LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2017 3:46 pm  #11

Re: Love spell....should I keep going?

Avaelle wrote:

Based on my understanding, you were to wait 2 weeks before RE casting. I would say that you are over doing it.

Thats how i understood what Lanie wrote as well, after the full round of spell casting (2 Weeks), wait 2 weeks to see what happens. If you need to cast another round do this after the 2 week wait.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/12/2017 4:09 pm  #12

emmiline wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Based on my understanding, you were to wait 2 weeks before RE casting. I would say that you are over doing it.

Thats how i understood what Lanie wrote as well, after the full round of spell casting (2 Weeks), wait 2 weeks to see what happens. If you need to cast another round do this after the 2 week wait.

Thanks emmiline.  I think you are both right.

I really need to read instructions properly.  No wonder he's ignored my messages the poor guy is probably cowering somewhere freaked out wondering what the f*** is going on lmao!

3/12/2017 4:44 pm  #13

Lol im just picturing your target cowering in a corner somewhere trying to hide from his own emotions  (shout)

Hi sweetie, actually the wording is confusing. I had to re read it in context with evertything else before i came to that conclusion. 
Also the complete spell routine can be cast in two consecutive weeks, Lanie confirmed this for me.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/12/2017 4:49 pm  #14

emmiline wrote:

Lol im just picturing your target cowering in a corner somewhere trying to hide from his own emotions (shout)

Hi sweetie, actually the wording is confusing. I had to re read it in context with evertything else before i came to that conclusion.
Also the complete spell routine can be cast in two consecutive weeks, Lanie confirmed this for me.

Haha i'm picturing him too and it's quite a nice picture, probably just as well he's on the other side of the world!

It is a bit confusing but think i'm clear now (I hope lol).  I done the complete routine as in the 2 weeks so now i'll stop and give him and me a break and restart after 2 weeks if need be.

3/12/2017 9:11 pm  #15

I emailed Lanie and she said: wait 7 days after the initial 3 sessions, before starting the 4 sessions.

After the last 4 sessions, do we wait 2 weeks before resuming?

3/12/2017 10:04 pm  #16

Oops I totally stuffed that up. I did the 3 sessions then went on to the 4 straight after waited a couple of days then started again. It hasn't seem to scared him. I messaged him today to wish him a happy birthday and he replied which I thought he would. He said he appreciated it but he said he was surprised that I'd reached out and wished him a happy birthday. I don't know if I should take that comment as a good sign or a bad one.

Last edited by Joshbemine (3/12/2017 10:04 pm)

3/12/2017 10:17 pm  #17

kellykelly wrote:

I emailed Lanie and she said: wait 7 days after the initial 3 sessions, before starting the 4 sessions.

After the last 4 sessions, do we wait 2 weeks before resuming?

Being real, I wouldn't even think that far ahead. If you are already putting the RE cast in your schedule it is like you're affirming that it will not work. It's better to have visualizations of things playing out how you want.

3/12/2017 10:22 pm  #18

Avaelle wrote:

Being real, I wouldn't even think that far ahead. If you are already putting the RE cast in your schedule it is like you're affirming that it will not work. It's better to have visualizations of things playing out how you want.

Exactly.  Believe that it is going to work.  Don't think about anything else except that it is going to work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/12/2017 11:05 pm  #19

emmiline wrote:

Lol im just picturing your target cowering in a corner somewhere trying to hide from his own emotions  (shout)

Strange. Lanie advised me differently - she said to take a break of 7 days after the initial 3 spells. Not 2 consecutive weeks which was what I thought and then clarified with her.

Confused.

3/13/2017 1:39 am  #20

I also messed this up. Kept going after the first two weeks. I thought by saying "If nothing happens in two weeks" that she was referring to the first two weeks of doing it. Not about 2 weeks of not doing it after the first two initial weeks. Oh well..

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera