LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2016 9:51 pm  #401

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

It's been two days and...nothing lol. Only things reminding me of what I want.
Maybe I'll take a break from social media for a bit...
Would love to have a sign not to worry...
Last night I listened to a new age song while visualizing us together and two songs later one of his songs popped up. Idk if that's a sign but oh well.

Stop craving for signs. Just trust in the fact that the technique works. Looking for signs all the time will hinder your progress.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Good point. Imma try to keep myself busy. I certainly was busy today babysitting and all. Lol.
I still believe in the technique...

In fact, something funny happened about two hours back that could be related to all of this...

There's this woman I befriended on FB and she invited me to a party she will be having on the 4th of July....in CALIFORNIA

I expressed desire to go there this summer...I said it several times
Even if I'm broke right now (will start a new job next week)

And this woman is like best friends with the MAN I have had my eyes on and using the techniques on.
Wanted to message her my thanks...
So now I'm wondering my next move...

5/17/2016 1:31 pm  #402

You cannot take the temperature and test the results constantly because it shows a lack of belief.  If you don't believe it to be true your subconscious isn't going to either.  Move forward and let go of the need to have reassurance.  You know it works!  When you shift your attention it manifests.  

5/17/2016 6:00 pm  #403

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

EDITED
Stop craving for signs. Just trust in the fact that the technique works. Looking for signs all the time will hinder your progress.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Thank you Shana I needed to read this today. I've been having doubts because its been over 30 days and my vibrations are low because I'm ill right now so its easy to keep checking the phone. Looking for signs distracts us from progress and from the beauty in the world.

**In pu$$y control and lovin' it! Feeling blessed **

5/18/2016 2:39 am  #404

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You cannot take the temperature and test the results constantly because it shows a lack of belief.  If you don't believe it to be true your subconscious isn't going to either.  Move forward and let go of the need to have reassurance.  You know it works!  When you shift your attention it manifests.  

I definitely believe! Saw a truck on the road Monday morming with his last name (except spelled a lil differently)
And while at work, later on in the evening, it appears he liked a tech post I shared on my page lol

5/20/2016 2:55 pm  #405

Hi everyone, Hi Lanie, so I tried the last technique Lanie introduced in her book 'make him burn with desire'.
The exercise is about projecting myself into someone and feel their thoughts. I tried it on my ex and actually found something really astonishing. I felt his emotion towards me ' I really hate you, because in the first 2 years of our relationship I dedicated all my love to you, but you took me for granted and never cherished me, now you can't blame me for cheating on you.', and then i responded to his thought. "no, I did not take you for granted, I just did not know how to love you before, and now I learn a lot and I am willing to change, we can start it all over again.'  In the end of the meditation I can feel he released his anger/hatred already.
I did this exercise again with the intention to try to  feel his emotion again. No more anger from him. 
Although I have not heard from him yet, I feel the result is amazing and I know for sure the connection of our subconscious states is real. 
Anyone has similar experiences?

Thank you.    

5/20/2016 7:03 pm  #406

Before using Lanie's Meditations sometimes I listen to this video of affirmations. For me it helps to listen to affirmations rather than say them out loud. Below is the link to the video. 
https://youtu.be/jo5_z59-xjM

5/21/2016 9:15 am  #407

I've not  listened to the PW mediation in a few days (I can't access  it) but I remember bits. And I do it listening to theta sound waves. What I have found is. Whatever I manifest things at lightening speed when I sleep to this sound wave.

Anyway here is the weird shit. I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear him speaking. Having a conversation About what he's gonna do today. That he was going to go pick up his Timbs from this girl house and he don't want no problems when he gets there, he just want his things. I'm looking around the room like where is this coming from? Wishing I could put my ears closer to hear better, especially when I heard him mentioned me. I heard  him say "her everyday" but I don't like!! I couldn't hear what he didn't like.  But what about me everyday. I don't contact him. So wtf "everyday"

Lmaooo. Looney tuney
Lanie plz check your inbox. Thanks ma love

Last edited by Cheriesymone (5/21/2016 9:18 am)

Blessed Is She Who Believed

5/21/2016 9:21 am  #408

PW is fine, I know he means what he says and it leaves me in tears of joy. BWD though,? I can use all my five senses and feel everything, but I  just feel so neutral throughout the process. Not in the visualization, in my outer reality I feel nothing.

5/21/2016 9:25 am  #409

Cheriesymone wrote:

I've not  listened to the PW mediation in a few days (I can't access  it) but I remember bits. And I do it listening to theta sound waves. What I have found is. Whatever I manifest things at lightening speed when I sleep to this sound wave.

Anyway here is the weird shit. I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear him speaking. Having a conversation About what he's gonna do today. That he was going to go pick up his Timbs from this girl house and he don't want no problems when he gets there, he just want his things. I'm looking around the room like where is this coming from? Wishing I could put my ears closer to hear better, especially when I heard him mentioned me. I heard  him say "her everyday" but I don't like!! I couldn't hear what he didn't like.  But what about me everyday. I don't contact him. So wtf "everyday"

Lmaooo. Looney tuney

All I think about is her everyday. That is what my intuition is picking up from this.

5/21/2016 9:27 am  #410

holistichealing wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Lmaooo. Looney tuney

"All I think about is her everyday, but I  don't like that we are not talking right now." That is what my intuition is picking up from this.

Board footera