LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/28/2017 10:03 pm  #1

He's up my butt and now I don't care.

I tried for over 6 months with this guy. I had an incredible urge to message him, so I told myself I was able to leave my home on time I'll reward myself by messaging him.lol

He replied promptly and we've been messaging each other nonstop all day. I'm slighly annoyed and it feels like a job to text him back. He should pay me  so I can buy Lanie's new book. 

All his messages have been sexual and slightly annoying. We're meeting soon, for me this will be my closure. Then I'm off to manifest myself a real man.

2/28/2017 10:12 pm  #2

Re: He's up my butt and now I don't care.

This is the exact reason why Lanie warns all of us to be careful with these techniques.
They're powerful and they always work and if you wake up and decide one day to give up and they come back head-over-heels then it's something you shouldn't be annoyed with.

Get closure and learn from this.

3/01/2017 12:04 am  #3

Well,  it's always nice to stories of it working and I'm sure this gives you the confidence to manifest whatever or whoever you choose next. It'll be a good thing for you to look back on. I don't know why, but your story made me smile. Though you don't seem too impressed with him, 😂 I actually hope your meet-up goes great and that he shows some maturity when you both are face-to-face. Maybe he was just nervous or excited that you actually messaged him.

✨💛✨

3/01/2017 1:35 am  #4

I wish I had this luck

3/01/2017 1:35 am  #5

Shouldn't this be in the success stories section?
It shows PW works.
Let us know if he repeats the sentences you used in PW. It helps people to know it has worked for others.
I am so glad you have moved on. I am still moving on. I want to reach that point where you are now. That "I don't care" point. That indifference is what I want for my peace. Wish you luck dear.

RISE

3/01/2017 1:59 am  #6

I think we need more such stories around here. Thank you for posting this.

RISE

3/01/2017 11:11 am  #7

Oh wow that's crazy.

3/02/2017 8:48 am  #8

I am happy you had success but I don't think 6 months is long but that's just me. Maybe all this time he was waiting to see if you would message/contact him and that's why he responding so quickly back to you. I hope that your meet up goes well and I hope you have a nice time. 

3/02/2017 6:42 pm  #9

When did you decide you didn't want him back? Just curious.

3/05/2017 2:57 am  #10

Hi guys.
We went on our date. Over dinner, he said he missed me and he was glad to see me (this could be phony man talk) We ended up at his place where things got frisky. I wish I would've waiting for him actually come back to me, as I feel that he may have believe that I was desperate. Usually when a guy is interested he says, "when can I see you again?" but he did not. 

On the other hand I'm glad that I reached out because the thought of him would have always been in my mind. Now, I'm at peace that I got to see him one last time, instead of him just disappearing, I'm off like a leaf in the wind.

Board footera