LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/21/2016 9:56 am  #411

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

holistichealing wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

I've not  listened to the PW mediation in a few days (I can't access  it) but I remember bits. And I do it listening to theta sound waves. What I have found is. Whatever I manifest things at lightening speed when I sleep to this sound wave.

Anyway here is the weird shit. I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear him speaking. Having a conversation About what he's gonna do today. That he was going to go pick up his Timbs from this girl house and he don't want no problems when he gets there, he just want his things. I'm looking around the room like where is this coming from? Wishing I could put my ears closer to hear better, especially when I heard him mentioned me. I heard  him say "her everyday" but I don't like!! I couldn't hear what he didn't like.  But what about me everyday. I don't contact him. So wtf "everyday"

Lmaooo. Looney tuney
Lanie plz check your inbox. Thanks ma love

"All I think about is her everyday, but I  don't like that we are not talking right now." That is what my intuition is picking up from this.

holistichealing Thank you and you are right.
After I posted this. I got my notebook to write and notice yesterday I wrote " he thinks about me everyday" so yes the universe delivered & made me know it was done. 😂😂

Wishing you happiness Holistichealing

Blessed Is She Who Believed

5/21/2016 10:04 am  #412

It is quite weird how my intuition picks up on things, but I cannot sync up with the visualizations well. I heard my love say, "I need Day." I can pick up on that, but then my spiritual energy is weak doing the BWD.

5/21/2016 11:01 am  #413

holistichealing wrote:

It is quite weird how my intuition picks up on things, but I cannot sync up with the visualizations well. I heard my love say, "I need Day." I can pick up on that, but then my spiritual energy is weak doing the BWD.

I think visualizations take practice.
May I suggest something simple. Imagine him, reach out and take his hand,imagine a light in his heart area. Imagine a light in your heart area, then see the light from your heart going out to him, or imagine a light coming from above, as you hold his hand. And send heart energy/love to him and hear him say I love you. Just do that for a bit

5/21/2016 11:54 pm  #414

Cheriesymone wrote:

I've not  listened to the PW mediation in a few days (I can't access  it) but I remember bits. And I do it listening to theta sound waves. What I have found is. Whatever I manifest things at lightening speed when I sleep to this sound wave.

Anyway here is the weird shit. I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear him speaking. Having a conversation About what he's gonna do today. That he was going to go pick up his Timbs from this girl house and he don't want no problems when he gets there, he just want his things. I'm looking around the room like where is this coming from? Wishing I could put my ears closer to hear better, especially when I heard him mentioned me. I heard  him say "her everyday" but I don't like!! I couldn't hear what he didn't like.  But what about me everyday. I don't contact him. So wtf "everyday"

Lmaooo. Looney tuney

Hi Cheriesymone, this is so interesting. Do you have a link to the theta wave soundtrack you use?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/22/2016 9:35 pm  #415

emmiline wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

Lmaooo. Looney tuney

Hi Cheriesymone, this is so interesting. Do you have a link to the theta wave soundtrack you use?

Emmline
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcU6w1Pr5gc

5/22/2016 9:44 pm  #416

Every now and then we will all have those days when our emotions will get the best of us. Any suggestions on how to calm your own emotions down after those days?

5/22/2016 10:35 pm  #417

I started listening to theta waves too. It helped me with morning anxiety and I was coughing a lot. It is helping me heal all the pain I have kept inside.

5/22/2016 11:23 pm  #418

Rubybell68 wrote:

Every now and then we will all have those days when our emotions will get the best of us. Any suggestions on how to calm your own emotions down after those days?

Ugh...I'm dealing with some feels myself...I'm getting better at bouncing back but I'm kind of jealous of the woman who invited me to her parties...It's like..I'm kinda jealous of their friendship. I don't even know how long they have been friends but I think I'm jealous because I think it's bringing up old toxicity from last year, because last year I tried to get closer to another (much younger) musician...at that time I hadn't heard of this technique and the last time I'd heard of RI and RS was back in 2010 when I was too scared to use it on this guy lol. 
Granted I got several likes on a few pics and posts I tagged him in...I spoke to him a few times (but they didn't last)
and tried to build a friendship via Snapchat. It had been up to 5 years of knowing about this guy and wanting him (2 years where I took a break from his fanbase because of controversy)..5 years of knowing this guy and I still hadn't formed a relationship or friendship with him...

and that brings us to May 2015 and the difference HERE is that I was lucky and blessed enough to come upon Lanie, her books and this forum to use these techniques that I have witnessed work.
I think also I'm just scared this will be a repeat of last year's failed attempts. I don't wanna think that but idk I guess I just want to win at this. I don't want to fail at all. All hits and NO misses. Some of these misses are fucking with me...this guy I'm after now? I'd like to talk to him. I don't want to constantly wait and wait, you know? =( *sighs* 

5/23/2016 4:45 am  #419

princessgirl87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

Ugh...I'm dealing with some feels myself...I'm getting better at bouncing back but I'm kind of jealous of the woman who invited me to her parties...It's like..I'm kinda jealous of their friendship. I don't even know how long they have been friends but I think I'm jealous because I think it's bringing up old toxicity from last year, because last year I tried to get closer to another (much younger) musician...at that time I hadn't heard of this technique and the last time I'd heard of RI and RS was back in 2010 when I was too scared to use it on this guy lol. 
Granted I got several likes on a few pics and posts I tagged him in...I spoke to him a few times (but they didn't last)
and tried to build a friendship via Snapchat. It had been up to 5 years of knowing about this guy and wanting him (2 years where I took a break from his fanbase because of controversy)..5 years of knowing this guy and I still hadn't formed a relationship or friendship with him...

and that brings us to May 2015 and the difference HERE is that I was lucky and blessed enough to come upon Lanie, her books and this forum to use these techniques that I have witnessed work.
I think also I'm just scared this will be a repeat of last year's failed attempts. I don't wanna think that but idk I guess I just want to win at this. I don't want to fail at all. All hits and NO misses. Some of these misses are fucking with me...this guy I'm after now? I'd like to talk to him. I don't want to constantly wait and wait, you know? =( *sighs* 

If you keep retelling that old story then yes history will repeat itself.

Forget the past. It's done and dusted. You need to change your story and focus on what you want.

5/23/2016 5:02 pm  #420

Rubybell68 wrote:

Journaling through my anger is something that has worked for me recently. Try it and see what it does for you.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Board footera