LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/19/2017 11:25 pm  #81

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

Blue wrote:

I guess both? It's like a switch in him, he's 10000% more affectionate and it's just..intense. 

Ooo can you post more details/your success story with the spell ?  =D 

2/20/2017 5:40 am  #82

This book is great and really enjoying the meditations! xx

2/20/2017 9:52 am  #83

Do you sell it as pdf as well? Or a normal book? I don't have a kindle unfortunately

2/20/2017 10:45 am  #84

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Do you sell it as pdf as well? Or a normal book? I don't have a kindle unfortunately

You can download the Kindle App to your desktop, laptop,
iPhone or whatever and read your ebooks that way.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/20/2017 11:16 am  #85

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

Hello,

I just finished the book over the weekend and I have this same exact question for Lanie. However, Lanie's PM inbox is still full. Thanks in advance.

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

2/20/2017 11:20 am  #86

NewJackSweetie wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Hi Lanie
firstly I absolutely LOVE your book, it was so beautiful and uplifting I couldn't wait to get started with the spell and the EFT Tapping! So I had a question about the Love Spell MP3 - when we are seeing our specific person and ourselves standing next to them is it like seeing something on a movie screen or are we just seeing like a bit of space between us and then the sides of them like the side of their face/body? I hope this question makes sense.. basically are we in first person or seeing it like a movie? I tired to PM you but your inbox is full.
xo

Hello,

I just finished the book over the weekend and I have this same exact question for Lanie. However, Lanie's PM inbox is still full. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure you see it in first person - as if it's happening to you.

2/20/2017 1:36 pm  #87

Indigo wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

You can download the Kindle App to your desktop, laptop,
iPhone or whatever and read your ebooks that way.

True.  I downloaded the App and read books on my phone.

2/20/2017 3:54 pm  #88

Hi loves,
Just a reminder. if you bought Lanie's latest books and enjoyed reading them, please leave a review on Amazon, it only takes a minute 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/20/2017 5:19 pm  #89

emmiline wrote:

Hi loves,
Just a reminder. if you bought Lanie's latest books and enjoyed reading them, please leave a review on Amazon, it only takes a minute 

Thanks for reminder sweetheart 💝

2/20/2017 8:43 pm  #90

Just finished my first 3 love spell sessions as of yesterday and just saw results today from my man!!! 😘Thank you Lanie for this gem.

Board footera