Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



8/30/2017 9:15 pm  #301


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

so I have done my 4th night of the love spell and I have to share. My whole body got goosebumps. I was smiling ear to ear! I finally experienced a wonderful feeling that truly makes me feel like I successfully connected with my POI! I just wanted to share. Anyone else experience something similar??

9/06/2017 8:45 pm  #302


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Yes! I had that experience multiple times. It is a great feeling. I also feel warm sensations around my heart. It is lovely  

9/06/2017 8:48 pm  #303


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

soulful_queen3 wrote:

Yes! I had that experience multiple times. It is a great feeling. I also feel warm sensations around my heart. It is lovely  

Yes! I've felt that too. It's great! Another odd thing I've noticed a couple times is I feel like I'm about to sneeze. What's that about?! Is that just a coincidence? Lol

2/20/2018 12:57 am  #304


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Anyone still doing the Love spell?

Anyone still active on the forum? lol

4/29/2018 4:35 am  #305


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

How would you like to hear a true story of manifesting that did not involve getting into a meditative  state, but happened with just a thought? This is how powerful the mind is, you can think for a few seconds of something you desire and voila, you get it. That is what happened to me one day at work (I do freelance work at a store). I was taking my morning break, the break room is located upstairs. I was almost to the top of the stairs when I had the desire for fresh fruit. I thought, I should have bought some, then thought, I am not going all the way back down for fruit. When I arrived at the break room, what do you think was on the table? You got it, fresh fruit, FREE, for the taking. Our power is only limited when we think it is, if we see our power as unlimited, then it will be.

4/29/2018 9:13 am  #306


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Pussycat wrote:

How would you like to hear a true story of manifesting that did not involve getting into a meditative  state, but happened with just a thought? This is how powerful the mind is, you can think for a few seconds of something you desire and voila, you get it. That is what happened to me one day at work (I do freelance work at a store). I was taking my morning break, the break room is located upstairs. I was almost to the top of the stairs when I had the desire for fresh fruit. I thought, I should have bought some, then thought, I am not going all the way back down for fruit. When I arrived at the break room, what do you think was on the table? You got it, fresh fruit, FREE, for the taking. Our power is only limited when we think it is, if we see our power as unlimited, then it will be.

 
Wow feels great.
Thanks for sharing

5/13/2018 6:04 pm  #307


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

I have the PW book and meditation.  The PW meditation always induces me into a sleep/trance state so I know it's very powerful.

I have been looking at this book but I'm not comfortable with the spell portion.  Can I just do the other portions of the meditation without doing the love spell or is everything kind of working together like a package?
 

5/14/2018 6:21 pm  #308


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

BelleFleur wrote:

I have the PW book and meditation.  The PW meditation always induces me into a sleep/trance state so I know it's very powerful.

I have been looking at this book but I'm not comfortable with the spell portion.  Can I just do the other portions of the meditation without doing the love spell or is everything kind of working together like a package?
 

The spell part is really no different than anything else you're doing, except you're using a candle and it had the word "spell" attached to it, which make some people think they are doing something evil. It's just energy just like everything else.

5/15/2018 6:26 pm  #309


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Piper wrote:

BelleFleur wrote:

I have the PW book and meditation.  The PW meditation always induces me into a sleep/trance state so I know it's very powerful.

I have been looking at this book but I'm not comfortable with the spell portion.  Can I just do the other portions of the meditation without doing the love spell or is everything kind of working together like a package?
 

The spell part is really no different than anything else you're doing, except you're using a candle and it had the word "spell" attached to it, which make some people think they are doing something evil. It's just energy just like everything else.

Well, I don't think it's "evil" but when I think of spells I think "witchcraft."
 

5/15/2018 8:36 pm  #310


Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

hermeshorse wrote:

This is as Piper has stated no different to anything else you are doing working with LOA and intentions. Tell me do you have birthday candles on your cake and as you blow them out do you make a wish? This is no different only considerably more powerful in its intent as it's intensely personal.

OK, I liked that analogy.  Thank you.  And I do light candles for my intentions at church.  I've even written my "requests" on the candle.  I guess this is quite similar...

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.