LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 4:24 am  #1

This will blow your mind

When I was dating my ex I had to move back to school which was very far from where we lived. The school was outside a city which I've always dreamed about living in. I was intimate with my ex and I said that he will come visit me in the city and I will lose my virginity there. we were intimate but we never actually did the "deed". That never happened because we broke up.

Fast forward a few months later. I move back home but I decide to vacation back in my dream city. I was on an online dating app and I see an old friend of mine from home. I had a crush on that guy before but I was too shy to say anything. I messaged him and it turned out he had moved there. The next day I went back home so I couldn't meet him.

Then when I get home on the radio I hear that there is a concert in my dream city at the end of the next month. I really wanted to go back to the city and to the concert and said "Universe let's see if you can get me this". I was sarcastic in my tone because I thought there was no way I could actually fly back there.

Fast forward two weeks I get a surprise job interview in that city and they offer to pay for my flight and hotel. I actually don't remember applying for that job other than maybe passing my resume to someone a long time ago. This was literally at the timing of my original intention. Moreover, the day of that concert, which was a day before the flight to my interview, I got into my car and on the radio they were streaming that concert! I was sarcastic with the Universe and it gave me a sarcastic response!

Anyway, after getting there and going to my interview, I met that friend for dinner. It was really just intended to be a fun catch up and I really didn't expect anything more. He wanted to show me his apartment with the view and during that time he did reveal that he had feelings for me in the past around the time I did. Both of us were both shy though! I guess you all can guess what happened after....

The two of us ultimately decided to not pursue the relationship any further and just remain friends. But this story does go to show that the Universe always delivers.

2/14/2017 9:19 am  #2

Re: This will blow your mind

Looove your story! <3

Board footera