LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/23/2016 7:56 pm  #31

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Thank you so much for the invite, Lanie.

I had awesome success with your methods while my guy was with me (he really did say what I imagined him saying, and he became completely crazy about me). But unfortunately we split up, due to his own insecurity issues about a past long term relationship of mine. We were over two months apart, but he began talking to me a month ago. He clearly was still very bothered about my having a "past", and three days ago he dumped me again because of it. He has been stalking and harassing me for those three days, but now has gone silent and I suppose we are now in no contact again. I love him dearly. Any tips?

1/23/2016 8:05 pm  #32

Anna1408 wrote:

Thank you so much for the invite, Lanie.

I had awesome success with your methods while my guy was with me (he really did say what I imagined him saying, and he became completely crazy about me). But unfortunately we split up, due to his own insecurity issues about a past long term relationship of mine. We were over two months apart, but he began talking to me a month ago. He clearly was still very bothered about my having a "past", and three days ago he dumped me again because of it. He has been stalking and harassing me for those three days, but now has gone silent and I suppose we are now in no contact again. I love him dearly. Any tips?

Those horrible up and down relationships!  They're tough!  I'm glad you had success because you know how to do it again!  It's like getting a "kick ass" body and then letting it go to hell...your muscles remember and it's easier to get in shape the next time.  Bad analogy maybe but you know what I mean.  You got control of him before and you know it works so you can do it again -- only faster and easier.  Good luck Anna!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

1/23/2016 8:39 pm  #33

ok i am very very confused....So i was reading the he is just not that into you blog and you said if he isnt doing things showing he wants you to move on and find another? I thought we could manifest the guy we want a relationship with?What if we want this man and want to manifest the behavior? In pussy whip you talk about a friend who was sleeping with a married man and she changed his behavior with the technique. So can i make my guy who seems to be going back and forth and being with me for benefits right now to be committed to me again? to be in a relationship with me again? he is the only man i want so can i manifest him or not manifest him? 

1/23/2016 9:03 pm  #34

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Forever19 wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm sorry for what you are going through.  I too distance myself from others when I am hurting.  It's probably the worst thing you can do but I feel that I need to heal myself before I can interact.  I hope you have read my Pussy Whip book not because I make a whole $2 on it but because it will help you reach her through meditation.  Even if the person does not choose (it is free will) to come back they will open their hearts to you and it will allow a healing to occur.  You can also manifest a life outside of the relationship with her that will be fulfilling.  Please don't allow yourself to hurt without taking some positive steps to empower yourself.  My thoughts are with you!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Remember you cannot change anything by living in the past.  Focusing on it is a total and complete waste of your time and energy.  The future you can influence directly by your thoughts today.  xoxoxoxo  

Yes I have read that book and I actually bought your other book as well ..I'm trying my hardest not to live in the past I'm not sure how to keep my mind busy as I go throughout the day ... I feel happy with myself I work out 5 times a week, I take care of myself , I dress up everyday .. When I do your technique it's so easy that I feel as though there's more for me to do lol

I hope it's easy because that's the way life is intended to be.  It is only us that makes it difficult!  LOL  I'm so glad you are taking care of yourself because it helps your self-esteem.  It's hard not to live in the past when you have a hurt so deep so practice paying attention to when your thoughts go to a place you don't want them to go and just gently change your thought to something positive.  For instance:  if you see someone in love and it brings hurt because of the love you lost allow rather than dwell on what you don't have shift your thought to "I know the beauty of that love and I will experience it again".  That will put a smile of expectation on your face and a love in your heart that will attract that very thing to you.  xoxoxoxoxo

Thank you so much for believing in me ! You make me believe that I will have my love back very soon it ! It makes me feel like I can do this ! I know I can get my friends and love back ! Nothing is impossible thank you !

1/23/2016 10:57 pm  #35

@awesomesauce88, you can manifest that he will come back to you, but is he worthy of you? THAT is what you should consider. A man who has the "He's Just Not That Into You" behavior may not be a great catch at the end of the day. I was in a relationship with a man who wasnt that into me, but would've stayed withe me forever, that's not the way to live life. After 20 years, I left that relationship.  I knew what the perfect man for me would be like, I began manifesting him. Within 2 weeks, I was swept off my feet!! He was divorced and told his friends he would never marry again, but after two weeks, he was telling everyone he'd met his soulmate and knew he would marry me. We qwew engaged within 6 months and married after 12. It has been 5 years now and we are still pinching ourselves because what we have is sooooooo amazing on every level. 
Value yourself and only manifest what is in your higher good 

1/23/2016 10:59 pm  #36

He and I were together 4 years we had a very passionate love and I was his world...he treated me like a princess. He was amazing. So I know he has that in him. Even in the last month he was getting to be so sweet. So I know he can and I love him like that.

1/23/2016 11:41 pm  #37

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Anastasia24 wrote:

Hi Lanie!! I'm so glad that you made a forum!! (happy)
I have read your books and also emailed you, so thanks again! I have to admit that till now i haven't been dicipline with the method.. I did it for a few times back and then.. In my case, i'm interested in a guy that we weren't together.. But for months we were flirting and going out etc. but because of some issues we weren't together.( he started our "story" and insisted to be in contact for so long) Now he is in a new relationship, and we are in no contact for 5 months (of course since our last conversation, i didn't attempt to contact him again cause he chose to be with her) . Do you believe that the method will help me get results even now that he is probably in love with someone else? What to you suggest? (wink)

I will share a true story with you that I don't usually tell people. I was dating a man that I was madly in love with for 4 years but we broke up.  I was heartbroken but didn't contact him after the breakup.  We had absolutely no contact for almost exactly a year.  When we did see each other it was if no time had passed and he was more in love with me than ever.  He proposed within 3 weeks of us meeting up again.

