LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2017 2:55 am  #1

A sign from the universe or just random stuff?

I was at work yesterday and during my lunch break I decided to meditate and do a whispering technique on my guy to make him message me. Before that I just sent myself a text from my own number with his face on, like he sent it... telling me that he is thinking about me and he loves me. I always have this happy feeling when I see the text popping on my screen with his face on (I added his pic and name with my own number in the phone contacts). 
I am in an office where I have a sofa due to the nature of my work so as I was sitting at my desk I messaged myself the desired text then received it, get happiness and gratitude and then went onto the sofa, lied down and did the whispering technique for about 15 minutes while listening to binaural beats.
When I finished the technique I stood up and went to my desk again and on that moment I heard a beep in my phone, looked at it and it said' Message delivered' . Now this is because I have a delivery confirmation set up for texts on my phone. But as my text had been sent 15-20 minutes before and already received (by me) before the meditation I found it funny to get that 'message delivered' confirmation AFTER the meditation where I was asking him to message me...
I wonder if that was a sign from the universe telling me he heard my message to him .
And now this is not the only coincidence I had yesterday.
Before going to sleep I did 2 meditations on him, the send me a message one and then the PW one after the other. Now after each meditation I heard a beep in my phone like another confirmation that something was going on. The beeps were from facebook comments on my posts as I joined a Neville Goddard group on facebook where people are reviewing each other wishes and it seemed that after each of my meditations someone posted a comment that they 'reviewed' my wish to come true. 
I find that most amazing and I do believe something happened there and the universe was telling me that that my messages had been delivered to him.
Anyone experiences syncronicities like this??

3/15/2017 5:39 am  #2

Re: A sign from the universe or just random stuff?

AmberSky wrote:

I was at work yesterday and during my lunch break I decided to meditate and do a whispering technique on my guy to make him message me. Before that I just sent myself a text from my own number with his face on, like he sent it... telling me that he is thinking about me and he loves me. I always have this happy feeling when I see the text popping on my screen with his face on (I added his pic and name with my own number in the phone contacts). 
I am in an office where I have a sofa due to the nature of my work so as I was sitting at my desk I messaged myself the desired text then received it, get happiness and gratitude and then went onto the sofa, lied down and did the whispering technique for about 15 minutes while listening to binaural beats.
When I finished the technique I stood up and went to my desk again and on that moment I heard a beep in my phone, looked at it and it said' Message delivered' . Now this is because I have a delivery confirmation set up for texts on my phone. But as my text had been sent 15-20 minutes before and already received (by me) before the meditation I found it funny to get that 'message delivered' confirmation AFTER the meditation where I was asking him to message me...
I wonder if that was a sign from the universe telling me he heard my message to him .
And now this is not the only coincidence I had yesterday.
Before going to sleep I did 2 meditations on him, the send me a message one and then the PW one after the other. Now after each meditation I heard a beep in my phone like another confirmation that something was going on. The beeps were from facebook comments on my posts as I joined a Neville Goddard group on facebook where people are reviewing each other wishes and it seemed that after each of my meditations someone posted a comment that they 'reviewed' my wish to come true. 
I find that most amazing and I do believe something happened there and the universe was telling me that that my messages had been delivered to him.
Anyone experiences syncronicities like this??

Wow this is really cool! It's nice to know that intrinsically that it's working, but it's even better when you get confirmation or signs! Before my guy reappeared I kept getting calls from a number with the same name of the town he lives, just in a different state. Even yesterday the other man that I'm talking too kept mentioning/singing a song that I mainly associate with my POI.

Can you describe the whispering technique. I think I'm going to try that and the text trick ☺️

3/15/2017 1:18 pm  #3

Re: A sign from the universe or just random stuff?

Board footera