LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 9:32 pm  #1

Flipped the switch

Hello Sisters - I am new here and have truly enjoy reading stories of success and the on-going
encouragement from one sister to another. It is so beautiful to see. Well I started Lanie's technique three weeks ago. The past few days I've either fell asleep or just felt I could not meditate. It has been two months since I've seen or spoken to my POI - he is married. I decided to reach out to him yesterday. We work for the same company but different locations. He was cold at first but sparked up conversation an hour later. We chatted online for the rest of the day and into the evening with a video chat intiated by me as I missed seeing him. I did not reveal my feelings. He expressed how difficult it has been having to avoid talking to me and turns out he didn't think I ever wanted to hear from him again. He told me he missed me, how he looked up at the stars every weekend and smiled at thoughts of reminiscing. He even brought up a statement he's made to me in the past that I didn't remember but when he reminded me he said "when you meet my father" no past tense there ladies!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I won't be making contact again but I am glad I did as it turned out the doors needed to be opened again. I'm going to start PW and maybe a bit of BWD. I need to purchase Lanie's MP3's as I read it has helped a lot of sisters. We have big dreams together and I look forward to begin our journey together.
Stay positive Sisters and thank you for this forum Lanie.

3/10/2017 11:39 am  #2

Re: Flipped the switch

Hey Foxxy! Welcome to the forum!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham LincolnΒ 

3/10/2017 11:28 pm  #3

Aww thank you!

3/11/2017 12:44 am  #4

Foxxy_1982 wrote:

Hello Sisters - I am new here and have truly enjoy reading stories of success and the on-going
encouragement from one sister to another. It is so beautiful to see. Well I started Lanie's technique three weeks ago. The past few days I've either fell asleep or just felt I could not meditate. It has been two months since I've seen or spoken to my POI - he is married. I decided to reach out to him yesterday. We work for the same company but different locations. He was cold at first but sparked up conversation an hour later. We chatted online for the rest of the day and into the evening with a video chat intiated by me as I missed seeing him. I did not reveal my feelings. He expressed how difficult it has been having to avoid talking to me and turns out he didn't think I ever wanted to hear from him again. He told me he missed me, how he looked up at the stars every weekend and smiled at thoughts of reminiscing. He even brought up a statement he's made to me in the past that I didn't remember but when he reminded me he said "when you meet my father" no past tense there ladies!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I won't be making contact again but I am glad I did as it turned out the doors needed to be opened again. I'm going to start PW and maybe a bit of BWD. I need to purchase Lanie's MP3's as I read it has helped a lot of sisters. We have big dreams together and I look forward to begin our journey together.
Stay positive Sisters and thank you for this forum Lanie.

Β 
Welcome my dear!😊

3/11/2017 2:32 am  #5

SO he's married and he's interacting with you the way he is? That is amazing!! Do you think PW helped? I'm having some trouble getting the person to act upon my sessions. Any advice?

Congrats btw this all looks great!

3/12/2017 10:36 am  #6

Thank you all. @Thisismyusername - well you've read my post. I went two months no contact and decided to contact him. Turned out he thought I didn't want to hear from him again. I truly needed that time apart to detach emotionally. I was able to speak to him and carry on a conversation withholding my feelings and truly enjoying the moment. I asked about his recent trip with his family and his home life - with no animosity. Did my PW play a part in this? Most definitely, he responded cold but an hour later sent a msg and we spoke the remainder of the day and night. He stated he missed me, of course I am manifesting a committed relationship and I believe that will happen with time. I don't know your situation, not sure if it is ideal for you to reach out to him now and break the ice. You are the only one who knows him. Feel free to discuss if you are not ready keep manifesting good things will come. Xo

3/22/2017 7:38 pm  #7

Hello Sisters - just thought I'd share the latest. I spoke to my POI yesterday and had a moment of weakness. I projected jealousy and anger due to the fact he wasn't the man I fell in love with. He mentioned he looked for me online the previous night to chat. Also, he wanted to pass through and bring my a lemonade from my fave restaurant. He was travelling through from work, but I guess was on a tight schedule. He said he was glad he didn't stop by because I was pissy. I didn't reply. I came home yesterday pissed at myself for my actions. Today he contacts me asking me a work question. Which lead to informing me he'll be in my town for work very soon. I told him is this fate or what, I was suppose to travel to Africa March 30th but just this morning I cancelled and rebooked for mid April. He replied that he was smiling and that I was crazy in a good way. I made it clear I didn't change the plans because of him - good grief it's Africa. He said he was still smiling. Five mins later he asks if he can video chat me, he was in a meeting so don't speak but that he just wanted to see my face. I missed this msg but he asked again after lunch. I accepted. And my god the smiles across each other's faces is truly something to see. I felt my POI was back. We messaged each other as we were on webcam.  He told me how much he loved my dimples, that my smile lights up the whole room. He tried to keep a straight face in his meeting - my heart just filled up seeing him struggling lol. It was such a special moment. He video requested one or twice more. He asked me a couple hours later if I was going to make him lunch when he's in town. Lol! I wouldn't allow him at my place in the past the rule was until he was mine. I didn't say no, I said perhaps. I asked him "how many ppl make you that happy" he said "only one", "you". We eventually said goodbye at the end of the work day. I told him he made my day, he said he felt the same way. He told me he'd see me soon. Today for me was a win. I practiced PW the night before. Tonight I listened to cutting the cord a YouTube  vid. I've read all of Lanie's books but cannot purchase the MP3''s as you cannot pay credit card only PayPal. I'd like to purchase these. But for now I work with what I got.  Until I see him very son I want to continue cutting the cord and PW maybe a bit of BWD. I want to be in a good place. I want this short time together to be full of laughs, joy and love. I have no expectations of physical contact. Be wonderful if some of my PW manifested and I hear the words I long to hear - but this is a step forward - I'm going to enjoy it.

Last edited by Foxxy_1982 (3/22/2017 7:39 pm)

3/22/2017 8:03 pm  #8

You can upload your credit card into PayPal

3/22/2017 9:00 pm  #9

Wow! He called me. We talked for an hour. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3/23/2017 6:24 am  #10

Thanks Avaelle!

Board footera