LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2017 2:55 pm  #1

I have a kind of odd question

I hope that this fits here, because it is more like LoA in general than it is about RS / PW / BWD. I am curious on how to go about this, and I hope that I word this right.

I would like to manifest extreme financial security / wealth. Now, my vibration has been pretty consistently high lately which I am super enjoying My dilemma is this : When I visualize / mediate on it, I am supposed to think of all of the things that I want to do when this happens, correct ?

One of the things that I would like to do is help some family members. One of which is my mom, who I am very close to. The problem is, while my mom is a kind person with a big heart, she is one of the most negative people I have ever known.

Sometimes it is detrimental to be around her because her energy affects everything around her and I don't want to be dragged down. I feel mean saying this, but I have to be honest.

So my question, I guess, is this : Should I leave her out of my visualizations and just help her when it manifests ? Like would her negative energy be competing with mine if I include her in the visualization ? Because she only expects the worst of everything in life.

Sorry if this sounds silly, not quite sure how to even word this all. I have tried hardcore to get her to think more positive but I cannot force her to and she seems to choose a cycle of negativity.

Last edited by StrawberryKitten (3/12/2017 2:55 pm)

3/12/2017 3:06 pm  #2

Re: I have a kind of odd question

StrawberryKitten your post really hit home for me!  My mother exuding negativity and I understand what it is like to be around someone like that.  It didn't matter what I did to try to affect her negativity in a positive manner she resisted.  I realized that some people get attention when they act out in a negative way and the more you try to help them the more they resist and it becomes a vicious circle.

My mother resented me for my positivity and ability to manifest things because she would work and toil and, due to her negativity, she would have one horrible experience after another.  I finally gave up on trying to help her and became more covert about it.  

I would see yourself with so much money you can help whomever you choose.  Yesterday I meditated and I visualize that I am connected to a source of unlimited wealth, health and well-being.  Without being specific in your visualization if you just focus on "everything in my life is perfect" it will address ALL manifesting.  After all, your life wouldn't be perfect if you or a family member was sick, broke, miserable, etc.  

3/12/2017 3:16 pm  #3

Lanie Stevens wrote:

StrawberryKitten your post really hit home for me!  My mother exuding negativity and I understand what it is like to be around someone like that.  It didn't matter what I did to try to affect her negativity in a positive manner she resisted.  I realized that some people get attention when they act out in a negative way and the more you try to help them the more they resist and it becomes a vicious circle.

My mother resented me for my positivity and ability to manifest things because she would work and toil and, due to her negativity, she would have one horrible experience after another.  I finally gave up on trying to help her and became more covert about it.  

I would see yourself with so much money you can help whomever you choose.  Yesterday I meditated and I visualize that I am connected to a source of unlimited wealth, health and well-being.  Without being specific in your visualization if you just focus on "everything in my life is perfect" it will address ALL manifesting.  After all, your life wouldn't be perfect if you or a family member was sick, broke, miserable, etc.  

Thank you so much for this reply, Lanie ! I feel the exact same way at times, that my mother resents me for trying to find good in everything and stay positive no matter what ! Don't get me wrong, she is a kind, soft hearted person, but the negativity just overwhelms.

I will continue to meditate on having so much that I have the ability everyone that I can then Like you said, it wouldn't bring much joy otherwise.

3/12/2017 4:40 pm  #4

StrawberryKitten wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Thank you so much for this reply, Lanie ! I feel the exact same way at times, that my mother resents me for trying to find good in everything and stay positive no matter what ! Don't get me wrong, she is a kind, soft hearted person, but the negativity just overwhelms.

I will continue to meditate on having so much that I have the ability everyone that I can then Like you said, it wouldn't bring much joy otherwise.

Thank you Strawberrykitten for bringing up this topic! It's been on my mind too. Thank you Lanie for the advice you gave Strawberrykitten for I too will be using it as well.

3/12/2017 5:20 pm  #5

lovelychica25 wrote:

StrawberryKitten wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Thank you Strawberrykitten for bringing up this topic! It's been on my mind too. Thank you Lanie for the advice you gave Strawberrykitten for I too will be using it as well.

I'm glad that this post can help someone else too I was a bit worried about posting it, didn't know that people could relate so deeply !

Board footera