LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2016 2:51 pm  #51

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Marz wrote:

We broke up on NYE and took a break from speaking (here's when I did the technique consistently). Last night he told me that he was sort of upset at that the fact that I was happy during our separation because he wasn't, then he asked "what do we do now?". I told him that we can move forward as friends and that's all we really can do at this point. I also told him I am in love with him ... I'm sure he knew that, but felt he needed to hear it because I could tell that he was afraid I'd gotten over him. 

So, ugh, I know this sounds like a lot! But this man is the love of my life. In 35 years, I've never loved someone so much - to this capacity or continued to deal with BS like I do with him - but he needs to know that we will not just get back together at the snap of a finger because it's what he wants. In this aspect, men are a lot like children and they can't be spoiled. ;)

I applaud you Marz for standing your ground. You were honest with him about the love you feel for him but under no uncertain terms is he to think that the possibility of losing you forever is not a reality.

Had it been so other woman, she probably would have fallen right back into his arms. Things probably would been fine for a while, but then the same issue would just resurface and then another break up.

Keep doing what you have do to manifest a much better and wonderful relationship with your love. I'm cheering for you.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/24/2016 3:13 pm  #52

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Marz wrote:

Hi Sisters! Hi Lanie!

Lanie, I want to first thank you for your books, emailing me back and inviting me here. This is an awesome group and I'm excited to participate. 

I've been in a quite complicated relationship with a (very) difficult man - but your technique + giving him his space has made him behave so incredibly sweet towards me. Don't get me wrong, he's not a jerk - but he does have some commitment issues and he's disappointed me quite often and repeatedly. 

We broke up on NYE and took a break from speaking (here's when I did the technique consistently). Last night he told me that he was sort of upset at that the fact that I was happy during our separation because he wasn't, then he asked "what do we do now?". I told him that we can move forward as friends and that's all we really can do at this point. I also told him I am in love with him ... I'm sure he knew that, but felt he needed to hear it because I could tell that he was afraid I'd gotten over him. 

So, ugh, I know this sounds like a lot! But this man is the love of my life. In 35 years, I've never loved someone so much - to this capacity or continued to deal with BS like I do with him - but he needs to know that we will not just get back together at the snap of a finger because it's what he wants. In this aspect, men are a lot like children and they can't be spoiled. ;)

I'm continuing the technique for both of us. I will continue to love him (especially in my technique) and hopefully help him heal from certain issues and insecurities that lead him to behave the way he does. I not only want him to love me, I also want happiness and balance for him.  I look forward to things getting better for us and a time where we can get back together and have a much better understanding and love and trust for one another.

I will keep you guys updated on what happens

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.  It sounds like he is truly the love of your life and I know how that feels.  Use the technique on him (especially at night) and visualize him lying next to you in bed as you are using the technique.  You are holding his hand and feeling the love, warmth and security between the two of you.  It is a warm, secure feeling and it is real in your mind.  Allow yourself to fall asleep in the comfort and knowledge that it is real.  It will affect him as well as you.  Bless you sister!

Big Hugs,
Lanie

PS:  Being content through a separation is huge.  It means that you are finding peace within yourself and it will empower you even more.  

Hey, my love. Yes - it's super important that I not become emotionally dependent on him - it's super easy to do and it leads me to act .. umm ... crazy? 

I do feel much better now, even though we are not together. I am happy and excited about our future together <3

By the way, Lanie - do you have any techniques and/or recommendations for weight loss? Have you ever considered writing a book for this or more books expanding on the subject?
I've been listening to Neville Goddard on YT thanks to you - he is super complex, I totally get what you meant in your book, but he's pretty bad ass

Enjoy your Sunday! Thanks for everything!!

Last edited by Marz (1/24/2016 3:15 pm)

1/24/2016 3:27 pm  #53

Yes, Neville is very formal in his writing and only a few people I know enjoy his writing style.  I am in the process of writing a book that will address the body and how to change it.  Weight loss as well as health in general.  I will update here and on my website when I publish it.  I am also creating a meditation to download.  That will be done soon.  Until then get yourself in the subconscious state and manifest.  Remember, your subconscious mind's only job is to ensure you receive what you desire.  :-)

1/24/2016 4:37 pm  #54

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Marz wrote:

I applaud you Marz for standing your ground. You were honest with him about the love you feel for him but under no uncertain terms is he to think that the possibility of losing you forever is not a reality.

Had it been so other woman, she probably would have fallen right back into his arms. Things probably would been fine for a while, but then the same issue would just resurface and then another break up.

