LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2017 12:14 pm  #1

What are your Lanie routines?

Just curious to know how you work the routines into your day: what/which meditations/how often....

With mine in the morning I currently use the chord cutting meditation mp3 followed by the PW. Sometimes I do PW at night also.

I'm going to add the spell also but I think I'll have to do that in the afternoon.

What do you guys do? Please share! 

2/20/2017 12:18 pm  #2

Re: What are your Lanie routines?

I do PW for 15-20 min every night, sometimes I do it in the morning for 5-10 min if I'm not too sleepy. I have only missed a day or two since I've started the technique.

I do add a mixture of BWD in my PW sessions as well sometimes, but not always. There is enough sexual tension and such between my man and I that I don't really need to do BWD often.

Last edited by Blue (2/20/2017 12:19 pm)

2/20/2017 1:10 pm  #3

I used to do BW one night, then PW the next. But,  it has been a few weeks since I've done those.  I"m now doing her love spell as recommended.

2/20/2017 3:58 pm  #4

Is any one doing PW and the love spell?

2/20/2017 4:32 pm  #5

Hi everyone  

I am doing PW every day and I am doing the new Love Spell. I got to the stage now where I just KNOW he is mine and he is constantly thinking of me. 

Feel It Real. 

2/20/2017 7:32 pm  #6

BettyBlue wrote:

Just curious to know how you work the routines into your day: what/which meditations/how often....

With mine in the morning I currently use the chord cutting meditation mp3 followed by the PW. Sometimes I do PW at night also.

I'm going to add the spell also but I think I'll have to do that in the afternoon.

I routinely meditate at bedtime.  I have all of Lanie's For Women Only series
books and re-read them as necessary.  I have recently started Love Spells
and listen to a couple of Lanie's fascinating MP3s.  I'm hooked

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/21/2017 1:25 pm  #7

Blue wrote:

I do add a mixture of BWD in my PW sessions as well sometimes

How do you do that, Blue? Do you do one session right after the other?

I was for a while using PW and following it up directly with BWD, but I was using the recordings and I felt that it was a bit much having to go through the process of taking myself down into alpha level twice.

2/22/2017 1:34 pm  #8

Indigo wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

I routinely meditate at bedtime.  I have all of Lanie's For Women Only series
books and re-read them as necessary.  I have recently started Love Spells
and listen to a couple of Lanie's fascinating MP3s.  I'm hooked

Yeah I've heard that bedtime is a really good time to do it.

I've just started with the love spell myself. I'm not trying to attract anyone: I'm just trying to spice things up with the guy I've already got and I'm interested to see the result of it. :-)

2/28/2017 10:12 am  #9

Blue wrote:

I do PW for 15-20 min every night, sometimes I do it in the morning for 5-10 min if I'm not too sleepy. I have only missed a day or two since I've started the technique.

I do add a mixture of BWD in my PW sessions as well sometimes, but not always. There is enough sexual tension and such between my man and I that I don't really need to do BWD often.

​Pardon my ignorance, i have just started. How do you do 5-10 minutes of PW when the recording is 30 minutes long?

​And when you do BWD & PW consecutively in one sitting, do you go through the whole scanning and breathing and counting all over again?

2/28/2017 3:42 pm  #10

I do BWD and PW at night before sleep, sometimes I do fall asleep during  as they're just so relaxing 😴 Sometimes I do quick own sessions at work.

On my bad days when I'm not in the right place to work on my love I work on myself. I have, I think 14 or more of Lanie's meditations and they're gold! Yesterday I didn't feel well, I had anxiety, I felt sad so I only did meditations aimed at me: stop worrying, powerful you, heart forgiveness, believe you can manifest love ❤️ I think I did 2 hours straight of different ones and I did feel good after so I did BWD before bed, then fell asleep during PW.

Just these past two days I decided to start my day with "powerful you". I set my alarm clock earlier and as soon as it rings I put the meditation on, if I drift back to sleep it's ok. This has made a difference! I can't tell you how strong and positive I've been feeling all day so this new routine is with me to stay😊

Board footera