LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2017 2:44 pm  #1

Congratulations Avalle ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm new here today. I met someone gorgeous in November, I felt he wasn't quite available, but he said he had split from his girlfriend a few months before. Anyway, we had an amazing connection and went out a couple of times and messaged nearly every day.
I'm 44 so have an idea of men and know exactly how I feel and what I want. We made each other feel amazing.
Anyway, he suddenly messaged saying he was really sorry but was going back to his ex!! I wasn't aware that she had cheated on him with her children's father!!!! And she was trying to get him back in that time, that was my intuition sensing someone else around.
I was upset for two days and then decided right enough's enough, so I started listening to self love meditations, I did 30 days of self love,  I did different things for myself, I did the secret technique on him too and again suddenly 3 weeks later he appeared at my work ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
I could hardly believe my eyes.  It was AMAZING he sent me messages saying when he thinks of me his heart trembles ๐Ÿ’— And he can't stop thinking about me hahahaha when we were out that night, he kept tapping his head and saying I thought I was moving on and had made my decision but I just couldn't stop thinking about you, you kept coming and coming and coming in my head all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘
We went out that week on the Friday night and it was wonderful, except for him telling me he was still with her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I imagined him coming back when free and to be mine. Anyway the night was beautiful  with him sending a message the next day to say, THANKYOU for last night it meant so much to me I have more feelings for you now than ever, and he kept messaging every day after but I said I feel so much for you but I want you to come back to me when you are MINE, that was such a hard thing to do.
He said lots of lovely things but also I understand and since then we've not communicated, it's been two weeks and it's hard, but I'm keeping on with everything I did before, it is made easier as I know he has very strong feelings for me, but annoyed I'm having to do this again!! But this time I have had more anxiety which I KNOW is a no no! I also know Neville Goddards teachings very well about living in the end. This beautiful and wonderful man with a big heart is my future hubby.
Sam xxx

3/13/2017 2:53 pm  #2

Re: New member

Hey welcome and thanks!

3/13/2017 4:06 pm  #3

Welcome!

3/13/2017 6:03 pm  #4

Mrs Astley-Stone wrote:

I'm new here today. I met someone gorgeous in November, I felt he wasn't quite available, but he said he had split from his girlfriend a few months before. Anyway, we had an amazing connection and went out a couple of times and messaged nearly every day.
I'm 44 so have an idea of men and know exactly how I feel and what I want. We made each other feel amazing.
Anyway, he suddenly messaged saying he was really sorry but was going back to his ex!! I wasn't aware that she had cheated on him with her children's father!!!! And she was trying to get him back in that time, that was my intuition sensing someone else around.
I was upset for two days and then decided right enough's enough, so I started listening to self love meditations, I did 30 days of self love, I did different things for myself, I did the secret technique on him too and again suddenly 3 weeks later he appeared at my work ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
I could hardly believe my eyes. It was AMAZING he sent me messages saying when he thinks of me his heart trembles ๐Ÿ’— And he can't stop thinking about me hahahaha when we were out that night, he kept tapping his head and saying I thought I was moving on and had made my decision but I just couldn't stop thinking about you, you kept coming and coming and coming in my head all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘
We went out that week on the Friday night and it was wonderful, except for him telling me he was still with her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I imagined him coming back when free and to be mine. Anyway the night was beautiful with him sending a message the next day to say, THANKYOU for last night it meant so much to me I have more feelings for you now than ever, and he kept messaging every day after but I said I feel so much for you but I want you to come back to me when you are MINE, that was such a hard thing to do.
He said lots of lovely things but also I understand and since then we've not communicated, it's been two weeks and it's hard, but I'm keeping on with everything I did before, it is made easier as I know he has very strong feelings for me, but annoyed I'm having to do this again!! But this time I have had more anxiety which I KNOW is a no no! I also know Neville Goddards teachings very well about living in the end. This beautiful and wonderful man with a big heart is my future hubby.
Sam xxx ย 
ย ย 

ย ย 
ย ย 
Welcome Sam!!! ย 

It's nice to know that PW is working so well for you!

Remember, PW is something that you are going to do everyday for lifeย for everything,
but especially your man. ย So schedule 10-15 minutes eachย day and continue doing PW
on him until you get him locked down and even after that. ย I've been doing PWย for five
months now, I normally do my meditations at bedtime after I've had a nice hot shower.
Have you read Lanie's other books? ย 
ย ย 
ย ย 
ย 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
* ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Donโ€™t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/13/2017 10:36 pm  #5

Mrs Astley-Stone wrote:

I was upset for two days and then decided right enough's enough, so I started listening to self love meditations, I did 30 days of self love,  I did different things for myself, I did the secret technique on him too and again suddenly 3 weeks later he appeared at my work ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
I could hardly believe my eyes.  It was AMAZING he sent me messages saying when he thinks of me his heart trembles ๐Ÿ’— And he can't stop thinking about me hahahaha when we were out that night, he kept tapping his head and saying I thought I was moving on and had made my decision but I just couldn't stop thinking about you, you kept coming and coming and coming in my head all the time ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘
We went out that week on the Friday night and it was wonderful, except for him telling me he was still with her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I imagined him coming back when free and to be mine. Anyway the night was beautiful  with him sending a message the next day to say, THANKYOU for last night it meant so much to me I have more feelings for you now than ever, and he kept messaging every day after but I said I feel so much for you but I want you to come back to me when you are MINE, that was such a hard thing to do.
Sam xxx

ย 
Welcome sweetie๐Ÿ’ž

3/14/2017 2:06 am  #6

That's a wonderful post and congratulations on being able to make so much of a difference in ur life !! Oh and welcome to the forum !  โค

๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM THAT I AM ๐Ÿ˜‡

Board footera