LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2017 1:23 pm  #1

Has anyone been unfriended?

Hey everyone,I am kinda new on this forum. It's been about 2 months since my guys ended up things with me. He has blocked me on WhatsApp. I have been doing visualisation and feeling good and happy in general. I don't stress over it. But two days ago my guy unfriended me on Facebook. I didn't feel that bad. I am not obsessing about it. But has this happened with anyone? That even after all the positivity and visualisation, things just did a 180? And after being unfriended, did anyone have had a success in getting a request from that person again?
Please help! In need of some inspiration 😁

3/11/2017 1:30 pm  #2

Re: Has anyone been unfriended?

I think what you're really asking is whether or not it is possible to get him to re-engage with you.  Be specific in your visualization and hear him tell you he misses you, wants you back, etc. and don't focus on things like him blocking you from social media.  That's action is just saying he is pissed, hurt and wanting revenge.  I blocked my fiancé' and deleted him from everything.  I even deleted his phone number so I couldn't call if I wanted to.  As long as you use the technique you are connected!  

3/11/2017 1:35 pm  #3

Thanks Lanie! Yes I do visualisations as you said...Him telling me that he misses me, etc. Yes I do want him back in my life and send him positive vibrations. So why do they act weird and do such things even after we being positive and happy?

3/11/2017 3:23 pm  #4

Yes, I was blocked, after 2 months od RS  and a  week of BWD. They can't handle emotions

3/11/2017 7:38 pm  #5

So any success on getting unblocked?

3/12/2017 6:19 pm  #6

My ex fiancé deleted me on Facebook and Snapchat and blocked my number. I deleted his and just left it. Then last weekend he messaged me on WhatsApp! So he's still got my number, which I thought was a good sign

3/12/2017 6:36 pm  #7

Mine blocked me a little over 2 weeks ago. 

3/13/2017 7:08 pm  #8

Yes! I was blocked on WhatsApp! Although, the target in question was someone I hadn't 'worked on' in a while.

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

3/14/2017 10:55 am  #9

It always tickles me to share with people that I was unfriended/blocked on social media several months ago but he still contacts me.  haha Basically,  don't let it hurt you because it doesn't matter really.

3/14/2017 11:59 am  #10

To those of you that have been blocked, deleted etc do these men blocked you randomly? Like let's say you were not talking for two months, then you started doing pw and they blocked you then? Or did something happen for them to block you.

Board footera