LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2017 2:25 pm  #281

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

It's not necessary to continue after you achieve the results you want. :-)

4/24/2017 2:47 pm  #282

Hi,
I have a few questions about the love spell.
1. My guy and I are in contact however, I don't have any personal item of his just some pics on my phone. I have one of the 2 of us. So, should I try get a personal belonging of his (no idea how to do that) or will the pic be enough and should i rather use a pic of him alone or with the 2 of us?
2. Do i need to print the pic or can I use my cell phone? If i print does the pic need to be in colour?
3. I read somewhere that the red candle mustn't be painted but made of red wax and red wick

Thanks

4/24/2017 3:35 pm  #283

collie wrote:

Hi,
1. My guy and I are in contact however, I don't have any personal item of his just some pics on my phone. I have one of the 2 of us. So, should I try get a personal belonging of his (no idea how to do that) or will the pic be enough and should i rather use a pic of him alone or with the 2 of us?
2. Do i need to print the pic or can I use my cell phone? If i print does the pic need to be in colour?
3. I read somewhere that the red candle mustn't be painted but made of red wax and red wick

Thanks

I'd keep it simple by using a printed picture of him(if you're in it cool) and a red candle. I wouldn't focus on the shade of red, wick color etc.

4/25/2017 8:24 am  #284

Avaelle wrote:

collie wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

I'd keep it simple by using a printed picture of him(if you're in it cool) and a red candle. I wouldn't focus on the shade of red, wick color etc.

ok, so as long as the candle itself is some shade of red that will be fine?
And what about a scented candle? Can't find a candle that isn't scented.

Last edited by collie (4/25/2017 12:10 pm)

4/25/2017 2:55 pm  #285

collie wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

collie wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

ok, so as long as the candle itself is some shade of red that will be fine?
And what about a scented candle? Can't find a candle that isn't scented.

Just keep it simple. LOL It's pretty straight forward.  I feel like once you start worrying about the color shade,  width, scent etc - you'll think that those factors play a part in the spell working which will create doubt.  It didn't say anything about scent or the scents being an issue.

4/28/2017 9:59 pm  #286

Quick question. If i fall asleep during the meditation (wouldn't say falling asleep though because i'm still conscious, but i black out for maybe 2-3min). Should I restart? 
I still feel like I was sending love even though I wasn't 100% conscious if that makes sense  

5/01/2017 9:05 pm  #287

Justine wrote:

Quick question. If i fall asleep during the meditation (wouldn't say falling asleep though because i'm still conscious, but i black out for maybe 2-3min). Should I restart? 
I still feel like I was sending love even though I wasn't 100% conscious if that makes sense  

Often times when you're in a deep meditation it feels almost as if your sleep. I wouldn't worry about it or start Over. :-)

5/10/2017 12:50 pm  #288

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It's not necessary to continue after you achieve the results you want. :-)

What if you haven't seen the desired results?

Never Miss a Chance to Dance

5/17/2017 10:23 am  #289

I am confused about the schedule. Lets say you start the first week on Friday and do the spell 3 times that week. Lets say the third time you do it is Thursday. Do you start the second week on Friday or wait one full week before starting the second week of the spell?

Thanks

5/18/2017 8:39 pm  #290

Collie
I'am also confused about the schedule.

Board footera