LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 4:35 am  #41

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The most important reason you hear him tell you what you want to hear is so that it evokes emotion in you.  If it is simply "let's have lunch" then you are less likely to manifest it because unless you're starving to death lunch won't create a passion inside your soul.  The next time you try the technique focus your attention on opening the area around your heart and feel some emotion like gratitude, love, joy, peace....whatever emotion will almost bring a tear to your eye....when you are using the technique.  When you do that the person you are sending to will also feel what you are feeling.  

Thank you for responding Lanie,
We seem to be on the same wavelength here: First, you create this forum as soon as i decide to start practicing the technique, and now i was thinking about starting slowly with 'baby steps' by getting him to buy me lunch - i kid you not! … ha ha ha 

So what kind of emotions did you employ the first time you tried the technique, when you made your ex say specific words?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/24/2016 7:09 am  #42

Thanks from the bottom of my heart Lanie for creating this beautiful space. And I hope I get the chance to interact with all the women here. Now I'm going back to the top to read this entire thread. Much success to you all.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/24/2016 7:18 am  #43

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I am in the process of finishing CDs and MP3s that are inexpensive and effective to help readers manifest.!

I'm glad you mentioned the CDs because I was curious about them as it is mentioned on your website. But I never found a link for them. Let us know when they are ready.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/24/2016 10:16 am  #44

emmiline wrote:

PumpkinPie wrote:

Thanks for the invite, Lanie! This is what I emailed to you earlier

…And also he's obviously highly attracted to me sexually but how do I get him to want me more in a relationship sense? I do not want to be his booty call or friends with benefits.

Thank you!

PumpkinPie, I think this is my problem too, im reluctant to start a 'physical' relationship with my target because i want to be courted and have a serious committed relationship. But it seems his interest is more sexual.. my target blows hot and cold as well.. and has time for his friends but not me.
Its creepy to think that i may have 'created this monster' by influencing his subconcious...

I can relate. My problem is that I have a pattern where I get relaxed, wonderful things happen and I'm super happy, then after awhile I get tense, then he pulls this stuff that makes me upset...and repeat. I'm now at the stage where I'm upset again...my friend told me to text him last night, and so I did, and no response. I figured he would have replied during the night since he tends to do that but nope. Now I'm even more mad, lol. Anyway is really appreciate some advice from Lanie about my situation

1/24/2016 11:11 am  #45

i tried to use this technique for 2 weeks to get invited to a cabin trip that is now Tuesday....i tried to imagine getting invited the feeling etc. Why didn't this happen? also he is going on this trip and these trips are usually crazy people sleeping with people and i DEFINITELY do not want that to happen. I want him to miss me... HELP!

1/24/2016 11:29 am  #46

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Anna1408 wrote:

Thank you so much for the invite, Lanie.

I had awesome success with your methods while my guy was with me (he really did say what I imagined him saying, and he became completely crazy about me). But unfortunately we split up, due to his own insecurity issues about a past long term relationship of mine. We were over two months apart, but he began talking to me a month ago. He clearly was still very bothered about my having a "past", and three days ago he dumped me again because of it. He has been stalking and harassing me for those three days, but now has gone silent and I suppose we are now in no contact again. I love him dearly. Any tips?

Those horrible up and down relationships!  They're tough!  I'm glad you had success because you know how to do it again!  It's like getting a "kick ass" body and then letting it go to hell...your muscles remember and it's easier to get in shape the next time.  Bad analogy maybe but you know what I mean.  You got control of him before and you know it works so you can do it again -- only faster and easier.  Good luck Anna!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Thanks Lanie. Your words are so encouraging and your methods have worked so well before that I know he'll come back. :-)

1/24/2016 1:01 pm  #47

Hi
I enjoyed reading all of your books.
I would like to know if the technique from pussywhip is effective in other areas, for example a bully co worker?

1/24/2016 1:42 pm  #48

valentina wrote:

Hi
I enjoyed reading all of your books.
I would like to know if the technique from pussywhip is effective in other areas, for example a bully co worker?

Absolutely!  Use the technique on any situation or person.  It is good to change their attitudes and diffuse a hostile situation.  xoxoxoxo

1/24/2016 1:43 pm  #49

Hi Sisters! Hi Lanie!

Lanie, I want to first thank you for your books, emailing me back and inviting me here. This is an awesome group and I'm excited to participate. 

I've been in a quite complicated relationship with a (very) difficult man - but your technique + giving him his space has made him behave so incredibly sweet towards me. Don't get me wrong, he's not a jerk - but he does have some commitment issues and he's disappointed me quite often and repeatedly. 

We broke up on NYE and took a break from speaking (here's when I did the technique consistently). Last night he told me that he was sort of upset at that the fact that I was happy during our separation because he wasn't, then he asked "what do we do now?". I told him that we can move forward as friends and that's all we really can do at this point. I also told him I am in love with him ... I'm sure he knew that, but felt he needed to hear it because I could tell that he was afraid I'd gotten over him. 

So, ugh, I know this sounds like a lot! But this man is the love of my life. In 35 years, I've never loved someone so much - to this capacity or continued to deal with BS like I do with him - but he needs to know that we will not just get back together at the snap of a finger because it's what he wants. In this aspect, men are a lot like children and they can't be spoiled. ;)

I'm continuing the technique for both of us. I will continue to love him (especially in my technique) and hopefully help him heal from certain issues and insecurities that lead him to behave the way he does. I not only want him to love me, I also want happiness and balance for him.  I look forward to things getting better for us and a time where we can get back together and have a much better understanding and love and trust for one another.

I will keep you guys updated on what happens

Last edited by Marz (1/24/2016 1:43 pm)

1/24/2016 1:53 pm  #50

Marz wrote:

Hi Sisters! Hi Lanie!

Lanie, I want to first thank you for your books, emailing me back and inviting me here. This is an awesome group and I'm excited to participate. 

I've been in a quite complicated relationship with a (very) difficult man - but your technique + giving him his space has made him behave so incredibly sweet towards me. Don't get me wrong, he's not a jerk - but he does have some commitment issues and he's disappointed me quite often and repeatedly. 

We broke up on NYE and took a break from speaking (here's when I did the technique consistently). Last night he told me that he was sort of upset at that the fact that I was happy during our separation because he wasn't, then he asked "what do we do now?". I told him that we can move forward as friends and that's all we really can do at this point. I also told him I am in love with him ... I'm sure he knew that, but felt he needed to hear it because I could tell that he was afraid I'd gotten over him. 

So, ugh, I know this sounds like a lot! But this man is the love of my life. In 35 years, I've never loved someone so much - to this capacity or continued to deal with BS like I do with him - but he needs to know that we will not just get back together at the snap of a finger because it's what he wants. In this aspect, men are a lot like children and they can't be spoiled. ;)

I'm continuing the technique for both of us. I will continue to love him (especially in my technique) and hopefully help him heal from certain issues and insecurities that lead him to behave the way he does. I not only want him to love me, I also want happiness and balance for him.  I look forward to things getting better for us and a time where we can get back together and have a much better understanding and love and trust for one another.

I will keep you guys updated on what happens

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  It sounds like he is truly the love of your life and I know how that feels.  Use the technique on him (especially at night) and visualize him lying next to you in bed as you are using the technique.  You are holding his hand and feeling the love, warmth and security between the two of you.  It is a warm, secure feeling and it is real in your mind.  Allow yourself to fall asleep in the comfort and knowledge that it is real.  It will affect him as well as you.  Bless you sister!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Being content through a separation is huge.  It means that you are finding peace within yourself and it will empower you even more.  

Board footera