LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2017 12:37 am  #51

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Blue wrote:

I don't see why not. I don't have any pictures of my man and I together so I'm just using a picture of him alone.

PhotoShop 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/15/2017 3:08 am  #52

I don't quite understand the first part of the schedule. Is it 3 times a day for the first week or 3 times in that week?

2/15/2017 3:31 am  #53

Joshbemine wrote:

I don't quite understand the first part of the schedule. Is it 3 times a day for the first week or 3 times in that week?

3 times in that week preferably in the same place and at the same time each time you cast the spell as it creates a morphic field when you go to the same place and go through the same ritual

2/15/2017 4:21 am  #54

Thanks Blissful. It's very confusing the way it's written. I thought it meant that but then you end up doing it more the week later because you do it 4 times in that week, which is why I thought I was reading it wrong.

2/15/2017 6:50 am  #55

Joshbemine wrote:

Thanks Blissful. It's very confusing the way it's written. I thought it meant that but then you end up doing it more the week later because you do it 4 times in that week, which is why I thought I was reading it wrong.

This part confused me as well. Is it supposed to be one week from the last spell or the first one? Wasn't sure if that mattered much but I don't want to overdue it like she talked about.

2/15/2017 10:14 am  #56

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

Just making sure I answered this on my personal email????  

2/15/2017 12:50 pm  #57

I bought this book too and I am ridiculously excited to use it! Lanie, thank you so much! 

2/15/2017 2:28 pm  #58

Hi everyone, I just finished reading the book and found it excellent - especially the part on EFT. I just wondered though - in the love spell part, after the instructions for setting up the candle,  etc, it says to begin the spell, to start listening to the recording of the meditation. But which one are we supposed to use? I can't see any new meditations for this book on the webite. Thanks

2/15/2017 3:34 pm  #59

High_Priestess wrote:

Hi everyone, I just finished reading the book and found it excellent - especially the part on EFT. I just wondered though - in the love spell part, after the instructions for setting up the candle,  etc, it says to begin the spell, to start listening to the recording of the meditation. But which one are we supposed to use? I can't see any new meditations for this book on the webite. Thanks

They are in a bundle on her website for $20.

2/15/2017 3:48 pm  #60

Hi ladies,
please email Lanie with questions about the Love Spell schedule and not release details about it here. She needs to sell her books.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera