LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2017 2:12 pm  #11

Re: What are your Lanie routines?

I'm getting back into a routine on this as it worked for me after 4 months, but I've been blocked again - my own fault. So my routine will be BWD in the morning and then PW when I'm not doing the new love spell meditation in the evening I think I'm also going to mix it up with the Powerful You meditation.

I love doing BWD in the morning, especially when I first wake up.  I always  wake up very happy in the morning -  because I know exactly how he feels about me.  It helps to cement that feeling - I know he'll be back because I am irresistible to him.  He told me that when he came back the last time.  He was constantly thinking about me, and life wasn't the same without me.  He even finished with the fling he was with after me because she wasn't me.  In his words "I am the perfect girlfriend" Wonder why that was.....LOL. This schizzle works!! 

3/02/2017 3:52 am  #12

Re: What are your Lanie routines?

Jag123 wrote:

I'm getting back into a routine on this as it worked for me after 4 months, but I've been blocked again - my own fault. So my routine will be BWD in the morning and then PW when I'm not doing the new love spell meditation in the evening I think I'm also going to mix it up with the Powerful You meditation.

I love doing BWD in the morning, especially when I first wake up.  I always  wake up very happy in the morning -  because I know exactly how he feels about me.  It helps to cement that feeling - I know he'll be back because I am irresistible to him.  He told me that when he came back the last time.  He was constantly thinking about me, and life wasn't the same without me.  He even finished with the fling he was with after me because she wasn't me.  In his words "I am the perfect girlfriend" Wonder why that was.....LOL. This schizzle works!! 

Your post put a massive smile on my face the techniques work that's for sure! I highly recommend the Powerful You meditation, it's making me feel so much better! I think it helps me detach better than CTC and gives me confidence and strength I'm surprised it's not mentioned here more often and used by those who are struggling to feel better in themselves.

Board footera