LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/14/2017 9:09 pm  #1

scripping doesn't work ....?

I wrote down that he'd text me today and that we'd sleep on the phone together (we're long distance) and let it go but it hasn't  happened ... so I guess it doesn't work for me... how do I make it work?  I'm being told not to give up but NOTHING  has happened in almost 4 months he wont text,send anything back to me, call, nothing.. I've read stores on here of people using pw, rs and bwd for almost 2 years and nothing ... so when does it start to work?

2/14/2017 9:14 pm  #2

Re: scripping doesn't work ....?

That's not how it works. Why can't you guys just look up the resources that are on here and follow the directions? :/ 

2/14/2017 9:36 pm  #3

I have.... nothing is working

2/14/2017 9:42 pm  #4

You must let go of your negative emotions and stop caring so much about what he does. How you feel is most important and if you feel desperate and frustrated then it won't work. Do your visualization or scripting session and then go about your day like normal. It takes as long as it takes YOU to let go of your negativity. 

2/14/2017 9:52 pm  #5

Issykitten wrote:

I wrote down that he'd text me today and that we'd sleep on the phone together (we're long distance) and let it go but it hasn't  happened ... so I guess it doesn't work for me... how do I make it work?  I'm being told not to give up but NOTHING  has happened in almost 4 months he wont text,send anything back to me, call, nothing.. I've read stores on here of people using pw, rs and bwd for almost 2 years and nothing ... so when does it start to work?

What exactly is going on?  Details please. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/14/2017 9:56 pm  #6

Nothing is going on that's just it..  nothing has happened at all..

2/14/2017 9:58 pm  #7

Issykitten, are you also working on yourself or just chasing the guy??

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 10:04 pm  #8

I'm not chasing him at all

2/14/2017 10:07 pm  #9

You sound desperate, thats why i am asking.  It really winds you up that he is not communicating back or giving you 'signs'. This is not the right mindset to be in.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/14/2017 10:13 pm  #10

I'm not desperate I just want to know what I'm doing wrong since everyone else gets at least a text or a call

Board footera