LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 12:17 am  #31

Re: Lanie Needs Your Input

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I am going to do a quick version of PW and BWD because if you have 5-7 minutes that is enough once you get into the groove.  :- )  

It's possible to get into alpha state that quickly?

2/17/2017 1:54 am  #32

lovelychica25 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I am going to do a quick version of PW and BWD because if you have 5-7 minutes that is enough once you get into the groove.  :- )  

It takes me literally seconds to to get into alpha state I tap my forehead lightly like Lanie says too in her PW audible book and it takes me right in to it! 💞

2/17/2017 3:41 am  #33

Hi :-)

There is a younger you (or something like that!) meditation, but I think it speaks about a younger body?

I don't have that one yet but that's what it sounds like in the write up. 

I would love to have one for a younger looking face too. 
(Unless that's already included in the younger you one?)

I'm sure I can think of more, but that's what comes to mind at the moment. 

Actually, on the subject of faces etc. one to see your own beauty would be nice too. 

Last edited by Tess (2/17/2017 3:42 am)

2/17/2017 10:33 am  #34

Mcleanie77 wrote:

lovelychica25 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It takes me literally seconds to to get into alpha state I tap my forehead lightly like Lanie says too in her PW audible book and it takes me right in to it! 💞

That's awesome!  You have trained your subconscious mind to take over and put you into a manifesting state by repetition.  When I get into my bed and lie on my back I can go into an instant relaxed state and feel my body's energy being balanced.  Don't you love it?

2/17/2017 10:35 am  #35

lovelychica25 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

When you meditate on a regular basis you train your mind and body to respond quickly so it gets easier and easier to go into an altered, relaxed state and you can immediately feel it.  

2/17/2017 1:32 pm  #36

I was thinking about how much I can meditate as I am enjoying doing it. So meditating often will help me learn to relax and get into my subconscious even more? I'm learning everyday.

2/17/2017 6:56 pm  #37

marilyng wrote:

Could you also do one for blockages preventing you from achieving your goal? One where you imagine the blockage and then you describe how we can make it disappear.

Personally I'd like to use it for several situations, I sometimes find it very hard to achieve orgasm for example and think that might help me.

I would love this!

2/17/2017 10:08 pm  #38

One for crushing procrastination would be great. I think proscastination shows up in different areas of our lives and in different ways.

2/18/2017 12:36 am  #39

Maybe one that addresses the fear of having possible fertility issues

2/18/2017 2:56 am  #40

DreamCatcher wrote:

One for crushing procrastination would be great. I think proscastination shows up in different areas of our lives and in different ways.

Good idea, crushing procrastination / laser sharp focus.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera