LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/17/2017 5:03 am  #1

Morphic fields made simple: Find love, money and more

Hi lovelies,
Have any of you read this book?

https://www.amazon.com/Morphic-Fields-Made-Simple-Money-ebook/dp/B00E8OVUKS

I purchased it a few years ago and read it through, didnt practice the technique then because it was hard to wrap my head around. But after being primed for years with Lanie's help im thinking of revisiting it. I remembered this book after reading Lanie's latest, because she mentions about morphic fields. There isnt much information out there about the authors or their technique specific to the book.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/17/2017 7:29 am  #2

Re: Morphic fields made simple: Find love, money and more

emmiline wrote:

Hi lovelies,
Have any of you read this book?
FM-MN6UCRW

I purchased it a few years ago and read it through, didnt practice the technique then because it was hard to wrap my head around. But after being primed for years with Lanie's help im thinking of revisiting it. I remembered this book after reading Lanie's latest, because she mentions about morphic fields. There isnt much information out there about the authors or their technique specific to the book.

Many thanks.. Does this book mention techniques? 

2/17/2017 7:32 am  #3

Hi sweetie, it has a meditation exercise (thats the technique) with a schedule to follow for love, kind of like the love spell if i recall correctly..
Also there are exercises to help you reach alpha and practice visualizing.

Last edited by emmiline (2/17/2017 7:33 am)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/17/2017 7:35 am  #4

emmiline wrote:

Hi sweetie, it has a meditation exercise (thats the technique) with a schedule to follow for love, kind of like the love spell if i recall correctly..
Also there are exercises to help you reach alpha and practice visualizing.

Hi Dear, Many thanks.. I have PWD and BWD books with me.. Does this book complement these two books.. Book looks interesting enough so thought to ask this. Thanks again

2/17/2017 7:41 am  #5

It explains about morphic fields and how the meditations align you to the field allowing you to manifest. In hindsight, i think i didnt try to discipline myself to follow the exercises. Whereas Lanies technique was much easier for me grasp and run with.
Knowledge wise it complements what Lanie teaches us but i think it has merit to stand on its own too. The authors take you through the theory then teach the techniques.

2/17/2017 7:42 am  #6

emmiline wrote:

It explains about morphic fields and how the meditations align you to the field allowing you to manifest. In hindsight, i think i didnt try to discipline myself to follow the exercises. Whereas Lanies technique was much easier for me grasp and run with.
Knowledge wise it complements what Lanie teaches us but i think it has merit to stand on its own too. The authors take you through the theory then teach the techniques.

Many thanks.. Buying it.. Knowledge is always great.. Helps us in growing... Many thanks again 

2/17/2017 7:43 am  #7

Great, update us when you read it please 

2/17/2017 5:57 pm  #8

https://www.createspace.com/4385526

Morphic Fields Made Simple: Find Love, Money & More
Authored by Michael Ambazac, Robert Mason
Edition: 1

"Imagine you had a magic red button that when pressed, could make all your dreams and desires come true. You want someone to fall in love with you? Click the button, and it happens. You want more money, or a new car? Click the button, and it's yours. You want to change job? Give up smoking? Lose weight? Click...click...click... Like the genie in the bottle, the magic button provides, every time.

Of course, there's no such thing as a magic red button. But you can make your dreams and desires come true more easily than you ever thought possible. How? By harnessing the power of morphic fields.

Morphic fields are an exciting new branch of scientific research. These subatomic energy patterns connect everything on the planet together, including you, me, and anything that you might desire. And because you're already connected to everything through morphic fields, you can use them to obtain whatever it is you want. They are the closest thing to a magic red button.

It sounds almost too good to be true, but in reality people have been using morphic fields for centuries, they just didn't know it. The law of attraction, the tarot, cosmic ordering, or just plain old NLP and positive thinking are all ways of using morphic field energy to manifest our desires. They all work, to a degree, but they're not very efficient, because they were all created in ignorance of the science that makes them possible.

Now, with the benefit of the latest research, including thousands of our own test subjects, we can share with you a simple, no-nonsense method for tapping the power of morphic fields directly. We'll show you a step by step processes you can use for common goals, and how you can adapt these 'recipes' to get about anything else you could ever want.

With the technique we share in this book, you'll be able to:

* Make almost anyone fall deeply and genuinely in love with you, even an ex!
* Attract money and wealth into your life.
* Get the job you want.
* Easily beat any addiction. Smoking, drinking, gambling, and anything else you want to quit.
* Lose weight and get fit without having to worry about difficult diets.
* Boost your self confidence.
* Make new friends easily.
* Improve your memory, and learn new skills effortlessly.

If you're tired of self improvement systems that promise the earth but deliver little or nothing, then morphic fields will be a revelation to you. You don't need any special skills or tools to use the processes you will learn, because you already have everything you need.

We'll show you how to use your very own brainwaves to manipulate and control morphic field energy. With the exercises and techniques we've developed over the last ten years, you'll be raring to go in no time."

2/18/2017 5:41 pm  #9

Thanks emmiline. I will definitely look at this book when I have finished reading Lanie's latest book

2/18/2017 5:47 pm  #10

aligemini wrote:

Thanks emmiline. I will definitely look at this book when I have finished reading Lanie's latest book

Hi love, ok great!
Lanie's new book is amazing.

Board footera