LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2017 8:11 am  #1

BWD and PW calling them

Is calling them really nessesary? I somehow lose their image and realnes after calling them..It is more vivid and intense when I just imagine scene with them..I can clearly hear them what I want them to tell me and feeling of their touch is more intense to me that way, without calling them and seeing them turning around.

2/25/2017 12:11 pm  #2

Re: BWD and PW calling them

Missy wrote:

Is calling them really nessesary? I somehow lose their image and realnes after calling them..It is more vivid and intense when I just imagine scene with them..I can clearly hear them what I want them to tell me and feeling of their touch is more intense to me that way, without calling them and seeing them turning around.

Are you doing the meditation from the book and/or using Lanie's guided meditation?
Have you been doing it long enough that you feel comfortable making changes?
Are you getting the desired result?  If so, then I would say to continue as you are.  
If not, revert to doing the meditation exactly as Lanie has instructed.  I have made
small changes to my meditation and it has not negated the desired outcome.
I apologize if you find my last sentence to be grammatically incorrect

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/25/2017 12:53 pm  #3

No, it's not necessary, most remote seduction doesn't involve calling them, the calling out to them is Lanie's special technique which she says gives you faster results but she admits to getting that from someone else and doesn't take credit for it herself

2/25/2017 1:16 pm  #4

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Missy wrote:

Missy, I'm the same way.  I find that trying to see him at a distance and calling out to him is distracting, and it's so much harder for me to actually see his face that way.  But, if I just imagine him with me, right in front of me, it's much clearer and more real to me.  Also, for some reason visualizing comes to me much easier when I'm moving...whether it be on a walk or driving in a car, everything is so much clearer and the emotions come almost unprompted.  I still try to do it Lanie's/Neville's way sometimes, but it doesn't seem as effective for me, personally.

Part with moveing is exactly the same with me. I also do it much better with my eyes open.  You and I are the same type, :D

2/25/2017 1:29 pm  #5

Indigo wrote:

Are you doing the meditation from the book and/or using Lanie's guided meditation?
Have you been doing it long enough that you feel comfortable making changes?
Are you getting the desired result?  If so, then I would say to continue as you are.  
If not, revert to doing the meditation exactly as Lanie has instructed.  I have made
small changes to my meditation and it has not negated the desired outcome.
I apologize if you find my last sentence to be grammatically incorrect

Np
I'm taking about Lanie's instructions in a book.
I do see results without calling them also. I don't call him from distance, I just see myself with him imidiatelly and hear him say "we are connected mentally,emotionally and sexually" and then go on with visualisation.

2/25/2017 1:40 pm  #6

Missy wrote:

Np
I'm taking about Lanie's instructions in a book.
I do see results without calling them also. I don't call him from distance, I just see myself with him imidiatelly and hear him say "we are connected mentally,emotionally and sexually" and then go on with visualisation.

Well then, as Confucius says - If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  

Keep on doing what you're doing.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

2/26/2017 7:49 am  #7

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Same here, Missy. I don't know why, but I'm better with eyes open, too.

I think we should keep doing it that way. I am for example daydreamer, I naturally visualised unknowingly  most time of day paralel with doing other activities. Someone who is not work better with meditations.. 

Last edited by Missy (2/26/2017 7:50 am)

2/26/2017 10:14 am  #8

Missy wrote:

I think we should keep doing it that way. I am for example daydreamer, I naturally visualised unknowingly  most time of day paralel with doing other activities. Someone who is not work better with meditations.. 

Lanie specifically mentions daydreaming in PW.

It is not the same as visualizing in the meditative state.

2/26/2017 2:04 pm  #9

I just finished reading How to make him burn with Desire . I was hoping to get some tips.  I was practicing RS and for some reason it brings my ex to me and he wants to have sex but days later he post a pic with the rebound girl . Sometimes I think he does it to get a reaction out of me then I'm just confused. I want go back we have been broken up almost 2 months now and I'm missing him but I'm not giving him any reaction to what he is doing. So when I'm calling him do I say it out pound ornin my mind sometimes I feel he is looking at me then again I can't tell because I'm not getting any progress. Please help if you can .

Antonio's Wife❤️💚💛

2/26/2017 2:15 pm  #10

Indigo wrote:

Missy wrote:

Lanie specifically mentions daydreaming in PW.

It is not the same as visualizing in the meditative state.

I understand that. My intentional creation is different than daydreamng. I just say it is easier for me to switch in that state with eyes open and get to scene in my mind imidiatelly. I don't call and see him comeing, but I just at beggining ask him "Are you here?" and he says "Yes I am" or I ask him to tell my what time it is, then he checks his phone and tells my actual real  time..that way I get that here and now feeling..

Last edited by Missy (2/26/2017 2:19 pm)

Board footera