LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2017 11:15 pm  #71

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Blue wrote:

Be careful with the love spell. Crazy things are already happening on my end.

It's very disappointings to discover that this was fabricated results.

Last edited by Avaelle (4/03/2017 12:04 pm)

2/19/2017 3:53 am  #72

how long does this love spell take to work?

2/19/2017 4:26 am  #73

Lanie thank you for the new books! The Eft is something I love to do and your techniques make me feel so good! Thank  you Lanie it's amazing  thanks for all your wonderful insights and continuous support for us women❤️

2/19/2017 4:29 am  #74

Issykitten wrote:

how long does this love spell take to work?

The results can be instant or take awhile to build up.
Follow the schedule Lanie does in her books and she said if you don't hear anything to do it again.

2/19/2017 10:11 am  #75

Hmmmm this looks a really interesting read. I'm going to order mine right now! :-)

2/19/2017 2:20 pm  #76

Hi all
I have an existing candle working that i do on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It's a honey jar spell - to basically make communications 'sweet' between my boyfriend (ex) and myself; although we are currently no contact I hope it will help in the future. Do you think I can use this existing candle working in conjunction with the love spell that Lanie uses? Or should I use a separate candle? The current candle(s) are pink - for reconcilliation and romantic/ emotional love rather than passionate love - which is traditionally the red candle that Lanie uses.

I could easily add an additional candle to the working. Or should I just use the meditation MP3 alongside my existing candle working?
Thanks

2/19/2017 3:27 pm  #77

duvetwitch wrote:

Hi all
I have an existing candle working that i do on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. It's a honey jar spell - to basically make communications 'sweet' between my boyfriend (ex) and myself; although we are currently no contact I hope it will help in the future. Do you think I can use this existing candle working in conjunction with the love spell that Lanie uses? Or should I use a separate candle? The current candle(s) are pink - for reconcilliation and romantic/ emotional love rather than passionate love - which is traditionally the red candle that Lanie uses.

I could easily add an additional candle to the working. Or should I just use the meditation MP3 alongside my existing candle working?
Thanks

I would use a new candle instead of one you have used before for something else.  Try to make it red if possible!  :-)

2/19/2017 3:28 pm  #78

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie thank you for the new books! The Eft is something I love to do and your techniques make me feel so good! Thank you Lanie it's amazing thanks for all your wonderful insights and continuous support for us women❤️

EFT has literally saved my life and it is so good to raise your vibration instantly.  :-)  I'm so glad you're enjoying the techniques!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

2/19/2017 4:13 pm  #79

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Lanie thank you for the new books! The Eft is something I love to do and your techniques make me feel so good! Thank you Lanie it's amazing thanks for all your wonderful insights and continuous support for us women❤️

EFT has literally saved my life and it is so good to raise your vibration instantly.  :-)  I'm so glad you're enjoying the techniques!  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Wow that's so wonderful! I remember when I found out about it but for some reason I stop and now with your technique it's back in my life and I'm loving it! These girls are in for a treat!💝

2/19/2017 4:30 pm  #80

Lanie Stevens wrote:

would use a new candle instead of one you have used before for something else.  Try to make it red if possible!

Thank you Lanie, I will do that. In my existing working I use a new candle each day - I have tons of quick burning candles (they burn 1.5-2 hours), these are designed specifically for spell workings. Fast burning candles are said to bring fast results.  Each day I burn a candle I let it burn out totally.

I also have some red ones, so I will start with those (the mini candles).   Then maybe move to using full size candles and snuffing them out each day and re-using them the next day.

Thanks so much for your reply, I will follow your advice.

Board footera