LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/17/2017 12:22 pm  #1

Sporadic Thoughts and Tips

A friend of mine recently asked me what type of LOA act did I plan to take for that evening. She was expecting techniques and methods. Well, it's important to know that LOA is always in motion, we're always doing some sort of act that contributes to LOA even if we don't realize it. To answer her question, I told her that I was on my way to pick up tickets to a Jazz Festival.  She didn't understand this because as I said she expected me to say I was going to script or work on my vision board etc. But applying love to yourself, caring for yourself, treating yourself is one of the most important things you can do in order to have your dreams come true. I hope this helps someone.

I'll post more as things come up and I hope that you all do too if you have tips or realizations that don't quite fit in other sections.

3/18/2017 1:56 am  #2

Re: Sporadic Thoughts and Tips

Jazz Fest sounds fun.  I like to do little things to cheer myself up
like listen to music and dance around, watch funny stuff on TV to
get my laugh on, and I always smile at myself when I look in the
mirror.  That really helps my spirit to be more cheerful 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/18/2017 9:40 pm  #3

Here is a line from the new Beauty and the Beast "Think of a place you want to be, see it in your mind's eye and feel it in your heart" - Beast to Belle

3/20/2017 7:19 am  #4

Self neglect is a biggie. What is wrong with putting ourselves first and giving ourselves the best?  Yes,  some of us have kids and can't really put ourselves first all of the time.  But what about when you want to do something nice for yourself or buy yourself something?  At times,  we'll want a new outfit or new shoes and we look for the lowest priced item(even though we can afford more) or we spend and do things for everyone else first(then we think of ourselves).   We can't go on that way.  If we will not make ourselves priority or pamper ourselves with the best,  how can we expect anyone else to?

3/21/2017 7:31 am  #5

I've seen the memes on social media that state things like "If you can go a whole day without talking to me, I don't need you" and I've seen people posting that their goal is to receive texts or calls each day. I actually think that is a cause of a lot of anguish. When we sit texting and calling someone all of the time,   I think we don't allow them time to miss us and we probably aren't living fully enough. I think it also puts us into the position of running out of things to talk about and we end up on dates staring at one another with those awkward silences because you've already texted your every move. This is something for us to think and talk about.  Once we get a handle on this,  it should also help with the stress that comes from "waiting" on a reply from someone.

3/22/2017 7:15 am  #6

Happiness is the ultimate goal.  The way to happiness is through love.

3/23/2017 10:47 am  #7

"The most important thing is to think highly of yourself, because if you don't, no one else will" - Aaliyah

3/24/2017 8:20 am  #8

I heard a food commercial today that said "Whatever you think about during the day, you dream about at night". They are trying to sell their burger but the quick phrase is something to think about. Think about how our thoughts affects other things.  What kind of dreams do you want to have?

Another thing: each time we look into the mirror - lets find something to compliment ourselves about and remind ourselves that we can reach any desire that we want.

3/24/2017 11:57 am  #9

I love you Avaelle. And i appreciate this so much. If something helpful comes to my mind, i'll post it here

3/24/2017 12:00 pm  #10

Awesome sauce. I love everyone too. I look forward to seeing it.

Board footera