LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 12:11 am  #31

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm so glad y'all are enjoying it.  :-)  xoxoxoxoxoxo

​Lanie I just finished it!! could not stop reading, I'm off to buy a red candle! can't wait to cast my spell Bless you goddess xoxo

2/14/2017 12:12 am  #32

Got it, finally 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 12:50 am  #33

emmiline wrote:

Got it, finally 

Me too!! I'm so happy 😊

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (2/14/2017 12:50 am)

2/14/2017 2:21 am  #34

I LOVE the red font.  Something different.  I went straight to the spell and I like that it's simple.  
You won't look like a crazy voodoo woman doing it.  I'm going to download the MP3 now.  
Thanks Lanie!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/14/2017 2:37 am  #35

Will those cute little tea lights work with the spell as long as we do the names and such? Or is it best to just buy a plain red candle with a candle holder for the wax to drip on?

2/14/2017 3:13 am  #36

I would love to do this love spell but I don't have any personal items or anything he has touched anymore so it looks like I'm out of luck there. I wonder if it would still work even if you don't have that.

2/14/2017 3:14 am  #37

Blue wrote:

Will those cute little tea lights work with the spell as long as we do the names and such? Or is it best to just buy a plain red candle with a candle holder for the wax to drip on?

Lanie says to make sure the candle is red as it is the colour of love.. and it would be difficult to carve names onto small tea light candles as you put your name on one side and your loves on the opposite side of the same candle

2/14/2017 3:15 am  #38

Blue wrote:

It doesn't matter what type of candle you use as long as it is red.  
A tealite will work but since it will be burned multiple times it may
not last long.  If that is all you have, remove it from its tin so you
can carve into it.  There will probably be lots of red candles on
clearance sale after V-Day and you can stock up then.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/14/2017 3:16 am  #39

Joshbemine wrote:

I would love to do this love spell but I don't have any personal items or anything he has touched anymore so it looks like I'm out of luck there. I wonder if it would still work even if you don't have that.

in the book Lanie says if you don't have personal items you can use a photo of the person or a piece of paper with their name on it

2/14/2017 3:17 am  #40

Joshbemine wrote:

You can use a picture.

Board footera