Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



1/23/2016 2:25 pm  #21


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

TL wrote:

Hi sisters!
So I want to share my experience of using the technique so far and also ask for some advice.
I already told Lanie about this story in the email but I would like to share it here as well:
I have been using the technique for about ten days or so to attract my ex back. I haven't seen any results yet from my ex but something happened at work when I wanted to test it out.
One day I was just sitting at my desk dozing off, and I was like okay I am going to test the technique now since I recalled Lanie said in the book the best time to use it is when you are sleepy.
So I closed my eyes and visualized this guy from my work come offering his cookies to me. (I knew this coworker had cookies in his drawer). So I did it exactly the way Lanie taught in the Pussy Whip book. I visualized calling his name and then he turned around and asked "would you like some cookies?" It was a quick visualization and I didn't really have too much expectations for it. Then literally within five minutes I heard this guy opening his drawer. In my head I was like no freaking way! this is happening! Then I got an instant message on our internal messenger "would you like some cookies?" the exact words I visualized him saying in my visualization. In all fairness, this guys always likes to offer his cookies at work. But at the time I was visualizing he was busying doing his work and  we didnt have any interaction the whole day that day. Coincidence? maybe lol but I was blown away by how fast it manifested.

Anyway, going back to my concerns now. My ex broke up with just before Xmas last year. So I have been doing the no contact for over 5 weeks now. I have also been using the technique for about 10 days mixing with other remote seduction ones I learned before. I do it for at least 3 times a day, especially when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed. I find that I get really tired sometimes when I visualize too much, like I would get really sleepy and and tired during the day. I want to contact him so badly now because I don't want him to completely move on without me. I know it is good to wait for him to contact me first but I don't have patience to wait for a few months or a year like Lanie mentioned in the previous post. It would kill me to see him dating other women. I really want the technique to manifest fast but I know that he is a super stubborn guy that even if he gets the message he has enough will power to stop himself from calling me. What should I do now? I hope that all the visualization I have done so far will at least help make him be more open to hear from me.

Love and blessings to all,
Trish

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Trish!  I would love to hear other responses as well.  

I want to point out that maybe the reason you feel a little tired and/or drained when you use the technique is because you are directing your OWN energy.  If you want universal energy to boost your energy and help intensify the effect of using my technique visualize a golden energy coming in through the top of your head and energizing your own body.  While still relaxed you can then focus (without straining your brain) on sending the message to him.   Use the area around your heart for sending and you will find that you will be energized when you complete your visualization.  Opening the heart area is also great for sending and receiving love.

Hope this helps!  xoxoxoxoxoxo


 

1/23/2016 2:37 pm  #22


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

Thank you for the forum!!!  I am looking forward to learning!!

1/23/2016 2:37 pm  #23


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

What is your technique that you feel works the best with the most results ? My story I was best friends with my love for seven years and we fell in love and dated for a year and a half and we haven't spoken to each other in two years and I'm still madly in love with her and want to be with her I miss my bestfriend and my love. And I also my love and I were in the same group of friends and because of that I distanced myself from my friends because we were all close and they still hangout with her all the time I miss all my friends and my girlfriend .. It's been so long that I try to believe for a couple of weeks and then when I don't see results I get frustrated and give up .. How do I ignore the current reality ? How do I make myself fully believe that it will happen and how do I distract myself ? ... Btw I'm a girl and I've been trying to get her back and she told me two years ago I only love you as my bestfriend I'm not in love with you anymore and I never will be but, for some reason I could never give up I feel like we're meant for eachother I feel like she's my soulmate

1/23/2016 2:55 pm  #24


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

Hi Lanie,
I was so happy to have received notice from you about this new forum. I'm not sure if you remember me, though. I was one heartbroken woman whose marriage was falling apart at the end of 2013. I was desperate and searched for any possible books that might save my marriage and to stop my husband to walk away. I came across with your book and emailed you. You were so kind and walked me through the meditation again and told me not to loose hopes. You also said if it doesn't work, it has a meaning for me to have a better life, too so do not fret over it. Long story short, it took only 3 months of intense meditation to win his heart back. Now, we are more in love with each other than before the crisis. My husband adores the road I walk on and brag about me all the time at work (according to his coworker). I thank you for all you did for me when I was having such a hard time. I am Japanese and I even suggested you that I should translate your book into Japanese to help desperate women over there. I think you remember that. hahaha! I am very happy with my husband now but I do the same meditation every once in a while especially when I feel I was mean to him or when he is away. Now I am thrilled to read so many posts here and go through other women's stories.

