LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2017 3:38 pm  #41

Re: Flipped the switch

Foxxy_1982 wrote:

Hi TurkiyeKelebek - first off..love your positive attitude towards manifesting is key.
As others have suggested - you must let go after your sessions and allow the universe to work. I do believe the universe delivers when you are ready to receive. My only advice would be to keep an open mind/heart....allow yourself to meet others and enjoy life. Did you end up contacting him? Keep us updated. I wish you all the best.

UPDATE: I don't know if it is the cord cutting I've been doing but today I decided to give my MM an ultimatum. I had told him last week I wasn't going to wait another year for him. So today, he contacted me and I asked him if he had made his decision. He said we'd talk later followed by what if he still didn't know. I said for someone who told me I have his heart should be obvious. He has a son which he is terrified of losing although this isn't possible in the courts today, i do understand it is a worry for all parents. Anyway, he told me I should live my life and we may connect again later in life. Then he asked to call me tomorrow to talk further. I had said I got all the answers I needed and it was goodbye. He carried on telling me he intends on leaving but he feels it is still too fresh (it's been year in August since he got caught) for him to tell his wife it is over as she will know he is leaving her for me. He kept repeating he is fighting for me, intends on leaving...doesn't know when. He is going to contact me tomorrow but really...he gave me the answer - why I bother rubbing salt on my wound. I told him someone is going to end up heartbroken and it turned out to be me...but I am ok with that...rather know he has no idea the how or when...I am blessed enough to still be on earth and I have to keep it moving. I'll be honest, things have just started developing again...I was getting him back..but before I got too hung up on him...I needed to bring this up. Who got the power back.... ME!!! Xo

So the letter worked!! I sent it a day after posting on your thread and 6 days later he sent an email. We are happier than ever and going on holidays in September!! I'm so excited!! Don't lose the faith, your positivity is infectious. Much love <3

8/14/2017 4:35 pm  #42

Re: Flipped the switch

Turkiye - WoW! wow! wowzas!!! So nice to hear from you and what an update. Congratulations Girl! Live it up! Please still keep me posted. Xo

Last edited by Foxxy_1982 (8/14/2017 4:36 pm)

Board footera