LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2017 9:13 am  #1

I have the opposite problem at the moment, need your advice!

Ok, so here is the deal. A couple of years ago, I was in a very low place. My self esteem had just taken a huge blow from a break up with a man who pretty much said that he was too good for me. I'm embarrassed to say that I allowed him to even affect my self esteem, I take full responsibility for that now and I know that it was a " me " problem, not his.

The issue is, another guy came along and I know that it was because my vibration was so low. This guy, I feel sorry for him, because he had a messed up childhood, but I can't deal anymore and he is OBSESSED

He literally stalks me. He did have to move away so now he is a looong way away from me but he stalks me still and I hit my limit. The past week, my vibrations has been higher than ever ! Idk why but I am enjoying it I think that is why I cannot be bothered with him, he has the lowest vibration of anyone I ever met.

He has been violent with me in the past, and threatens suicide, threatened to kill me if I stop talking to him before, etc. My question is, can I do like a reverse PW on him to get him to lose interest in me ? And how would I go about that ?

Please don't judge me too hard. I take the blame for my low vibration back then and my own mistakes but there is no point in beating myself up anymore. All I can do now is fix this and learn some valuable lessons

Last edited by StrawberryKitten (3/03/2017 9:15 am)

3/03/2017 11:09 am  #2

Re: I have the opposite problem at the moment, need your advice!

Leaving out all recommendations from books or anything else, GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW! Get an order of protection if you need to. Your life is far too valuable to invest solely in PW. He's got to go.

3/03/2017 11:14 am  #3

I could never judge you.  I agree.  You should seek assistance from authorities with this guy.   Those types tend to be scared of the police. 

3/03/2017 11:15 am  #4

Ratpack wrote:

Leaving out all recommendations from books or anything else, GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW! Get an order of protection if you need to. Your life is far too valuable to invest solely in PW. He's got to go.

Oh, I agree ! And if he ever comes back around, I will absolutely get protection. I shouldn't have been so unclear in my original post, but to clarify, I am definitely not only counting on PW for this, I just kinda figured that it wouldn't hurt and may serve as extra protection to sever his attachment to me.

Thank you for the reply though and the concern

3/03/2017 3:36 pm  #5

Hi StrawberryKitten, i agree with RatPack dear,
Please stay safe and report this matter.

Lanie also had a stalker, i think her story is in her PW book.

xo

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/03/2017 3:46 pm  #6

Thank you guys I will definitely do what I have to do to stay safe I will have to read PW again, I don't recall that !

3/03/2017 6:46 pm  #7

StrawberryKitten wrote:

Ok, so here is the deal. A couple of years ago, I was in a very low place. My self esteem had just taken a huge blow from a break up with a man who pretty much said that he was too good for me. I'm embarrassed to say that I allowed him to even affect my self esteem, I take full responsibility for that now and I know that it was a " me " problem, not his.

The issue is, another guy came along and I know that it was because my vibration was so low. This guy, I feel sorry for him, because he had a messed up childhood, but I can't deal anymore and he is OBSESSED

He literally stalks me. He did have to move away so now he is a looong way away from me but he stalks me still and I hit my limit. The past week, my vibrations has been higher than ever ! Idk why but I am enjoying it I think that is why I cannot be bothered with him, he has the lowest vibration of anyone I ever met.

He has been violent with me in the past, and threatens suicide, threatened to kill me if I stop talking to him before, etc. My question is, can I do like a reverse PW on him to get him to lose interest in me ? And how would I go about that ?

Please don't judge me too hard. I take the blame for my low vibration back then and my own mistakes but there is no point in beating myself up anymore. All I can do now is fix this and learn some valuable lessons

What the others said.

You need to call the police and get a restraining order.  You're dealing with a
criminal psychopathic stalker that has threatened to kill you.

PW is NOT for all situations, especially not something as serious as this.  

Seek help immediately.  Just because he's not visible doesn't mean you
aren't in danger.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/03/2017 7:18 pm  #8

Indigo wrote:

StrawberryKitten wrote:

What the others said.

You need to call the police and get a restraining order.  You're dealing with a
criminal psychopathic stalker that has threatened to kill you.

PW is NOT for all situations, especially not something as serious as this.  

Seek help immediately.  Just because he's not visible doesn't mean you
aren't in danger.

I know, you guys are absolutely right and I appreciate the concern and advice, I truly do ❤️

I certainly don't intend to use this as my only measure, but I just thought that visualization may help cut the cord, so that this can maybe dissolve peacefully and with minimal harm to anyone, if that makes sense ?

3/03/2017 7:40 pm  #9

Ppl in the video comments swear by this technique--it may help you...^-^
https://youtu.be/isL7B3WZR_4

3/03/2017 7:56 pm  #10

StrawberryKitten wrote:

I know, you guys are absolutely right and I appreciate the concern and advice, I truly do ❤️

I certainly don't intend to use this as my only measure, but I just thought that visualization may help cut the cord, so that this can maybe dissolve peacefully and with minimal harm to anyone, if that makes sense ?

Cord cutting is not for that.  Lanie's description of cutting the cord is that he will feel
even more drawn to you.  Please don't visualize anything with this person, that is a
big mistake.  For all you know this dude could be a serial killer.

You need to assess your situation and take real world action. 

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

Board footera