LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 8:52 pm  #21

Re: Lanie Needs Your Input

Self confidence!  That's at the core of it all.

2/14/2017 9:41 pm  #22

Lanie Stevens wrote:

emmiline wrote:

What about a get your body back after childbirth and tightening down there.

You know I do a meditation to tighten up and I can feel it contract on the inside!  LOL  Maybe I will do one!  ;-)

Please consider it, im not a mother yet but i know a lot of ladies put there would appreciate this 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 10:53 pm  #23

This may sound weird and bad but still I would like to see a meditation and guidance for how we can do that thing lanie did to d the guy who hurt her bad ; one with his balls and the other with his heart ! This can be used for self defence against wrong men who abuse and trouble us as a way to be well equipped to protect ourselves or with those who threaten to kill our sanity and need more aggressive approach to back off !! I would really love one that would help me to be able to do those things lanie did with her ex men who made her life hell !! 😊

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

2/14/2017 10:55 pm  #24

I am queen wrote:

This may sound weird and bad but still I would like to see a meditation and guidance for how we can do that thing lanie did to d the guy who hurt her bad ; one with his balls and the other with his heart ! This can be used for self defence against wrong men who abuse and trouble us as a way to be well equipped to protect ourselves or with those who threaten to kill our sanity and need more aggressive approach to back off !! I would really love one that would help me to be able to do those things lanie did with her ex men who made her life hell !! 😊

I don't think she will, honestly - because she has said revenge is not what she wants nor does she believe anymore in doing the technique to hurt others. I think the best thing to do with people who threaten our sanity is to cut that person off and make our own fields and auras stronger so they can't effect us.

Plus, people won't use it for "defense" - a lot of people will use those meditations to intentionally hurt others.

Last edited by Blue (2/14/2017 10:56 pm)

2/15/2017 6:41 am  #25

Blue wrote:

I am queen wrote:

I don't think she will, honestly - because she has said revenge is not what she wants nor does she believe anymore in doing the technique to hurt others. I think the best thing to do with people who threaten our sanity is to cut that person off and make our own fields and auras stronger so they can't effect us.

Plus, people won't use it for "defense" - a lot of people will use those meditations to intentionally hurt others.

Hey blue,
               I disagree with u dear !! LANIE is all about empowering females and in many cases these things are far needed to be applied ! If it was truly that bad LANIE wouldn't have used it nor mentioned it in her books ! She has cos she wants her sisters to know that one can defend like this and also ensure the one hurting is taught a lesson !! And all of us here are mature and responsible adults !! And karma is also at play whether anyone watches over us or not,karma sees all !! Moreover  That way blue with all due respects to u and others who feel this is wrong even this loa,pw bwd also can be misused (for example one can try it on a married man or married woman) won't that account for something wrong as well ?! It all depends on how one sees it,what the intention is and what it is used for! And it would be better if LANIE takes a stand whether she wants to go ahead and do it or not is left to her and she can make that decision without anyone else answering for her if she will do it or not do it !! This is an open forum and suggestions were asked by all people here for topics and I suggested mine ! I would prefer LANIE to decide whether she would do it or not do it and in both cases I would respect her decision !! No offence at all to u blue and let me tell u I really love ur posts and ur inspiring write ups which has been a very big help for every single person on This forum !! Please do not get me wrong here,but it seems like u want to decide for her ! Correct me if I am wrong and I am ok to change my decision,if I have ny chance mistaken it ! Lots of love to all !! ❤😘❤😘
P.s those who don't approve of it they shouldn't buy it incase she does make it ! Those who approve can go ahead and buy it and help themselves and the weaker ones in their life! 😊🙏🏼

Last edited by I am queen (2/15/2017 6:43 am)

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

2/15/2017 10:24 am  #26

I am queen wrote:

I won't do a meditation to hurt someone.  LOL  I'm not an angel and John really got it when he stalked me, threatened me and wouldn't leave me alone for 2+ years but I did warn him before I let him have it.  I am not defending my decision but enough was enough and I needed to let him know that I wasn't intimidated because I have something WAY more powerful than his idle threats.  :-)

How you use the technique is totally up to you but you don't need guidance from me to do it because you have the details of how to use the technique and that's all you need.  It is heartwarming to get emails and posts from women who have changed their lives using my technique.  I wouldn't want to know I was intentionally condoning or hurting someone.  So y'all can decide how to use it but I will stick to positive MP3s and let you squeeze his balls in the technique if that's what you want -- just don't tell me so I won't feel guilty.  

However, I just thought of a new title for the meditation "Nut Buster".  ;-)  Don't look for it on my website but it is a catchy title.

2/15/2017 1:41 pm  #27

Lanie; I would welcome a shortened version of PW and/or Burn. Like; a 'quickie'. You've already conditioned us to get into the meditation state in the long versions by saying "sleep; sleep; sleep"; now if we are relaxed enough quickly after having done it so many times; just a short 5 min visualization (call him to us; hear him say _____; we say/do ______; let go and come out) would be helpful. I understand maybe you want to offer this to someone who's already bought the longer version first; I'm not sure how that would work. But I know it would be useful, either way. 

Also - and this is a nit-pick so I don't really care - but if you are so inclined in the future; maybe a lottery-winning meditation that is more general. I trust the Universe to pick the right numbers for me; I just want to get in the flow of winning  

2/15/2017 10:11 pm  #28

I am going to do a quick version of PW and BWD because if you have 5-7 minutes that is enough once you get into the groove.  :- )  

2/16/2017 1:50 am  #29

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I am queen wrote:

I won't do a meditation to hurt someone.  LOL  I'm not an angel and John really got it when he stalked me, threatened me and wouldn't leave me alone for 2+ years but I did warn him before I let him have it.  I am not defending my decision but enough was enough and I needed to let him know that I wasn't intimidated because I have something WAY more powerful than his idle threats.  :-)

How you use the technique is totally up to you but you don't need guidance from me to do it because you have the details of how to use the technique and that's all you need.  It is heartwarming to get emails and posts from women who have changed their lives using my technique.  I wouldn't want to know I was intentionally condoning or hurting someone.  So y'all can decide how to use it but I will stick to positive MP3s and let you squeeze his balls in the technique if that's what you want -- just don't tell me so I won't feel guilty.  

However, I just thought of a new title for the meditation "Nut Buster".  ;-)  Don't look for it on my website but it is a catchy title.

LANIE u rock !! Ofcourse I don't want u feeling quilty but then it was for self defence with a person who can get scary and threaten my life !! And considering how physically men are more stronger I wanted to be able to ensure th person gets their doze and stays away !! 😘 But I lovee u for this reply I got what I had to with ur reply !! 😘😘😘😘😘😘 not to forget the title heading is kickass !! 😝

Last edited by I am queen (2/16/2017 2:09 am)

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

2/16/2017 1:40 pm  #30

How about one for closing pores and making skin tight and young?!

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

Board footera