LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/12/2017 8:51 pm  #1

Lanie Needs Your Input

I am in the process of doing more meditations and would love to have input from members who have used them.  Are there subjects that you feel need more meditations?  If so, what do you recommend?  What subjects would help you the most?  Body?  Mind?  Men?  :-)

2/12/2017 9:02 pm  #2

Re: Lanie Needs Your Input

I didn't like the ones that start with imagining you are on a beach, not sure why but I couldn't relax, and I love the beach!! and I can easily imagine it as I spend a lot of time there.

I would love a meditation that asked you to focus on your goal but didn't specify what that goal was, but for example you would say to imagine having what you want or imagine that you have achieved your goal and then you are silent for a couple of minutes while we imagine it.
Then you could say now imagine telling your family and friends your news - again a moments silence,
then imagine their reactions - again silence.
and so on!!

Something like that I think would be great and could be used for lots of situations!

2/12/2017 9:08 pm  #3

You mentioned making John's marbles hurt for months even after MRI's and such - can you make a meditation do the opposite? Ex. Healing your man? My man has extreme back pains and I want to help him - i have visualised giving him massages but he'll tell me from time to time that it still hurts.

Last edited by Blue (2/12/2017 9:09 pm)

2/12/2017 9:46 pm  #4

Hi Lanie, oh great!

A meditation specifically for overcoming a fear or phobia would be great. Perhaps it can have the silence so clients can use it for anything.

The water sounds are very relaxing, either waves crashing on the beach or a waterfall.

I havent had success with the BWD meditation, not sure why.. would you consider making another one with a differing and shorter script?  (grin)

What about one for attracting a celebrity lookalike

If i think of more ill let you know, love.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/12/2017 10:42 pm  #5

Hi Lanie, I'd like more  meditations for physical beauty and self-esteem building as well as how to emotionally heal your partner.

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

2/12/2017 11:04 pm  #6

Great recommendations!  Thank you!  Keep them up and I will figure out a way to create them. I know it may seem monotonous to some with the soundtracks but they are specifically designed to get you into the magical alpha state.  :-)

I am doing a short version of PW and BWD for when you don't have much time.  Also I am grouping some meditations in bundles so it will be a little cheaper.  Updated my website, too.  I've been busy!  

2/12/2017 11:27 pm  #7

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I am in the process of doing more meditations and would love to have input from members who have used them.  Are there subjects that you feel need more meditations?  If so, what do you recommend?  What subjects would help you the most?  Body?  Mind?  Men?  :-)

You have covered just about every meditation topic under the sun!  
The only thing that you don't have is meditations for alcohol and drug addiction.  
Maybe something for chocolate/gummy bear addiction 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/13/2017 1:29 am  #8

I think more meditations on manifesting physical beauty will be great!
Ive purchased the PW, BWD and CTC meditations and they are awesome. I also appreciate Lanie's idea to have shorter PW and BWD meditations in case we do not have time sometimes.

2/13/2017 4:03 am  #9

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Your new website looks great!!!!! It's so easy to move around and navigate! TY💜 I also wanted to comment on the mediation's I personally like the the beach relaxation ones but all of them really do their job regardless with me I get relaxed really quick! A lot of times I start a playlist of your mediation's right before bed and basically sleep while they all play through the night! I wake up feeling great!💝

2/13/2017 6:29 am  #10

Could you also do one for blockages preventing you from achieving your goal? One where you imagine the blockage and then you describe how we can make it disappear.

Personally I'd like to use it for several situations, I sometimes find it very hard to achieve orgasm for example and think that might help me.

Board footera