I share this story because although we didn't have contact with each other I used my "secret technique" on him and KNEW in my heart that it was working.  Without any confirmation I believed we would be back together.  At first I used it daily and then only once in a while.  I moved on with my life and he dated other women.  It didn't matter because I had faith that the technique works.  It has never failed me in manifesting.  When we got back together his thoughts and feelings were exactly as I visualized.  Coincidence?

My point is that it is never too late to manifest.  When you use the technique I taught you he will think of you, miss you and feel the emotions that you are sending.  Most people will give up and believe it isn't working if the guy isn't back within a couple of weeks.  I KNOW the technique cannot fail so I never doubted the outcome.  If he is that important to you then don't give up the vision but also use it to manifest a life outside of him.

You said you weren't disciplined and it does take a few minutes of focus each day to create whatever it is you desire.  It takes 30 days to make something you're doing a habit.  Try to stick with it at least that long so you will remember to do it and look forward to it!  So good to hear from you.  Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing.  xoxoxoxoxo

Could I bring my ex with a proposal even though our breakup ended on a bad note?

1/24/2016 1:03 am  #38

ionenabillion wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Anastasia24 wrote:

Hi Lanie!! I'm so glad that you made a forum!! (happy)
I have read your books and also emailed you, so thanks again! I have to admit that till now i haven't been dicipline with the method.. I did it for a few times back and then.. In my case, i'm interested in a guy that we weren't together.. But for months we were flirting and going out etc. but because of some issues we weren't together.( he started our "story" and insisted to be in contact for so long) Now he is in a new relationship, and we are in no contact for 5 months (of course since our last conversation, i didn't attempt to contact him again cause he chose to be with her) . Do you believe that the method will help me get results even now that he is probably in love with someone else? What to you suggest? (wink)

I will share a true story with you that I don't usually tell people. I was dating a man that I was madly in love with for 4 years but we broke up.  I was heartbroken but didn't contact him after the breakup.  We had absolutely no contact for almost exactly a year.  When we did see each other it was if no time had passed and he was more in love with me than ever.  He proposed within 3 weeks of us meeting up again.

I share this story because although we didn't have contact with each other I used my "secret technique" on him and KNEW in my heart that it was working.  Without any confirmation I believed we would be back together.  At first I used it daily and then only once in a while.  I moved on with my life and he dated other women.  It didn't matter because I had faith that the technique works.  It has never failed me in manifesting.  When we got back together his thoughts and feelings were exactly as I visualized.  Coincidence?

My point is that it is never too late to manifest.  When you use the technique I taught you he will think of you, miss you and feel the emotions that you are sending.  Most people will give up and believe it isn't working if the guy isn't back within a couple of weeks.  I KNOW the technique cannot fail so I never doubted the outcome.  If he is that important to you then don't give up the vision but also use it to manifest a life outside of him.

You said you weren't disciplined and it does take a few minutes of focus each day to create whatever it is you desire.  It takes 30 days to make something you're doing a habit.  Try to stick with it at least that long so you will remember to do it and look forward to it!  So good to hear from you.  Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing.  xoxoxoxoxo

Could I bring my ex with a proposal even though our breakup ended on a bad note?

Most relationships end on a bad note.  Mine included.  I mean we didn't even speak for a year.  So I would say in answer to your question -- absolutely!

1/24/2016 2:51 am  #39

Thanks for the invite, Lanie! This is what I emailed to you earlier

I've been able to attract my ex back after having had no contact with him for three months after our breakup...we started seeing each other again in December...I saw him twice then he ignored me the next three weeks and we have been seeing each other consistently the past few weeks again...however I spent the night at his place last Monday and he hasn't bothered to reach out to me since. Trying to make plans with him is awful because he is so vague and sometimes never gets back to me about them.?And then he places his friends and hobbies before me too. And it's like he doesn't have the balls to commit because he likes the freedom of single life too much, yet he thinks he can get his piece of cherry pie when he wants. I'm royally fed up...he goes from hot to cold all the time. My mood has been stressed lately because of school and it has made me a little tense about him as well so this is probably why he's cold again if I'm looking at it from an LoA point of view. But I was wondering what can I do to make him more consistent with me, communicate better with me, and make me priority over his friends and hobbies? I don't want to take over his life but it would be nice if he made me more time for me willingly. Things are amazing when things are hot, but how do I maintain that? And also he's obviously highly attracted to me sexually but how do I get him to want me more in a relationship sense? I do not want to be his booty call or friends with benefits.

Thank you!

1/24/2016 4:16 am  #40

PumpkinPie wrote:

Thanks for the invite, Lanie! This is what I emailed to you earlier

…And also he's obviously highly attracted to me sexually but how do I get him to want me more in a relationship sense? I do not want to be his booty call or friends with benefits.

Thank you!

PumpkinPie, I think this is my problem too, im reluctant to start a 'physical' relationship with my target because i want to be courted and have a serious committed relationship. But it seems his interest is more sexual.. my target blows hot and cold as well.. and has time for his friends but not me.
Its creepy to think that i may have 'created this monster' by influencing his subconcious...

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera