LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 6:18 am  #61

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I will share a true story with you that I don't usually tell people. I was dating a man that I was madly in love with for 4 years but we broke up.  I was heartbroken but didn't contact him after the breakup.  We had absolutely no contact for almost exactly a year.  When we did see each other it was if no time had passed and he was more in love with me than ever.  He proposed within 3 weeks of us meeting up again.

WOW is all I can say Lanie. Are you and him still together today? Without any sings whatever you kept going. I guess you really know how to keep the faith. I applaud you. Please share some more of these inspiring stories with us, even if they are not necessarily your own.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 7:01 am  #62

noriko wrote:

Hi Lanie,
I was so happy to have received notice from you about this new forum. I'm not sure if you remember me, though. I was one heartbroken woman whose marriage was falling apart at the end of 2013. I was desperate and searched for any possible books that might save my marriage and to stop my husband to walk away. I came across with your book and emailed you. You were so kind and walked me through the meditation again and told me not to loose hopes. You also said if it doesn't work, it has a meaning for me to have a better life, too so do not fret over it. Long story short, it took only 3 months of intense meditation to win his heart back. Now, we are more in love with each other than before the crisis. My husband adores the road I walk on and brag about me all the time at work (according to his coworker). I thank you for all you did for me when I was having such a hard time. I am Japanese and I even suggested you that I should translate your book into Japanese to help desperate women over there. I think you remember that. hahaha! I am very happy with my husband now but I do the same meditation every once in a while especially when I feel I was mean to him or when he is away. Now I am thrilled to read so many posts here and go through other women's stories.

What a beautiful love you have here noriko. And I send blessings your way that you love lasts forever.

Definitely get the books translated into Japanese for Lanie. This will open a new market of women she can reach out to.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 7:11 am  #63

SuzieS66 wrote:

@awesomesauce88, you can manifest that he will come back to you, but is he worthy of you? THAT is what you should consider. A man who has the "He's Just Not That Into You" behavior may not be a great catch at the end of the day. I was in a relationship with a man who wasnt that into me, but would've stayed withe me forever, that's not the way to live life. After 20 years, I left that relationship.  I knew what the perfect man for me would be like, I began manifesting him. Within 2 weeks, I was swept off my feet!! He was divorced and told his friends he would never marry again, but after two weeks, he was telling everyone he'd met his soulmate and knew he would marry me. We qwew engaged within 6 months and married after 12. It has been 5 years now and we are still pinching ourselves because what we have is sooooooo amazing on every level. 
Value yourself and only manifest what is in your higher good 

SuzieS66 your love story has touched my heart. One day I hope to share with you all my magnificent, beautiful love story.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 7:27 am  #64

DCS82 wrote:

Awesomesauce,

Keep in mind this is MY interpretation of this...but follow me for a sec:
The goal in manifesting anything is to be happy. This is because, well, you want something that you believe will make you feel good. Now, the books are all about empowerment and confidence. The statement you are talking about is in the Burn with Desire book. The "long" method in that book, Lanie mentions that you should use it when you "really want someone."

Now, the LOA is about vibrations. The attracting vibration you seek, the one that draws things to you is a happy, having vibration. That's the vibration you have when you are 100% happy, smiling, have no cares in the world and don't NEED anything coming to you. You don't need it because you are projecting the feeling of HAVING it already. So...it comes to you by default. Does that make sense? If you are having trouble getting movement, are tired, looking for results and obsessing over it...you are emitting a NEED vibration. Needing and wanting something put it in the future. You are living in the vibe of wanting and wishing for it. The step after asking for something is receiving it. If you live as if you already have it, you'll learn to harness those feelings and begin to focus elsewhere.

Finally, I believe that statement was put in the book because there are generally two types of approaching manifesting: the "act as if" and the "completely letting go" way. Now, the universe doesn't forget what you want, but it does react based on your dominant vibration. So, if you can get into that happy space and enjoy living as if, visualizing them with you all the time and generally don't need or want to worry about it anymore, then you are in the right headspace for what you are looking for to manifest. If you are stressing over it, Lanie suggests "maybe it's not meant" so that you'll let go of working on this goal (for now), and focus elsewhere to get into that happy place. Once you are IN that happy place, you are emitting the vibration of having what you want...so the universe delivers. See? The common theme is confidence and happiness. In order for this to work fast, relax, trust, have faith and make the process fun! It's like a game, so enjoy it! If it feels like work or if there is stress involved, focus elsewhere, just for a little bit. There are tons of stories out there where people had decided to just give up completely and focus on themselves. That's when their person came back! Because they let go of that need and got happy.

Lanie would need to address exactly the reasoning behind it, but this is just my interpretation. Just be happy and joyful, and do that by any means necessary. When you enjoy life, the things you want will find their way to you

-Dan

I think that sums it up very well Dan

1/25/2016 8:49 am  #65

Well he is the only one I want and he was very see last month told me he loves me without the technique. Just need that back and commitment. I hate that he is going on this crazy cabin trip without me how do I stop the worry l? I know what these trips can be like

1/25/2016 9:23 am  #66

TL wrote:

Hi sisters!
So I want to share my experience of using the technique so far and also ask for some advice.
I already told Lanie about this story in the email but I would like to share it here as well:
I have been using the technique for about ten days or so to attract my ex back. I haven't seen any results yet from my ex but something happened at work when I wanted to test it out.
One day I was just sitting at my desk dozing off, and I was like okay I am going to test the technique now since I recalled Lanie said in the book the best time to use it is when you are sleepy.
So I closed my eyes and visualized this guy from my work come offering his cookies to me. (I knew this coworker had cookies in his drawer). So I did it exactly the way Lanie taught in the Pussy Whip book. I visualized calling his name and then he turned around and asked "would you like some cookies?" It was a quick visualization and I didn't really have too much expectations for it. Then literally within five minutes I heard this guy opening his drawer. In my head I was like no freaking way! this is happening! Then I got an instant message on our internal messenger "would you like some cookies?" the exact words I visualized him saying in my visualization. In all fairness, this guys always likes to offer his cookies at work. But at the time I was visualizing he was busying doing his work and  we didnt have any interaction the whole day that day. Coincidence? maybe lol but I was blown away by how fast it manifested.

