LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 3:37 pm  #11

Re: BWD and PW calling them

Antonios Wife wrote:

I just finished reading How to make him burn with Desire . I was hoping to get some tips. I was practicing RS and for some reason it brings my ex to me and he wants to have sex but days later he post a pic with the rebound girl . Sometimes I think he does it to get a reaction out of me then I'm just confused. I want go back we have been broken up almost 2 months now and I'm missing him but I'm not giving him any reaction to what he is doing. So when I'm calling him do I say it out pound ornin my mind sometimes I feel he is looking at me then again I can't tell because I'm not getting any progress. Please help if you can .

I can't answer all the questions about what's going on with you and your man.
And to be honest, I lurk Vs so I know a bit about your history.  I'm going to
give you the same advice that I give most others that are having relationship
issues.  Lanie's PW and BWD are wonderful tools to have at your disposal
to use on your man.  However, when there are so many problems, you must
do more.  It is important to read and implement Lanie's teachings from her
other books, so do yourself a ginormous favor and read them ALL.  I would
suggest you start with PP and BU2MU goes into detail about NC and other
topics.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10/08/2018 6:35 pm  #12

Re: BWD and PW calling them

Lanie or anyone else, I'm trying to understand calling the person as loud as I can in my mind.  I just don't feel like I'm doing it right.  It feels like I'm screaming in my head which kind of seems the opposite of the relaxed state I'm trying to achieve.  Can anyone make it a bit clearer?  I have the PW book, and the PW and BWD meditations.  Thank you

Board footera