LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2016 5:06 pm  #421

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

princessgirl87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

Every now and then we will all have those days when our emotions will get the best of us. Any suggestions on how to calm your own emotions down after those days?

Ugh...I'm dealing with some feels myself...I'm getting better at bouncing back but I'm kind of jealous of the woman who invited me to her parties...It's like..I'm kinda jealous of their friendship. I don't even know how long they have been friends but I think I'm jealous because I think it's bringing up old toxicity from last year, because last year I tried to get closer to another (much younger) musician...at that time I hadn't heard of this technique and the last time I'd heard of RI and RS was back in 2010 when I was too scared to use it on this guy lol. 
Granted I got several likes on a few pics and posts I tagged him in...I spoke to him a few times (but they didn't last)
and tried to build a friendship via Snapchat. It had been up to 5 years of knowing about this guy and wanting him (2 years where I took a break from his fanbase because of controversy)..5 years of knowing this guy and I still hadn't formed a relationship or friendship with him...

and that brings us to May 2015 and the difference HERE is that I was lucky and blessed enough to come upon Lanie, her books and this forum to use these techniques that I have witnessed work.
I think also I'm just scared this will be a repeat of last year's failed attempts. I don't wanna think that but idk I guess I just want to win at this. I don't want to fail at all. All hits and NO misses. Some of these misses are fucking with me...this guy I'm after now? I'd like to talk to him. I don't want to constantly wait and wait, you know? =( *sighs* 

I agree with Oasiscalm. Change that story now. Check out this thread to see my answer to another member about how to move forward - http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=410. All the best to you.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

5/26/2016 5:38 am  #422

Cheriesymone wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Cheriesymone wrote:

I've not  listened to the PW mediation in a few days (I can't access  it) but I remember bits. And I do it listening to theta sound waves. What I have found is. Whatever I manifest things at lightening speed when I sleep to this sound wave.

Anyway here is the weird shit. I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear him speaking. Having a conversation About what he's gonna do today. That he was going to go pick up his Timbs from this girl house and he don't want no problems when he gets there, he just want his things. I'm looking around the room like where is this coming from? Wishing I could put my ears closer to hear better, especially when I heard him mentioned me. I heard  him say "her everyday" but I don't like!! I couldn't hear what he didn't like.  But what about me everyday. I don't contact him. So wtf "everyday"

Lmaooo. Looney tuney
Lanie plz check your inbox. Thanks ma love

Hi Cheriesymone, this is so interesting. Do you have a link to the theta wave soundtrack you use?

Emmline
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcU6w1Pr5gc

Thank you kindly sis 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

5/30/2016 2:51 am  #423

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Rubybell68 wrote:

Every now and then we will all have those days when our emotions will get the best of us. Any suggestions on how to calm your own emotions down after those days?

Ugh...I'm dealing with some feels myself...I'm getting better at bouncing back but I'm kind of jealous of the woman who invited me to her parties...It's like..I'm kinda jealous of their friendship. I don't even know how long they have been friends but I think I'm jealous because I think it's bringing up old toxicity from last year, because last year I tried to get closer to another (much younger) musician...at that time I hadn't heard of this technique and the last time I'd heard of RI and RS was back in 2010 when I was too scared to use it on this guy lol. 
Granted I got several likes on a few pics and posts I tagged him in...I spoke to him a few times (but they didn't last)
and tried to build a friendship via Snapchat. It had been up to 5 years of knowing about this guy and wanting him (2 years where I took a break from his fanbase because of controversy)..5 years of knowing this guy and I still hadn't formed a relationship or friendship with him...

and that brings us to May 2015 and the difference HERE is that I was lucky and blessed enough to come upon Lanie, her books and this forum to use these techniques that I have witnessed work.
I think also I'm just scared this will be a repeat of last year's failed attempts. I don't wanna think that but idk I guess I just want to win at this. I don't want to fail at all. All hits and NO misses. Some of these misses are fucking with me...this guy I'm after now? I'd like to talk to him. I don't want to constantly wait and wait, you know? =( *sighs* 

I agree with Oasiscalm. Change that story now. Check out this thread to see my answer to another member about how to move forward - http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=410. All the best to you.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Thank you!
I have an update...
I think I will use the PW technique only on my target until further notice. Nothing too sensual. Otherwise, I don't know what else to do about him outside of mental work with guided or subliminal meditations...
I haven't seen anything other than his likes on comments I make on his posts.
Maybe he still lurks on my fb, but idk cuz I havent seen any evidence of it.
Meanwhile, his good friends get his attention mostly with their music-related or his music-related posts. I won't post any artwork pertaining to him and his brand UNLESS I do not tag him and/or I see more activity on my page because at this point I need motivation.  Until then just PW cuz I would like to talk to him at some point.

There is someone else who just added me on fb and I think I'm slowly falling for him...Thinking about using both techniques on him as target practice and out of curiosity. This is rare because I usually crush on men who don't crush back or haven't crushed back yet. This other guy? I think he likes me, too. Lol.

6/02/2016 4:24 am  #424

Hi lovelies, i have a small update on my progress:

I've been listening to and following the PW meditation every night (right before i fall asleep) for the last 2weeks, using my own visualization script after Lanie leads me through the relaxation.
My target just confessed to me today that he "is drawn to me like a magnet"  (shout)
I love it!
I have to download the BWD meditation soon… he wont know what hit him!

#manifestlikeaboss

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

6/02/2016 5:05 pm  #425

emmiline wrote:

I've been listening to and following the PW meditation every night (right before i fall asleep) for the last 2weeks, using my own visualization script after Lanie leads me through the relaxation.
My target just confessed to me today that he "is drawn to me like a magnet" (shout)
I love it!

#manifestlikeaboss

Yay!  That's wonderful!  :-)

6/02/2016 7:02 pm  #426

emmiline wrote:

My target just confessed to me today that he "is drawn to me like a magnet"  (shout)
I love it!

#manifestlikeaboss

That's so great!! So happy for you!!

6/03/2016 6:05 am  #427

Thank you lovelies!!

6/03/2016 9:07 am  #428

emmiline wrote:

I love it!

#manifestlikeaboss

Boom now that there is the attitude.

Oh he's going to be feeling it 😂😂

6/06/2016 5:06 pm  #429

Oasiscalm wrote:

emmiline wrote:

I love it!

#manifestlikeaboss

Boom now that there is the attitude.

Oh he's going to be feeling it 😂😂

Thanks so much OC! 

6/24/2016 4:17 am  #430

Hi lanie! Do you have pdf version of your books which i can buy online? I'm traveling a lot so i feel more convenient to read your books on my smart phone while traveling. Thank you!!!

Board footera