Keep doing what you have do to manifest a much better and wonderful relationship with your love. I'm cheering for you.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Thank you so much Shana! I really appreciate that!

1/24/2016 4:45 pm  #55

can someone please answer i thought i posted a new topic or something but it seemed to have gotten removed idk. ok i am very very confused....So i was reading the he is just not that into you blog and you said if he isnt doing things showing he wants you to move on and find another? Also in make him burn with desire it states if its not meant to be it will not etc. I want this man this is who i want i thought we could manifest who we want? I do not want anyone else at all. Please someone please answer this i feel sooo soooo soooo confused because it sounds contradictive. One thing said we ca manifest who we want and the next book and blog state you may not manifest and that if it is not meant to be it wont be.I thought we could manifest the guy we want a relationship with? He is the only man i want. Please can someone answer this question for me please...

1/24/2016 7:23 pm  #56

Anyone....

1/24/2016 7:29 pm  #57

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Yes, Neville is very formal in his writing and only a few people I know enjoy his writing style.  I am in the process of writing a book that will address the body and how to change it.  Weight loss as well as health in general.  I will update here and on my website when I publish it.  I am also creating a meditation to download.  That will be done soon.  Until then get yourself in the subconscious state and manifest.  Remember, your subconscious mind's only job is to ensure you receive what you desire.  :-)

Awesome! I will be the first on the list to buy! Thank you <3

1/24/2016 7:33 pm  #58

awesomesauce88 wrote:

can someone please answer i thought i posted a new topic or something but it seemed to have gotten removed idk. ok i am very very confused....So i was reading the he is just not that into you blog and you said if he isnt doing things showing he wants you to move on and find another? Also in make him burn with desire it states if its not meant to be it will not etc. I want this man this is who i want i thought we could manifest who we want? I do not want anyone else at all. Please someone please answer this i feel sooo soooo soooo confused because it sounds contradictive. One thing said we ca manifest who we want and the next book and blog state you may not manifest and that if it is not meant to be it wont be.I thought we could manifest the guy we want a relationship with? He is the only man i want. Please can someone answer this question for me please...

You can manifest what you want If you want him, like Lanie says - believe it and know it. Just from reading this post, I feel a lot of worry and resistance toward it which will keep you from it. Practice the technique and read the other posts here about the amazing results! It does work!

1/24/2016 7:37 pm  #59

ok i was just really really confused because of the statements of it is not meant to be and stuff. Why is that in there and the blog if we can manifest what we want? I am just curious?

1/24/2016 8:03 pm  #60

Awesomesauce,

Keep in mind this is MY interpretation of this...but follow me for a sec:
The goal in manifesting anything is to be happy. This is because, well, you want something that you believe will make you feel good. Now, the books are all about empowerment and confidence. The statement you are talking about is in the Burn with Desire book. The "long" method in that book, Lanie mentions that you should use it when you "really want someone."

Now, the LOA is about vibrations. The attracting vibration you seek, the one that draws things to you is a happy, having vibration. That's the vibration you have when you are 100% happy, smiling, have no cares in the world and don't NEED anything coming to you. You don't need it because you are projecting the feeling of HAVING it already. So...it comes to you by default. Does that make sense? If you are having trouble getting movement, are tired, looking for results and obsessing over it...you are emitting a NEED vibration. Needing and wanting something put it in the future. You are living in the vibe of wanting and wishing for it. The step after asking for something is receiving it. If you live as if you already have it, you'll learn to harness those feelings and begin to focus elsewhere.

Finally, I believe that statement was put in the book because there are generally two types of approaching manifesting: the "act as if" and the "completely letting go" way. Now, the universe doesn't forget what you want, but it does react based on your dominant vibration. So, if you can get into that happy space and enjoy living as if, visualizing them with you all the time and generally don't need or want to worry about it anymore, then you are in the right headspace for what you are looking for to manifest. If you are stressing over it, Lanie suggests "maybe it's not meant" so that you'll let go of working on this goal (for now), and focus elsewhere to get into that happy place. Once you are IN that happy place, you are emitting the vibration of having what you want...so the universe delivers. See? The common theme is confidence and happiness. In order for this to work fast, relax, trust, have faith and make the process fun! It's like a game, so enjoy it! If it feels like work or if there is stress involved, focus elsewhere, just for a little bit. There are tons of stories out there where people had decided to just give up completely and focus on themselves. That's when their person came back! Because they let go of that need and got happy.

Lanie would need to address exactly the reasoning behind it, but this is just my interpretation. Just be happy and joyful, and do that by any means necessary. When you enjoy life, the things you want will find their way to you

-Dan

Board footera