyes open looking at the candle.

Is that what you're supposed to do?

I think having them closed helps with the visuals because you aren't distracted by the surroundings in the room that you're in.

4/04/2017 2:07 pm  #252

Thank you, Avaelle 😊

I will continue to keep them closed.

When doing the second week of the LS, are you supposed to use the same candle or do you purchase a new one?

4/04/2017 2:27 pm  #253

Jen,
Use the same candle.  I'd really only consider buying a new candle if the day came where I was completely re-casting it and there wasn't enough candle left to complete the entire thing

4/04/2017 3:43 pm  #254

Sweet. You're a champion. Your reply put a smile on my face.

Thank you ❤

4/04/2017 5:52 pm  #255

Do we use new candle for second round, i.e. After the first 3?weeks?

4/05/2017 4:48 pm  #256

Weirdest thing happening. My POI has been silent, I have not heard from him at all, he's not even replying to a message I sent him. However, I've been attracting like 4 other guys, and 2 of them I've been involved with before, and i even visualized about one of them before but I got over him and i stopped visualizations months ago.
Is that normal??
And why isn't my target responding when I feel such a strong connection with him?

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

4/05/2017 4:51 pm  #257

nenalatina wrote:

Weirdest thing happening. My POI has been silent, I have not heard from him at all, he's not even replying to a message I sent him. However, I've been attracting like 4 other guys, and 2 of them I've been involved with before, and i even visualized about one of them before but I got over him and i stopped visualizations months ago.
Is that normal??
And why isn't my target responding when I feel such a strong connection with him?

You have confirmation that it's working! Trust me, it's working on your POI he just hasn't acknowledged and confirmed it with you. Realize that it's not possible for it to work on everyone else but him! LOL

4/05/2017 9:06 pm  #258

Kkvig wrote:

nenalatina wrote:

He hasn't contacted me at all. I've finished the love  spell and i thought everything was going great.  We spent 2 days together. He even sent me a message a couple of days later all upset because I hadn't messaged him since we'd been together, he was mad saying I'd forgotten about him. And although he was happy to be with me I didn't see LOVE coming from him. So I restarted the love spell and this time I have 2 pieces of his personal belongings do it with.
Do you think maybe the feeling is too overwhelming for him? Is he still receiving my love manifestations? Or what is going on??? Before hed reply instantly after any manifestation and now hes silent, PW or BWD arent workings either. Should I send him a message instead of playing hard to get? But what if he doesn't reply? That'll kill my hopes even more 😐

Be patient and confident. Don't put that the spell or meditation doesn't work in writing! Trust it and keep going with your life. I know exactly how you feel but just be sure in yourself that everything is working. Just let it flow and stay positive. The spell might be too overwhelming and it is also common that the target distant themselves because they are feeling it. Keep it up sister, stay strong and positive and everything will flow in the right direction. Do NOT doubt yourself!

My POI has been silent for one week and he can come up to see me at my desk on my floor any time he likes but hasn't.

I really needed to read that right now so thank you ❤

4/06/2017 2:13 am  #259

Jen wrote:

Kkvig wrote:

nenalatina wrote:

He hasn't contacted me at all. I've finished the love  spell and i thought everything was going great.  We spent 2 days together. He even sent me a message a couple of days later all upset because I hadn't messaged him since we'd been together, he was mad saying I'd forgotten about him. And although he was happy to be with me I didn't see LOVE coming from him. So I restarted the love spell and this time I have 2 pieces of his personal belongings do it with.
Do you think maybe the feeling is too overwhelming for him? Is he still receiving my love manifestations? Or what is going on??? Before hed reply instantly after any manifestation and now hes silent, PW or BWD arent workings either. Should I send him a message instead of playing hard to get? But what if he doesn't reply? That'll kill my hopes even more 😐

Be patient and confident. Don't put that the spell or meditation doesn't work in writing! Trust it and keep going with your life. I know exactly how you feel but just be sure in yourself that everything is working. Just let it flow and stay positive. The spell might be too overwhelming and it is also common that the target distant themselves because they are feeling it. Keep it up sister, stay strong and positive and everything will flow in the right direction. Do NOT doubt yourself!

My POI has been silent for one week and he can come up to see me at my desk on my floor any time he likes but hasn't.

I haven't had contact with my ex in a month but I'm still confident and positive. I can feel that it's driving him insane, and I know he's gonna break his dumb stubborn rule soon and text me lol. We got this! Trust me!

4/06/2017 8:00 am  #260

Kkvig wrote:

Jen wrote:

Kkvig wrote:

I haven't had contact with my ex in a month but I'm still confident and positive. I can feel that it's driving him insane, and I know he's gonna break his dumb stubborn rule soon and text me lol. We got this! Trust me!

I once went a month without hearing from my POI.

Board footera