LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/25/2016 11:32 am  #81

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

awesomesauce88 wrote:

Does it make it a problem if i am visualizing and really into the visualization best i can but when i am going through the rest of my day I struggle to stay positive?

Notice you mention the word struggle. That struggle you have all day long will ensure your manifestations do not come to past. Take it from one who has lived in struggle mode my entire adult life. Strangely when I was a child, I can see how easy it was for me to bring things and circumstances into my life.

Sweetie you have already made up your mind that your guy is going on this cabin trip and that he will be getting it on with another woman or several of them. You have already created this as a reality in your mind and heart. You are putting very strong emotional feelings behind this situation too.

With the way you are thinking, feeling, speaking and acting, it is a definite thing in your present. Time will catch up to make this event a real thing for you. Did it never occur to you that something good might just happen that causes you guy to change him mind from attending this trip? Or prevent him from not being able to attend?

The Universe works in mysterious ways honey. This thing can still work out in your favor. But the energy you have surrounding you working against you and your desires. What you need now is a vibrational shift in the positive direction.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 11:34 am  #82

Now I am in panic mode how can i change this and make him not be doing any of these things? is it too late for me to change it? Now i am panicing because i want to undo anything that i now may have caused.

Last edited by awesomesauce88 (1/25/2016 11:35 am)

1/25/2016 11:45 am  #83

awesomesauce88 wrote:

so point being i should just still focus on manifestation and feeling good? Can I manifest him missing me and not doing any of those things. Will I reach him when i do the technique? i just would have a hard time if he did any of those things...Also is me talking about this and feeling this way really hindering my progress? I really just want this to happen asap...like i am really good at feeling the visualzation and stuff...idk

The last thing I want to do is to make you feel even worst than you do already. The way you want to force this process you will fail. You want instant results and that's fine. But you're going about it the wrong way.

Have you read Lanie's story of bringing her ex back into her life. During that year of separation she made it clear that he dated other women. That was no hindrance to her manifestation process. She kept her faith and her practice going during those months he was absent from her life. In her mind, I'm guessing here, she didn't see him as being absent at all. Time just needed to catch up her reality. After meeting each other again, three weeks and he popped the question. You can fine that story on page 2 of this very thread. Go back and read it 10 times if you must.

I suggest you go and read that if you haven't already. Lanie please make a more detailed blog post about your love story.

Best Regards,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

1/25/2016 11:54 am  #84

Awesomesauce,

The idea behind LOA is to show you that you create your reality. You can create anything in your life. You've been doing it all along, just unconsciously. Now, you KNOW that you can influence and change things. Listen, you get what you focus on. If you focus and decide that your guy is absolutely crazy about you, then he will be. If you focus on him seeing other people or thinking certain things about you, then you are creating that as well. What you need to do now is decide that you are going to create a NEW version of him. Throw the old one away and create a new story. One that involves him being madly in love with you and that he can't get you out of his mind. Forget everything else for right now involving him, and make this your story. Keep that story going no matter what. As you feel good about it and enjoy it, this story will start to play out in the physical reality, but you need to drop all of of the things that you are insecure about for right now. Don't focus on the past, the past is gone. Create the future that you want NOW by deciding that the two of you are happily in love and focus on how that feels!

*Edit to add, you have NOTHING to lose here. Just lose yourself in it and enjoy the world the way you WANT it to be. Take a leap of faith and just dive in completely. Let go of the anxiety, the worry and any fears you are having.

Last edited by DCS82 (1/25/2016 11:56 am)

1/25/2016 11:59 am  #85

DCS82 wrote:

Awesomesauce,

The idea behind LOA is to show you that you create your reality. You can create anything in your life. You've been doing it all along, just unconsciously. Now, you KNOW that you can influence and change things. Listen, you get what you focus on. If you focus and decide that your guy is absolutely crazy about you, then he will be. If you focus on him seeing other people or thinking certain things about you, then you are creating that as well. What you need to do now is decide that you are going to create a NEW version of him. Throw the old one away and create a new story. One that involves him being madly in love with you and that he can't get you out of his mind. Forget everything else for right now involving him, and make this your story. Keep that story going no matter what. As you feel good about it and enjoy it, this story will start to play out in the physical reality, but you need to drop all of of the things that you are insecure about for right now. Don't focus on the past, the past is gone. Create the future that you want NOW by deciding that the two of you are happily in love and focus on how that feels!

*Edit to add, you have NOTHING to lose here. Just lose yourself in it and enjoy the world the way you WANT it to be. Take a leap of faith and just dive in completely. Let go of the anxiety, the worry and any fears you are having.

Love this answer :-) 

Awesomesauce, please remember that what is happening RIGHT NOW is old news. It's the result of previous manifestations. You *can* change your future but only when you make peace with the present. 

1/25/2016 12:06 pm  #86

Thanks guys. I really do appreciate it. I will try to focus on him loving me more.. I mean i do not know what i did but in Dec he was almost there so much that he made us play this questions game that is called 67 ways to fall in love. His idea not mine and he would go through what he loves about me saying i am easy to love and stuff. It was amazing

1/25/2016 12:19 pm  #87

Recreate that feeling and hold on to it. Live as if you already have it and use these techniques to have "dates" with him in the meantime. As you get stronger and happier, it gets easier and easier. That's when things really start happening for you

-Dan

1/25/2016 12:22 pm  #88

I guess all i can do is focus on that ...but when i do the technique i feel good. I try to hear him and see him real well and feel how i would feel with him saying it to me now

1/25/2016 12:37 pm  #89

Perfect! Then, think of that as a REAL event. Because, really...it is. Go through the rest of the day and keep that feeling going. I think of my visualizations as dates with my lady. I change them up and plan them in advance. It's a lot of fun and really drives home that point of thinking from the point of the wish fulfilled. You have it now, just tap into that feeling and hold on to it. All time, past/present/future exists simultaneously*. The future you want exists now and when you do your visualizations, you are "seeing" a portion of that. Just use that and have fun with it.

*Trust me, I'm a scientist.

1/25/2016 12:55 pm  #90

NorthernGirl wrote:

DCS82 wrote:

Awesomesauce,

Love this answer :-) 

Awesomesauce, please remember that what is happening RIGHT NOW is old news. It's the result of previous manifestations. You *can* change your future but only when you make peace with the present. 

LOVE both your responses!! Will incorporate this in my manifesting!! ☺️☺️☺️

I've decided to stick with love

Board footera