LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2017 6:33 pm  #11

Re: Flipped the switch

Wondering if nobody comments on the great things happening because I admitted he was married....

3/23/2017 7:09 pm  #12

No I don't think that is the reason why people have not made a comment on your success, it's just this forum unfortunately. Things seem to be going good for you and I kind of envy you. My POI is, well his not married by law but living as if married and I hope he thinks about me and will make a move soon. I am in contact with him as well through work. Keep going and keep us posted.

3/24/2017 6:58 am  #13

Foxxy_1982 wrote:

Hello Sisters - just thought I'd share the latest. I spoke to my POI yesterday and had a moment of weakness. I projected jealousy and anger due to the fact he wasn't the man I fell in love with. He mentioned he looked for me online the previous night to chat. Also, he wanted to pass through and bring my a lemonade from my fave restaurant. He was travelling through from work, but I guess was on a tight schedule. He said he was glad he didn't stop by because I was pissy. I didn't reply. I came home yesterday pissed at myself for my actions. Today he contacts me asking me a work question. Which lead to informing me he'll be in my town for work very soon. I told him is this fate or what, I was suppose to travel to Africa March 30th but just this morning I cancelled and rebooked for mid April. He replied that he was smiling and that I was crazy in a good way. I made it clear I didn't change the plans because of him - good grief it's Africa. He said he was still smiling. Five mins later he asks if he can video chat me, he was in a meeting so don't speak but that he just wanted to see my face. I missed this msg but he asked again after lunch. I accepted. And my god the smiles across each other's faces is truly something to see. I felt my POI was back. We messaged each other as we were on webcam.  He told me how much he loved my dimples, that my smile lights up the whole room. He tried to keep a straight face in his meeting - my heart just filled up seeing him struggling lol. It was such a special moment. He video requested one or twice more. He asked me a couple hours later if I was going to make him lunch when he's in town. Lol! I wouldn't allow him at my place in the past the rule was until he was mine. I didn't say no, I said perhaps. I asked him "how many ppl make you that happy" he said "only one", "you". We eventually said goodbye at the end of the work day. I told him he made my day, he said he felt the same way. He told me he'd see me soon. Today for me was a win. I practiced PW the night before. Tonight I listened to cutting the cord a YouTube  vid. I've read all of Lanie's books but cannot purchase the MP3''s as you cannot pay credit card only PayPal. I'd like to purchase these. But for now I work with what I got.  Until I see him very son I want to continue cutting the cord and PW maybe a bit of BWD. I want to be in a good place. I want this short time together to be full of laughs, joy and love. I have no expectations of physical contact. Be wonderful if some of my PW manifested and I hear the words I long to hear - but this is a step forward - I'm going to enjoy it.

I hardly ever comment on anything, because unfortunately i don't have much time to read through threads, but this is so freaking cute. I couldn't help but smile when i read it. So happy for you💜

3/24/2017 7:37 am  #14

This is a great story.
I'm so happy for you.
Maybe he's married, but it sounds like he's into you. So, should he just stay married or follow his heart? I know what I think.
I've been out of contact with my POI for 5 months by now. But I know that she will eventually get back in my life. I'm not a person who looks for signs, but lately I've been seeing her first name everywhere and almost everytime I open up my instagram, I see "something great is coming your way" kinda quotes.
And I feel so happy everytime I think about her
Can't wait to be reunited with her and her wonderful daughter

3/24/2017 7:56 am  #15

I just saw your post now. I have no issue with him being married. I have been in love with a married man I met at work since they day I met him...over 4 years ago. I have never felt so strong about another guy not even my ex-husband who was amazing. Even though we worked only 6 months together we are still very good friends and he is my desire. So, I think your story is great and just coz he is married doesn't mean she is the right one for him. I know for a fact that my guy isn't in love with his wife but he is making an effort for his kids (something he told a friend of ours..he doesn't speak to me about his wife)..and i know from the same friend that the mm loves my personality and just the other day he convinced me to join them for lunch and last night we all went out for a drink ...so i am rooting for you Happy that there is someone else who is doing the techniques on a mm.

3/24/2017 1:05 pm  #16

Count me in as someone working on a mm. Mine is too, but he's not happy with his wife. He stays because they have a toddler. It's very hard to know how to proceed with someone in that situation but in my PW sessions I have him say that when we're together, he and I can make sure his daughter is loved and happy and safe no matter what.

3/24/2017 2:07 pm  #17

What a beautiful and cute day was that ?!? Amazing dear !! So happy to see ur making such amazing progress !!  I'm sure u will manifest it all the way and u have my complete support and wishes and power to u to manifest this man !! I'm gonna follow up on ur story for sure !  😘😘😘😘😘 all the best !!

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

3/25/2017 9:05 pm  #18

Thank you so much everyone! I wish each of you the best of luck, don't give up.

3/27/2017 10:18 am  #19

Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your success story. Your story made me happy and yes, just keep on going!

3/31/2017 5:10 pm  #20

Just wanted to update my POI sent me a msg today letting me know he won't be in my city Monday and wished me a safe trip. Earlier this week he wanted to talk to me about something over the phone but didn't get around to calling me and I didn't chase or push him on it. We work for the same company and I understand he is super busy at times so I leave it in his ballpark to reach out. I will mention when he said he wanted to call me he kind of lashed out on me. This might've been the reason he didn't call me - but I know for sure that is why I didn't reach out to him. We all have highs and lows in life, I have no idea what is really going on with him but there is no reason to lash out at me. I've been nothing but loving, kind and supportive. He thinks he's wearing the pants he's mistaken. I will speak to him about this when the timing is right. I'm not looking for an apology...I just want to make him aware of his behaviour. He's f'in up coming at me like that. Stay positive, stay strong, know your worth.

Board footera