LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/15/2017 4:04 pm  #61

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

Just making sure I answered this on my personal email????  

​Yes you did, thank you Lanie!! I tried visualizing the way you suggested and felt a lot better about it, such a beautiful little love spell I feel so calm and happy during the visualization I also followed up the love spell with the "believe you can manifest love" MP3 and left me feeling so confident! Hope it was okay to listen to this after the love spell MP3 and I also still had the candle burning, hope that was that alright.

​Bless you Lanie - thank you for always responding and being there for your sisters xoxox

2/15/2017 10:07 pm  #62

Blissful wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

Just making sure I answered this on my personal email????  

​Yes you did, thank you Lanie!! I tried visualizing the way you suggested and felt a lot better about it, such a beautiful little love spell I feel so calm and happy during the visualization I also followed up the love spell with the "believe you can manifest love" MP3 and left me feeling so confident! Hope it was okay to listen to this after the love spell MP3 and I also still had the candle burning, hope that was that alright.

​Bless you Lanie - thank you for always responding and being there for your sisters xoxox

I'm always happy to help!  I'm glad you felt so good after you did the spell.  It's fine to listen to the meditation before or after.  It reaffirms that you can do it!  :-)

2/16/2017 8:13 pm  #63

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
xo

Hi Lanie,
I had a question about how I should be visualizing us and the schedule. I fell asleep during the spell last night too..  I didn't repeat it but went ahead and listened to the Believe You Can MP3 before blowing out my candle. Hopefully that is okay.  I tried to send you a PM about this but your inbox is full, so I emailed you. Thanks!!!

2/17/2017 10:29 am  #64

Hi January!  I believe I answered your questions through email but I just want to make sure!  :-)

2/18/2017 1:58 am  #65

Be careful with the love spell. Crazy things are already happening on my end.

2/18/2017 5:34 am  #66

Hi Blue,
… Crazy good or crazy bad?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/18/2017 5:55 am  #67

I guess both? It's like a switch in him, he's 10000% more affectionate and it's just..intense. 

2/18/2017 6:18 am  #68

WOW  (shocked)

I need to find some red candles already..

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/18/2017 6:37 pm  #69

It could very well be results of the love spell or my PW/BWD on him as well.
I'm wondering, though, even if we see results with the love spell if we can just repeat the schedule when we're done.

2/18/2017 9:40 pm  #70

@Blue

How many time she have you did the love spell so far? I did mine for the first time on Thursday. Tonight I will continue for my second time .

Do you like the results you are getting?

Board footera