LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2017 2:22 pm  #11

Re: Don't know how to feel lol...(UPDATE)

If you just had a great time a few days ago,  I see no reason to give up if you're feeling great.

3/17/2017 4:33 pm  #12

Avaelle wrote:

If you just had a great time a few days ago,  I see no reason to give up if you're feeling great.

I don't want to give up either...in fact I just listened to 2 songs I usually visualize to and they uplifted my spirits momentarily. ^-^

3/31/2017 3:17 am  #13

UPDATE:
So I thought about her off and on all day...but not as much...the day before yesterday and yesterday morning when me and a friend binge watched a bunch of episodes of an anime I posted some link on Facebook about a pressing issue and tagged two ppl in it.
This was around 2am and about a half hour later she messaged me asking if I had borrowed something of hers...
That right THERE made me think "Oh shes probably using that as an excuse"
because what if I had the said item?
Then we would have to meet up for me to give it back lol
It was a brief convo that shifted to finding work and didnt last cuz she grew quiet and I guess went to bed

ETA: I told her about an event thats going on later tonight...she gave me a thumbs up, but she didnt say whether she'd go or not, which is fine.
I didnt hear from her since then, and I wont bother her further about the event.

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/31/2017 3:24 am)

Board footera