Anyway, going back to my concerns now. My ex broke up with just before Xmas last year. So I have been doing the no contact for over 5 weeks now. I have also been using the technique for about 10 days mixing with other remote seduction ones I learned before. I do it for at least 3 times a day, especially when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed. I find that I get really tired sometimes when I visualize too much, like I would get really sleepy and and tired during the day. I want to contact him so badly now because I don't want him to completely move on without me. I know it is good to wait for him to contact me first but I don't have patience to wait for a few months or a year like Lanie mentioned in the previous post. It would kill me to see him dating other women. I really want the technique to manifest fast but I know that he is a super stubborn guy that even if he gets the message he has enough will power to stop himself from calling me. What should I do now? I hope that all the visualization I have done so far will at least help make him be more open to hear from me.

Love and blessings to all,
Trish

Hi Trish. I have Lanies books as well and have used it briefly in the past with some success. I have not started back yet as I want to rid myself of the negative energy I am feeling for the guy.

Any who, first as you can see it does work. The cookies was no coincidence I inadvertently do it all the time by just thinking of something or someone and they will call or text me. You're on the right track by doing it 3 times a day. Do you know how hard that is for most people?? By being that focused and disciplined with your manifesting 3 times a day will certainly bring you results. As you said you've only been doing it for 10 days and the guy is stubborn; you must allow more time. At least a solid 30 days and continue on after that.

Why did you guys break up or why did he break up with you before Christmas? How long were you together before the breakup? is this your first breakup? How old are both of you? Do you live in the same city/state? You have NOT contacted him right? I can give you some advice after I get the answers to those questions.

I've decided to stick with love

1/25/2016 9:25 am  #67

How do i not panic when i know about these cabin trips? Its like my emotions are like one way and then my mind tries to calm them down.... I know how these can be and i want him to miss me and just realize how much he loves me....

1/25/2016 10:01 am  #68

awesomesauce88 wrote:

How do i not panic when i know about these cabin trips? Its like my emotions are like one way and then my mind tries to calm them down.... I know how these can be and i want him to miss me and just realize how much he loves me....

Panic and desperation do not attract anything positive to you.  Meditate and get control of your emotions and insecurities.  They are blocking your manifesting.

Big Hugs,
Lanie

1/25/2016 10:01 am  #69

I guess i m just worried because i tried to manifest the cabin trip for me and it did not work and so i start wondering why and then there is doubt...what about when i cant meditate like at work? I am trying to find a new job that is more satisfying and not as frutserating because that does not help. What do i do while i wait for that as well?

Last edited by awesomesauce88 (1/25/2016 10:10 am)

1/25/2016 10:11 am  #70

NorthernGirl wrote:

DCS82 wrote:

Awesomesauce,

Keep in mind this is MY interpretation of this...but follow me for a sec:
The goal in manifesting anything is to be happy. This is because, well, you want something that you believe will make you feel good. Now, the books are all about empowerment and confidence. The statement you are talking about is in the Burn with Desire book. The "long" method in that book, Lanie mentions that you should use it when you "really want someone."

Now, the LOA is about vibrations. The attracting vibration you seek, the one that draws things to you is a happy, having vibration. That's the vibration you have when you are 100% happy, smiling, have no cares in the world and don't NEED anything coming to you. You don't need it because you are projecting the feeling of HAVING it already. So...it comes to you by default. Does that make sense? If you are having trouble getting movement, are tired, looking for results and obsessing over it...you are emitting a NEED vibration. Needing and wanting something put it in the future. You are living in the vibe of wanting and wishing for it. The step after asking for something is receiving it. If you live as if you already have it, you'll learn to harness those feelings and begin to focus elsewhere.

Finally, I believe that statement was put in the book because there are generally two types of approaching manifesting: the "act as if" and the "completely letting go" way. Now, the universe doesn't forget what you want, but it does react based on your dominant vibration. So, if you can get into that happy space and enjoy living as if, visualizing them with you all the time and generally don't need or want to worry about it anymore, then you are in the right headspace for what you are looking for to manifest. If you are stressing over it, Lanie suggests "maybe it's not meant" so that you'll let go of working on this goal (for now), and focus elsewhere to get into that happy place. Once you are IN that happy place, you are emitting the vibration of having what you want...so the universe delivers. See? The common theme is confidence and happiness. In order for this to work fast, relax, trust, have faith and make the process fun! It's like a game, so enjoy it! If it feels like work or if there is stress involved, focus elsewhere, just for a little bit. There are tons of stories out there where people had decided to just give up completely and focus on themselves. That's when their person came back! Because they let go of that need and got happy.

Lanie would need to address exactly the reasoning behind it, but this is just my interpretation. Just be happy and joyful, and do that by any means necessary. When you enjoy life, the things you want will find their way to you

-Dan

I think that sums it up very well Dan

You summed it up perfectly!  Wanting something badly and fearing that you will not receive it does not draw it to you.  It pushes it away!  

Sometimes  rather than manifesting something outside of ourselves the focus should be on our inner being.  The person who is feeling desperate, needy, out of control or depressed should use meditation as a form of centering so you are calm, secure and gain confidence in yourself and your ability to control your life.  When you are in a peaceful frame of mind manifesting becomes easier and your life will change dramatically.  

Big Hugs,
Lanie

Board footera