LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2017 6:12 am  #11

Re: He's up my butt and now I don't care.

Why would you say phony man talk? Could it mean he actually did missed you? Im glad that the techniques works even though you don't want him back now, 

3/05/2017 11:06 am  #12

Golden wrote:

Well, it's always nice to stories of it working and I'm sure this gives you the confidence to manifest whatever or whoever you choose next. It'll be a good thing for you to look back on. I don't know why, but your story made me smile. Though you don't seem too impressed with him, 😂 I actually hope your meet-up goes great and that he shows some maturity when you both are face-to-face. Maybe he was just nervous or excited that you actually messaged him.

Thanks dear. The date wasn't as I expected, but a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and for that I am grateful. 

3/05/2017 12:17 pm  #13

jessieroro wrote:

When did you decide you didn't want him back? Just curious.

I decided that I didn't want him when the majority of his words towards me were sexual in nature. I did bwd less than 10x on him.

3/05/2017 2:35 pm  #14

dannie wrote:

Why would you say phony man talk? Could it mean he actually did missed you? Im glad that the techniques works even though you don't want him back now, 

Hi Dannie,

Thank you for your sweet words I feel that it was phony, because if he truly missed me, he would have reached out to me. This man is attractive, and very confident and assertive. I believe that if he missed me he would've found a way to let me know. He always had my number. Even after we matched on the app he did not message me. It took an incredible urge that I could no longer have muster within to message him. He had a lot of days to be the first one to initiate contact and he would have if truly missed me.

3/06/2017 6:41 am  #15

Hi Hellokitty, I wish the very best for you girl. Honestly I wish mine was up my ass all the way, calling, texting but I will get there. LOL

Board footera