1/23/2016 3:05 pm  #25


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

noriko wrote:

Long story short, it took only 3 months of intense meditation to win his heart back. Now, we are more in love with each other than before the crisis. My husband adores the road I walk on and brag about me all the time at work (according to his coworker). I thank you for all you did for me when I was having such a hard time. I am Japanese and I even suggested you that I should translate your book into Japanese to help desperate women over there. I think you remember that. hahaha! I am very happy with my husband now but I do the same meditation every once in a while especially when I feel I was mean to him or when he is away. Now I am thrilled to read so many posts here and go through other women's stories.

Noriko, that's very encouraging to hear :-)

Lanie - perhaps you could start a new thread for success stories like these?

1/23/2016 3:30 pm  #26


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

amy wrote:

Thank you for the forum!!! I am looking forward to learning!!

Welcome!  Happy to have you join.  There are some powerful women who know how to manifest already in the group and it's only been open for less than 24 hours.  http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png


Big Hugs,
Lanie

     Thread Starter

1/23/2016 3:34 pm  #27


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

noriko wrote:

Hi Lanie,
I was so happy to have received notice from you about this new forum. I'm not sure if you remember me, though. I was one heartbroken woman whose marriage was falling apart at the end of 2013. I was desperate and searched for any possible books that might save my marriage and to stop my husband to walk away. I came across with your book and emailed you. You were so kind and walked me through the meditation again and told me not to loose hopes. You also said if it doesn't work, it has a meaning for me to have a better life, too so do not fret over it. Long story short, it took only 3 months of intense meditation to win his heart back. Now, we are more in love with each other than before the crisis. My husband adores the road I walk on and brag about me all the time at work (according to his coworker). I thank you for all you did for me when I was having such a hard time. I am Japanese and I even suggested you that I should translate your book into Japanese to help desperate women over there. I think you remember that. hahaha! I am very happy with my husband now but I do the same meditation every once in a while especially when I feel I was mean to him or when he is away. Now I am thrilled to read so many posts here and go through other women's stories.

Of course I remember you!  I am so thrilled that you are happy with your husband and he is more in love with you than ever!  It is heartwarming stories like yours that keep me writing, answering emails and praying for my "sisters".  Bless you and your hubby!  Keep using the technique to keep things beautiful and growing between the two of you.  

Big Hugs to you both,
Lanie


 

     Thread Starter

1/23/2016 3:49 pm  #28


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

Forever19 wrote:

What is your technique that you feel works the best with the most results ? My story I was best friends with my love for seven years and we fell in love and dated for a year and a half and we haven't spoken to each other in two years and I'm still madly in love with her and want to be with her I miss my bestfriend and my love. And I also my love and I were in the same group of friends and because of that I distanced myself from my friends because we were all close and they still hangout with her all the time I miss all my friends and my girlfriend .. It's been so long that I try to believe for a couple of weeks and then when I don't see results I get frustrated and give up .. How do I ignore the current reality ? How do I make myself fully believe that it will happen and how do I distract myself ? ... Btw I'm a girl and I've been trying to get her back and she told me two years ago I only love you as my bestfriend I'm not in love with you anymore and I never will be but, for some reason I could never give up I feel like we're meant for eachother I feel like she's my soulmate

I'm sorry for what you are going through.  I too distance myself from others when I am hurting.  It's probably the worst thing you can do but I feel that I need to heal myself before I can interact.  I hope you have read my Pussy Whip book not because I make a whole $2 on it but because it will help you reach her through meditation.  Even if the person does not choose (it is free will) to come back they will open their hearts to you and it will allow a healing to occur.  You can also manifest a life outside of the relationship with her that will be fulfilling.  Please don't allow yourself to hurt without taking some positive steps to empower yourself.  My thoughts are with you!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Remember you cannot change anything by living in the past.  Focusing on it is a total and complete waste of your time and energy.  The future you can influence directly by your thoughts today.  xoxoxoxo  
 

     Thread Starter

1/23/2016 4:21 pm  #29


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Forever19 wrote:

What is your technique that you feel works the best with the most results ? My story I was best friends with my love for seven years and we fell in love and dated for a year and a half and we haven't spoken to each other in two years and I'm still madly in love with her and want to be with her I miss my bestfriend and my love. And I also my love and I were in the same group of friends and because of that I distanced myself from my friends because we were all close and they still hangout with her all the time I miss all my friends and my girlfriend .. It's been so long that I try to believe for a couple of weeks and then when I don't see results I get frustrated and give up .. How do I ignore the current reality ? How do I make myself fully believe that it will happen and how do I distract myself ? ... Btw I'm a girl and I've been trying to get her back and she told me two years ago I only love you as my bestfriend I'm not in love with you anymore and I never will be but, for some reason I could never give up I feel like we're meant for eachother I feel like she's my soulmate

I'm sorry for what you are going through.  I too distance myself from others when I am hurting.  It's probably the worst thing you can do but I feel that I need to heal myself before I can interact.  I hope you have read my Pussy Whip book not because I make a whole $2 on it but because it will help you reach her through meditation.  Even if the person does not choose (it is free will) to come back they will open their hearts to you and it will allow a healing to occur.  You can also manifest a life outside of the relationship with her that will be fulfilling.  Please don't allow yourself to hurt without taking some positive steps to empower yourself.  My thoughts are with you!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Remember you cannot change anything by living in the past.  Focusing on it is a total and complete waste of your time and energy.  The future you can influence directly by your thoughts today.  xoxoxoxo  
 

Yes I have read that book and I actually bought your other book as well ..I'm trying my hardest not to live in the past I'm not sure how to keep my mind busy as I go throughout the day ... I feel happy with myself I work out 5 times a week, I take care of myself , I dress up everyday .. When I do your technique it's so easy that I feel as though there's more for me to do lol

1/23/2016 4:41 pm  #30


Re: Lanie Stevens' books: Pussy Whip, Burn With Desire and Pussy Power

Forever19 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Forever19 wrote:

What is your technique that you feel works the best with the most results ? My story I was best friends with my love for seven years and we fell in love and dated for a year and a half and we haven't spoken to each other in two years and I'm still madly in love with her and want to be with her I miss my bestfriend and my love. And I also my love and I were in the same group of friends and because of that I distanced myself from my friends because we were all close and they still hangout with her all the time I miss all my friends and my girlfriend .. It's been so long that I try to believe for a couple of weeks and then when I don't see results I get frustrated and give up .. How do I ignore the current reality ? How do I make myself fully believe that it will happen and how do I distract myself ? ... Btw I'm a girl and I've been trying to get her back and she told me two years ago I only love you as my bestfriend I'm not in love with you anymore and I never will be but, for some reason I could never give up I feel like we're meant for eachother I feel like she's my soulmate

I'm sorry for what you are going through.  I too distance myself from others when I am hurting.  It's probably the worst thing you can do but I feel that I need to heal myself before I can interact.  I hope you have read my Pussy Whip book not because I make a whole $2 on it but because it will help you reach her through meditation.  Even if the person does not choose (it is free will) to come back they will open their hearts to you and it will allow a healing to occur.  You can also manifest a life outside of the relationship with her that will be fulfilling.  Please don't allow yourself to hurt without taking some positive steps to empower yourself.  My thoughts are with you!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Remember you cannot change anything by living in the past.  Focusing on it is a total and complete waste of your time and energy.  The future you can influence directly by your thoughts today.  xoxoxoxo  
 

Yes I have read that book and I actually bought your other book as well ..I'm trying my hardest not to live in the past I'm not sure how to keep my mind busy as I go throughout the day ... I feel happy with myself I work out 5 times a week, I take care of myself , I dress up everyday .. When I do your technique it's so easy that I feel as though there's more for me to do lol

I hope it's easy because that's the way life is intended to be.  It is only us that makes it difficult!  LOL  I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself because it helps your self-esteem.  It's hard not to live in the past when you have a hurt so deep so practice paying attention to when your thoughts go to a place you don't want them to go and just gently change your thought to something positive.  For instance:  if you see someone in love and it brings hurt because of the love you lost allow rather than dwell on what you don't have shift your thought to "I know the beauty of that love and I will experience it again".  That will put a smile of expectation on your face and a love in your heart that will attract that very thing to you.  xoxoxoxoxo

     Thread Starter

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.