LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 12:19 pm  #11

Re: Has anyone been unfriended?

Samibaby21 wrote:

To those of you that have been blocked, deleted etc do these men blocked you randomly? Like let's say you were not talking for two months, then you started doing pw and they blocked you then? Or did something happen for them to block you.

Mine blocked me two weeks after I started PW. We hadn't talked in over a month when he blocked me and the last time he talked to me he was pleasant. I went to send him a message one day and decided against it. A couple days later I decided to send the message and he had blocked me. Totally random and unexpected. I've hear that it happens but I didn't think he'd do it like that without provocation.

3/14/2017 12:40 pm  #12

I got blocked immediately after he ended it. We didn't talk for two months and it's been almost 2 weeks since i have started with meditations and visualisations. There were times when we saw each other online but we didn't message. This happened in the past week. But two days ago i found out that he unfriended me. That is when i got myself a copy of PW. I will start with it tonight. So i really don't know what made him unfriend me.
P.s- ever since he ended it up, i made no efforts to contact him. I just kept going with my meditations.

3/14/2017 12:46 pm  #13

Samibaby21 wrote:

To those of you that have been blocked, deleted etc do these men blocked you randomly? Like let's say you were not talking for two months, then you started doing pw and they blocked you then? Or did something happen for them to block you.

In my case, nothing had happened.  I hadn't been sending him messages, liking comments or anything.  I just realized I was unfriended/blocked. We were talking here and there and I had just started BWD(not the audio).

3/14/2017 1:10 pm  #14

Becky wrote:

I got blocked immediately after he ended it. We didn't talk for two months and it's been almost 2 weeks since i have started with meditations and visualisations. There were times when we saw each other online but we didn't message. This happened in the past week. But two days ago i found out that he unfriended me. That is when i got myself a copy of PW. I will start with it tonight. So i really don't know what made him unfriend me.
P.s- ever since he ended it up, i made no efforts to contact him. I just kept going with my meditations.

You are doing the right thing by not contacting/chasing him.  
Have you read Lanie's BU2MU - she covers NC there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/14/2017 1:56 pm  #15

Indigo wrote:

Becky wrote:

You are doing the right thing by not contacting/chasing him.  
Have you read Lanie's BU2MU - she covers NC there.

Thank you.  I just ordered this and will start reading it tonight.  I have a few questions about NC.

3/14/2017 2:02 pm  #16

Wow this stuff is really powerful I love it ❤️

3/14/2017 2:12 pm  #17

Samibaby21 wrote:

No, completely out of a blue. I physically did nothing, only BWD and that happened, even his mate found out I exist after a week of technique..

3/14/2017 2:21 pm  #18

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

Wow this stuff is really powerful I love it ❤️

Ha, yeah.  I don't find it encouraging, however, that it's had the opposite of the intended effect!

That is because it is "processing" He is coming to terms with his feelings.  In this moment, blocking you and not seeing you is what he needs. Be encouraged!  There are an abundance of examples of when this very thing has happened to people and the guy later started back talking to them.

3/14/2017 3:46 pm  #19

Deleted

Last edited by Justaspeckintheuniverse (8/22/2018 3:01 pm)

3/14/2017 8:21 pm  #20

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Becky wrote:

I am really confused by what you are saying here.  How did you see each other online in the past week if he blocked you 2 months ago?  And how did he unfriend you 2 days ago if you were already blocked?  Maybe it's an app I'm not aware of...I know with facebook, you are automatically unfriended when you are blocked.

I was blocked on WhatsApp...I still am

Board footera