LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 3:32 am  #41

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

I got the Love Spell and the Relaxation meditation.  LOVE!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/14/2017 3:46 am  #42

Thanks. How did I miss that bit of info. Must of been to excited in the reading  of it, I looked over that bit. Going back to read the book again.

2/14/2017 4:10 am  #43

Another annoying question (so sorry) - does the picture have to be printed out or can it just be a picture from our phone?

2/14/2017 4:24 am  #44

Blue wrote:

Another annoying question (so sorry) - does the picture have to be printed out or can it just be a picture from our phone?

I would use a printed picture because it's more substantive than digital
but you can work with what you have.  Some spells (not Lanie's) have
you folding the picture, writing on it, burning it and digital wouldn't work.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/14/2017 10:35 am  #45

Blue wrote:

Print it out or you can just write name on a piece of paper.  Picture is more powerful though! :

2/14/2017 4:42 pm  #46

I need to find some red candles today.. we're not that big on candles in my country. We mostly just have the plain white ones.. otherwise, i can always order from good old Amazon. 

Hi Lanie,
I have a couple of questiions regarding the schedule but ill message you so as not to give away any details relating to it here.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 5:10 pm  #47

emmiline wrote:

I need to find some red candles today.. we're not that big on candles in my country. We mostly just have the plain white ones.. otherwise, i can always order from good old Amazon.

Hi Lanie,
I have a couple of questiions regarding the schedule but ill message you so as not to give away any details relating to it here.

Thank you sweetie!  ;-)

2/14/2017 5:25 pm  #48

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

2/15/2017 12:12 am  #49

Is anyone using a picture of the two of you together? I have so few printed pictures of just my guy alone and really none that are recent.

Last edited by January (2/15/2017 12:14 am)

2/15/2017 12:23 am  #50

I don't see why not. I don't have any pictures of my man and I together so I'm just using a picture of him alone.

Board footera