LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2017 10:57 am  #261

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

I don't know how to reply on the same post

But thank you LANIE for that insight, you're right if it's working on everyone else and without measure, how can it not be working on him being that HE IS my POI and the love messages and visualizations are intended for him.  I've even attracted my boss' attention and she is a snobbish woman who doesn't look at anyone who isn't smooching her behind. I'm happy for the feedback I'm getting from all the people I've attracted, obviously I'd love to hear from him but I'm not discouraged bc I know he feels me, he's probably in denial, he's not the type of man who develops feelings for one woman and he must be freaking out!

And thanks to everyone else who has responded and shared their experiences, it gives me reassurance and  strength to keep moving forward.
Xoxoxo

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

4/07/2017 5:08 am  #262

I believe the LS is working as we have been talking a lot over the past two days and he even kissed me on the lips goodbye.

The only thing getting in the way of us getting back together is his ex wife as she continually threatens to block him from the children should he come back to me.

She did it once before and she won't hesitate to do it again.

First round of the second week of the LS tonight.

Here goes ❀

4/07/2017 7:25 am  #263

Jen wrote:

I believe the LS is working as we have been talking a lot over the past two days and he even kissed me on the lips goodbye.

The only thing getting in the way of us getting back together is his ex wife as she continually threatens to block him from the children should he come back to me.

She did it once before and she won't hesitate to do it again.

First round of the second week of the LS tonight.

Here goes ❀

He should have legal rights that would end her childish games.

4/07/2017 5:10 pm  #264

He knows that but she's turned his children against him and they too tell him if he comes back to me, they want nothing to do with him so going to Court would be fruitless ☹️

4/08/2017 1:58 pm  #265

This morning I was doing the love spell. At one point Lanie says: when I get to the number one, you will be connected. The exact moment she says one...my phone rings with the ringtone of my love!
It made me laugh so loud, talking about connecting...πŸ˜†

4/10/2017 4:15 am  #266

I performed the second LS last night (week two) and today my POI came over to see me and was telling me over and over how much he loves me and how much he wants to be with me.

There are still many obstacles but I see this as definite progress.

Keeping going, boys and girls β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻

4/10/2017 4:24 am  #267

Jen wrote:

I performed the second LS last night (week two) and today my POI came over to see me and was telling me over and over how much he loves me and how much he wants to be with me.

There are still many obstacles but I see this as definite progress.

Keeping going, boys and girls β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻

Amazing πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ So happy for the you!!
Did you the whole LS once?

I'm wondering if I should repeat the whole spell again or if should wait. I got some progress but also have obstacles to overcome...

4/10/2017 4:57 am  #268

I completed the second spell of week two so I have another two spells to go.

He has told me many times before that he loves me and is going to come back (this was before PW, BWD and LS) so I'm hoping this time, he follows through and it's permanent.

I would definitely redo it πŸ‘πŸ»

4/10/2017 6:29 am  #269

Jen Im confused you have 2 more love spells to do?
And how were you guys B4 the love spell?

4/10/2017 9:41 am  #270

Snoopy828 wrote:

Jen Im confused you have 2 more love spells to do?
And how were you guys B4 the love spell?

The spell is broken down into sessions.Β  Jen has 2 more sessions.

Board footera