LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 10:24 am  #21

Re: Has anyone been unfriended?

Will PW still work if you were blocked everywhere?

3/15/2017 10:45 am  #22

Apple92 wrote:

Will PW still work if you were blocked everywhere?

Yes.  PW is a form of communicating with them.

4/10/2017 7:18 am  #23

So everything was going great, then my negative thinking got in the way. He kept trying to just sext me and I said no I am worth more than that, and after everything I deserve to be respected. I also said can't we just be friends (even though I want to be with him) and he said that we couldn't because 'its too much'? Not sure what that meant but he then said he is going to delete my number so he isn't tempted to message me to sext anymore... I had gone from him saying he misses me and wants to spend time with me, to now him deleting my number again. And now I cant get the negative thoughts out my head. Sorry I don't mean to high jack someones topic I just didnt want to post something thats already been discussed lol x 

4/10/2017 10:09 am  #24

Evey2222 wrote:

So everything was going great, then my negative thinking got in the way. He kept trying to just sext me and I said no I am worth more than that, and after everything I deserve to be respected. I also said can't we just be friends (even though I want to be with him) and he said that we couldn't because 'its too much'? Not sure what that meant but he then said he is going to delete my number so he isn't tempted to message me to sext anymore... I had gone from him saying he misses me and wants to spend time with me, to now him deleting my number again. And now I cant get the negative thoughts out my head. Sorry I don't mean to high jack someones topic I just didnt want to post something thats already been discussed lol x 

Look at it this way, he is attempting to do what he feels needs to happen so that he can respect you. His urges for you seem strong. It seems like he can't resist you. It's possible that he will see that he can't go on without you and will come back as the man you want him to be.

4/10/2017 11:51 am  #25

Samibaby21 wrote:

To those of you that have been blocked, deleted etc do these men blocked you randomly? Like let's say you were not talking for two months, then you started doing pw and they blocked you then? Or did something happen for them to block you.

My situation was like this. (She's borderliner btw)
She broke up in September.
She did very little effort in keeping in contact.
She met someone new in November. They became official in December.
She wanted to block me. But I blocked her first (for my own sanity and helping in getting over the loss).
Late December (around the 27'th) I unblocked her, coz I didn't feel the need for it anymore.
Found out about LoA through veronica isles and started visualizing and stuff.
2 days later she blocked me on everything.
And I still am.
Not a word from her since December 6'th where she threatened to block me.

4/11/2017 5:06 pm  #26

Avaelle wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

Look at it this way, he is attempting to do what he feels needs to happen so that he can respect you. His urges for you seem strong. It seems like he can't resist you. It's possible that he will see that he can't go on without you and will come back as the man you want him to be.

Thanks Avaelle, I am hoping that he has done this because he is finally learning to respect me! So seeing it in a positive light now! Thank you  

4/20/2017 4:33 am  #27

Well a couple of weeks ago mine first (on FB) said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore. Then next day he unfriended me. Then two days later he messaged me to send me some language videos (I hadn't asked for them - the whole "language teaching" thing had been his idea). I thanked him for them and said it was very kind of him to send them. He said "not at all. I'm just completing my commitments. Now goodbye forever". And that was it. Gone. Not a word from him since. 

So I'm feeling not so great right now. 

4/20/2017 6:49 am  #28

BettyBlue wrote:

Well a couple of weeks ago mine first (on FB) said he wasn't going to talk to me anymore. Then next day he unfriended me. Then two days later he messaged me to send me some language videos (I hadn't asked for them - the whole "language teaching" thing had been his idea). I thanked him for them and said it was very kind of him to send them. He said "not at all. I'm just completing my commitments. Now goodbye forever". And that was it. Gone. Not a word from him since. 

So I'm feeling not so great right now. 

I have a hard time understanding how people can do this to people that they claimed to care for.
But maybe they didn't care that much after all.
I'm sorry for what you are going thru, but I know it my self all too well.
I'm still trying to manifest my poi back, but I'm also asking the universe for something else.
I'd they come back, they were always yours.
If they don't, they never were to begin with.

4/20/2017 7:21 am  #29

Lj wrote:

I have a hard time understanding how people can do this to people that they claimed to care for.
I'm still trying to manifest my poi back, but I'm also asking the universe for something else.

But if these techniques are science and they are reprograming your POI's subconscious, how can it be questionable will he come back or not?

4/20/2017 7:52 am  #30

Missy wrote:

Lj wrote:

But if these techniques are science and they are reprograming your POI's subconscious, how can it be questionable will he come back or not?

I totally follow your thoughts. Have them myself too.
But I guess the main ingredient in this, is faith.
If you don't belive 100% that this will work, it won't.
And it can be really difficult to keep the faith when you see no sign of it working. Pretty much the contrary.
But in the end of the day... I really do belive it all comes down to faith.
People's succes stories keep me up thru the tough times. I've had many times when I told myself to give up. That I couldn't take this anymore. That I am wasting my energy on nothing.
But some of the success stories definately keeps me going.
"If they can do, then so can I!"
Maybe we have to put our selves in our POI's position.

"How would I feel if I suddenly, totally out of the blue, get these strong feelings for a person that, I've swore I would never ever have anything to do with again?
That this person is suddenly on my mind constantly. Even though I'm with someone else, who I claim to love?
What the he'll is happening to me? Why can't I get this person our of my head?"

Maybe they are just resisting it, but feeling it 100%.
Some are stubborn and takes a lot of work to "convince", they should get back in touch with the person they left a long time ago.
But we just have to have faith in the face that, they do truly feel it. And they will eventually come around.
Maybe we found someone else by the time they come around. But if that's the case, then we have still won. We found new love and happiness.

Wow, this became quite long. And I don't even know if it makes any sense, since I'm at work writing this 😂😂

Board footera