LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/25/2016 5:17 pm  #431

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Hi lanie! Do you have pdf version of your books which i can buy online? I'm traveling a lot so i feel more convenient to read your books on my smart phone while traveling. Thank you!!!

You can download a free Kindle app for your phone.  :-)

7/12/2016 3:08 am  #432

I just bought the book and have been reading it since then. I have been using the technique for a couple of days and I haven't seen any results. Sometimes when I think of the person I'm visualizing, I tend to daydream and lose focus. How do you deal with that? I'm trying to reach my ex and want him to confess his true feelings about me. I'm not looking for a serious relationship but I want closure. I do feel like some of the meditation is working because my body and mind feels at ease but I just need a response from my ex.

7/13/2016 5:50 pm  #433

lilvina89 wrote:

I just bought the book and have been reading it since then. I have been using the technique for a couple of days and I haven't seen any results. Sometimes when I think of the person I'm visualizing, I tend to daydream and lose focus. How do you deal with that? I'm trying to reach my ex and want him to confess his true feelings about me. I'm not looking for a serious relationship but I want closure. I do feel like some of the meditation is working because my body and mind feels at ease but I just need a response from my ex.

Welcome to the forum!  Girl you have to be more patient than 2 days!  LOL  Give it time and KNOW that you will always be on his mind using the technique and that is WAY better than just closure. 

7/14/2016 10:48 pm  #434

Lanie, did you do the update to BWD for Kindle yet? I saw someone mention the other technique that isn't in there, and was just wondering. Thank you

7/28/2016 4:14 am  #435

I have been reading success stories here for few days. I have been also trying it for 4-5 days but I don't feel strong emotions right away but it takes time. Also my mind wanders a lot especially when I don't see any evidence. I want him to take some steps for getting committed with me but I haven't got any evidence yet so how long it takes to see those effects? I have faith that it will work because I've been reading all experiences on this forum. So could you please guide me lovely girls?

7/28/2016 7:10 am  #436

Faith wrote:

I have been reading success stories here for few days. I have been also trying it for 4-5 days but I don't feel strong emotions right away but it takes time. Also my mind wanders a lot especially when I don't see any evidence. I want him to take some steps for getting committed with me but I haven't got any evidence yet so how long it takes to see those effects? I have faith that it will work because I've been reading all experiences on this forum. So could you please guide me lovely girls?

Try to release resistance.

This is a good way:

https://youtu.be/RTnCUpV42lY

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

7/28/2016 8:27 am  #437

Thanks Jim..I will try it.

7/28/2016 12:44 pm  #438

Last edited by Faith (8/16/2016 1:30 am)

7/28/2016 12:45 pm  #439

Last edited by Faith (8/16/2016 1:30 am)

8/16/2016 1:19 am  #440

thanks for your information.

Board footera