LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 6:51 pm  #441

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

bump

Last edited by Lillian30 (10/18/2018 9:36 pm)

9/18/2016 8:21 am  #442

I love coming back to this thread to read all the amazing stories not only of manifesting exes back but also of how your lives have changed since whipping
Thanks again Lanie

Reading my last posts I felt a bit silly but this is who I am and its only until I started listening to Lanie's materials that I finally was able to accept this. I'm silly (playful) and passionate with so much love to give. This is ME. My future partner is in for something mind blowing hehe!

My update is that men are coming back - first dates that went awry, first dates that never happened, old acquaintances who want to be more than friends. A diary full of dates is a nice problem to have
I'm working hard on letting go of the man I've written about and the others that I really wanted but it didnt work out. i'm working hard on continually sending all these people love whenever they pop into my mind.

Last edited by Empre$$ (9/18/2016 8:22 am)

**In pu$$y control and lovin' it! Feeling blessed **

9/18/2016 4:58 pm  #443

Amazing progress Empre$$! 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/25/2016 10:18 pm  #444

Lillian30 wrote:

Holy moly! This worked! I can't go into too much detail because I've been trying to connect with a celeb over social media in a just friends way for over a year. Just get a lukewarm response here and there from him. Tried your technique just before bed to call him over and to have him notice me more and be better friends. Went to a show of his recently and tweeted I was there and he sent his manager out to get me and bring me back to meet him! I was shocked! It was great, he was really nice and took pix together. Can't say any more, don't want to identify him by chance. Just keep it up, it worked for me.

Awesome! =}

10/14/2016 2:16 am  #445

Lillian30 wrote:

Holy moly! This worked! I can't go into too much detail because I've been trying to connect with a celeb over social media in a just friends way for over a year. Just get a lukewarm response here and there from him. Tried your technique just before bed to call him over and to have him notice me more and be better friends. Went to a show of his recently and tweeted I was there and he sent his manager out to get me and bring me back to meet him! I was shocked! It was great, he was really nice and took pix together. Can't say any more, don't want to identify him by chance. Just keep it up, it worked for me.

Which technique did you use?

10/30/2016 10:53 am  #446

bump

Last edited by Lillian30 (10/18/2018 9:37 pm)

10/30/2016 1:31 pm  #447

Lillian30 wrote:

I'm a little to good at the relax part cause I seem to hypnotize myself right to sleep before I can give him my messages. But he got one of them on target!

LOL ! I have the same problem. I get into an alpha state and the next thing you know, I'm snoring. 

10/31/2016 11:38 pm  #448

OMG! I downloaded the Burning Desire Book Saturday and before I even finished reading your techniques in detail I automatically went into the steps that you outlined. The funny thing is, I had experienced this on my own a couple times before reading your book (not sure why I did it) so perhaps it just made it easier for me to go there?!  Regardless, I relaxed and went for it....almost to the point of orgasm.  I was moving my body and breathing heavy. I mean... I really wanted him to feel it.

But I also read that it may not happen right away so I forgot about it and went out that evening. About 5 hours after my meditation I get a music suggestion (which we share quite often). It's Ariana Grande's song called "Into You" which states, "I'm so into you I can hardly breathe". "All I want to do is to fall in deep"...and other juicy stuff. So, after being dumbfounded for a couple minutes I remembered the book. This is the same guy that was barely responding to my texts! And now he won't slow down. All I can say is WOW!

11/02/2016 9:04 pm  #449

Pollyanna wrote:

OMG! I downloaded the Burning Desire Book Saturday and before I even finished reading your techniques in detail I automatically went into the steps that you outlined. The funny thing is, I had experienced this on my own a couple times before reading your book (not sure why I did it) so perhaps it just made it easier for me to go there?! Regardless, I relaxed and went for it....almost to the point of orgasm. I was moving my body and breathing heavy. I mean... I really wanted him to feel it.

But I also read that it may not happen right away so I forgot about it and went out that evening. About 5 hours after my meditation I get a music suggestion (which we share quite often). It's Ariana Grande's song called "Into You" which states, "I'm so into you I can hardly breathe". "All I want to do is to fall in deep"...and other juicy stuff. So, after being dumbfounded for a couple minutes I remembered the book. This is the same guy that was barely responding to my texts! And now he won't slow down. All I can say is WOW!

amazing!!!!! haha

11/20/2016 8:20 pm  #450

Bump

Board footera