LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2017 3:47 pm  #271

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Snoopy828 wrote:

Jen Im confused you have 2 more love spells to do?
And how were you guys B4 the love spell?

Snoopy, I'm on week two and completed two out of the four that you're required to do. My third LS will be tonight and the final one on Thursday.

We used to live together and he moved out five months ago and back in with his ex wife to see his children as she won't allow him access to them when with me.

During the past five months, he's told me over and over how much he regrets leaving and how much he loves me and that he wants to come back but then does a full 360 and completely disconnects because he's afraid of not seeing his children again as his ex wife reminds him every day of that.

Now that I've commenced performing my techniques, I know (not hope) he will work through all of his obstacles (and there are many) and will be back ❤️

4/12/2017 1:17 am  #272

Update: Since seeing my man on Monday, he has not called me or messaged so it appears he's gone silent on me again.

I'm not ok with it but accepting it nonetheless and keeping positive and of course continuing my PW and BWD.

❤️

4/12/2017 2:25 am  #273

Jen wrote:

Update: Since seeing my man on Monday, he has not called me or messaged so it appears he's gone silent on me again.

I'm not ok with it but accepting it nonetheless and keeping positive and of course continuing my PW and BWD.

❤️

I'm feeling you Jen.  I flew over to my loves country last week, it wasn't to see him but when he heard I was coming he asked if I wanted him to come and spend time and we spent an amazing night and the next afternoon together.  I haven't heard a thing from him since the day before I came home!  Things were fine when he left and we had a few laughs by message but now he's gone back to being quiet and hasn't read the messages I sent before I left!

Like you i'm not feeling too good about it but trying to keep my chin up and just know that he's overcome with the feelings he has after spending time with me (or so i'm telling myself lol).

Wish I knew why guys did this!

Last edited by daisychain (4/12/2017 2:29 am)

4/12/2017 7:28 am  #274

Daisychain, I too wish I knew.

There's a very small non manifesting side of me that wants to contact him and tell him "I feel stupid and used by you telling me how much you love me and get very intimate with me and then decide to go dead silent".

And then there's the strong manifesting side of me that says be quiet and be strong as this is only temporary.

4/12/2017 7:36 am  #275

I know exactly what you mean Jen, I feel the same....I've had this urge since yesterday to call him and about half an hour ago I found myself hitting the call button without thinking! I panicked and immediately hung up so no idea if it connected or not!

We'll both get there just gotta be strong and keep our eyes on the end x

4/12/2017 7:55 am  #276

Jen wrote:

There's a very small non manifesting side of me that wants to contact him and tell him "I feel stupid and used by you telling me how much you love me and get very intimate with me and then decide to go dead silent".

And then there's the strong manifesting side of me that says be quiet and be strong as this is only temporary.

I personally wouldn't call and say that.  The next time he wanted to see me,  I'd decline.  Then,  when we did end up seeing each other - I wouldn't get intimate with him. Through my experience,  changing my actions has been a good way to change the actions of others.

4/12/2017 11:33 am  #277

Jen wrote:

This is exactly my experience,  omg it's like I'm reading my own post! Same exact experience wth?!
I sooo needed to read this as I am having not so good of an emotional moment rn. I miss him like an idiot and he doesn't bother to even open the message I sent him and that i caved only bc it was his birthday. I have so much going on in my life and that isn't even enough to distract me from his thoughts. ; (

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

4/12/2017 4:00 pm  #278

Avaelle wrote:

Jen wrote:

I personally wouldn't call and say that.  The next time he wanted to see me,  I'd decline.  Then,  when we did end up seeing each other - I wouldn't get intimate with him. Through my experience,  changing my actions has been a good way to change the actions of others.

I plan on doing exactly that, thank you 😘

4/13/2017 6:05 pm  #279

Completed week 2 last night. Still NC from him but I know he won't be able to hold it for much longer 😁

4/22/2017 1:08 am  #280

Is this love spell something that you do until you get the desired results and then you can stop or is it something you must continue doing over and over even throughout your relationship just to sustain the desired effects? A lot of meditations and "spells" say to continue doing it even after you get your desired results but I want something that will bring my desires and then I can stop and enjoy them.

Board footera