LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2017 5:06 am  #1

How long you all have been doing PW for?

I just thought would be nice to know how long you guys and girls has been doing this for.

3/02/2017 5:43 am  #2

Re: How long you all have been doing PW for?

Hey Miss Linda!!!

I got PW on 6 October 2016 and started a couple of weeks later so I've been doing
it for about four months.  I'm pretty disciplined about it and do it at bedtime/naptime.  
Sometimes I do it at other times of the day but I don't overdo it.

And BTW - it WORKS!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/02/2017 5:54 am  #3

Almost 3 months. I try to do it everyday but I'm tired and sometimes just go to sleep. Nothing has happened yet but oh well. I guess since my poi is long distance it may take longer? idk

3/02/2017 6:05 am  #4

Linda wrote:

I just thought would be nice to know how long you guys and girls has been doing this for.

Hi Linda, ive been using PW since Lanie's book came out.. it must be 3 years now. I use it on and off, but have kept a routine previously for one month at a time. Without a doubt, this technique works (as does BWD) 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/02/2017 6:15 am  #5

Almost a year now! I have done mostly PW, sometimes two times a day, sometimes only once a week, depending on where my focus on life is, as I am working on lots of things. I used to really be doing it for the outcome, but lately I mostly do PW because it feels incredible to connect on that deep level.

We have gone from "you are not in my heart anymore" to being very very close friends. That we have never really gotten back together as a couple is probably due to feelings of insecurity I personally am facing and working on. what we have now is beautiful in its own way, and who knows, maybe we will take the next step again 😉

Last edited by Noeshe (3/02/2017 6:19 am)

3/02/2017 7:48 am  #6

I'm pretty sure it'll be a year next Wednesday. Things worked really fast for me with pw, I have to say it changed my life but it also exposed some deeper issues I was facing by July of last year when I had used the technique for just four months, my buy began discussing marriage and kids like I had wanted! But then I never worked on detaching and i ended up negatively manifesting somethings into our relationship and now we've been on a break for awhile. The break has been good for the most part and ive learned a whole lot about myself and what needs to change about my mindset but I haven't 100% accepted that I manifested some negative things into my relationship even though I anticipated things would go wrong Right now I'm working on doing it twice a day and working on my own career and finances cause my goal is that by this fall/winter he and I are living together

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

3/02/2017 9:13 am  #7

Since last May. I got a response from him after the first 5 months but nothing since..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

3/02/2017 9:43 am  #8

It's been a month and I reached out three times; two of those times being via private message, the last time via a comment on her posts and the last two times being positive results, via inspired action, though I would like to see her message first soon.

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/02/2017 9:43 am)

3/02/2017 9:52 am  #9

I started doing PW and BWD in November.  Without question, I believe that BWD works because I've manifested him multiple times. I'm doing the Love Spell now and I used the PW meditation for the first time last night and he appeared last night.  Throughout all of this I have been working on my self esteem and my ability to leave my house and enjoy life.  I"m a woman that has suffered from long time depression and little confidence.   Things have improved a lot and I do the work.  I can't just depend on PW.

3/02/2017 9:58 am  #10

Real lady's, real life."

Amazing girls

Board footera