LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2017 10:50 am  #21

Re: Meeting a mutual friend

Blissful wrote:

Indigo wrote:

What happened???  I'm dying to know 

​It went really well! until she casually brought him up before I could stop her and then it was not so good.. she had no idea we had only just stopped talking to each other 3 weeks ago, she thought it had been over and done with for a year.. she was pretty shocked to find out he was talking to me everyday while he was on holiday with her in America, she basically said he was acting 100% single and flirting with all her friends when he was there and that he seemed really happy and carefree. Not gonna lie that hurt, but I remained cool as a cucumber and she was definitely on my side and said I deserve way better and he is an idiot for letting me go. She said if he asks about me she will gladly tell him that I am looking amazing and doing really well with no mention of talking about him, so that's good but I'm just left feeling really hurt and angry at him. I deleted him off snapchat and facebook..then regretted doing that but sticking to it! So at least seeing her gave me the push I needed to cut him out of my life but it still doesn't feel very good..

All that she had to say means nothing. Don't give it any time or energy. The key is to let things go. When you know LOA you will accept that from where your vibration was before you met her, that all the fears and anxiety you had was almost guaranteed to bring about that sort of conversation and her deliver information to you that wasn't going to be what you wanted to hear.

Neither you or she knows what's going on in his head. So you have no reason to be hurt or angry at him.

Keep you focus on making yourself happy and working on getting what you desire.

3/03/2017 6:53 pm  #22

Re: Meeting a mutual friend

Oasiscalm wrote:

Blissful wrote:

Indigo wrote:

What happened???  I'm dying to know 

​It went really well! until she casually brought him up before I could stop her and then it was not so good.. she had no idea we had only just stopped talking to each other 3 weeks ago, she thought it had been over and done with for a year.. she was pretty shocked to find out he was talking to me everyday while he was on holiday with her in America, she basically said he was acting 100% single and flirting with all her friends when he was there and that he seemed really happy and carefree. Not gonna lie that hurt, but I remained cool as a cucumber and she was definitely on my side and said I deserve way better and he is an idiot for letting me go. She said if he asks about me she will gladly tell him that I am looking amazing and doing really well with no mention of talking about him, so that's good but I'm just left feeling really hurt and angry at him. I deleted him off snapchat and facebook..then regretted doing that but sticking to it! So at least seeing her gave me the push I needed to cut him out of my life but it still doesn't feel very good..

All that she had to say means nothing. Don't give it any time or energy. The key is to let things go. When you know LOA you will accept that from where your vibration was before you met her, that all the fears and anxiety you had was almost guaranteed to bring about that sort of conversation and her deliver information to you that wasn't going to be what you wanted to hear.

Neither you or she knows what's going on in his head. So you have no reason to be hurt or angry at him.

Keep you focus on making yourself happy and working on getting what you desire.

Thank you for these words, I definitely need to let things go, I was clearly still holding onto that moment in time 6 months ago and it has been holding me back ever since. After I met with her I deleted him off facebook and all social media and for some reason now I feel really bad about it and wishing I didn't do that.. I think it was the right thing to do but the non rational part of my brain thinks this will push him further away from me as he will now think I don't want anything to do with him.. I do just need to get our of my own way and focus on making myself happy and let it all go.. was hard to be the one to walk away but I have to focus on the relationship I want/deserve and not settle for the crumbs he was throwing my way. I totally appreciated your support and advice xo

Board footera