LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2017 8:10 pm  #1

I manifested an apple pie

Since November, I've been desperate for an Entenmann's apple pie. I have not seen any of them in stores since the time of my craving. Every time I'd go to the supermarket, I'd make a beeline to the Entenmann's display to find an apple pie---all these months and nothing.

About three days ago, I went to the supermarket, and pass by the Entenmann's display without investigating because there was nothing on sale. For the hell of it, I walked back just to see if the pie was there, and much to my surprise, there were two pies on the shelf waiting for me. 

Isn't it amazing, how I was able to manifest the pie that I was craving for months once I let go of the thought of finding it. My curiosity, without expectation is why I found it.

I only bought one.

3/23/2017 8:35 pm  #2

Re: I manifested an apple pie

I don't know if this counts as manifesting but enjoy the pie

3/23/2017 8:50 pm  #3

I manifested new sheets. For five years I've been fussing about my bedding. One day as I was yanking my cruddy microfiber sheets over my bed I said "I'm getting new cotton sheets. Nice ones. For free. And it is done".  Two days later I got a coupon for 40% off from one of my favorite stores. The sheets were marked from $109 down to $30. After the 40% off it was about $17. I remembered I had a gift card from Christmas in my wallet. Boom. Free sheets.

Congratulations on your pie. It always works.

3/23/2017 8:55 pm  #4

That's pretty cool! ^-^

3/23/2017 11:19 pm  #5

Ratpack wrote:

I manifested new sheets. For five years I've been fussing about my bedding. One day as I was yanking my cruddy microfiber sheets over my bed I said "I'm getting new cotton sheets. Nice ones. For free. And it is done". Two days later I got a coupon for 40% off from one of my favorite stores. The sheets were marked from $109 down to $30. After the 40% off it was about $17. I remembered I had a gift card from Christmas in my wallet. Boom. Free sheets.

That's amazing! congratulations to you as well 

3/23/2017 11:32 pm  #6

princessgirl87 wrote:

That's pretty cool! ^-^

Thank you princess!!

3/24/2017 9:26 am  #7

No coincidences, thats definitly a manifestation HK & RP 
I love Apple pie!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/24/2017 10:08 am  #8

hellokitty wrote:

Ratpack wrote:

I manifested new sheets. For five years I've been fussing about my bedding. One day as I was yanking my cruddy microfiber sheets over my bed I said "I'm getting new cotton sheets. Nice ones. For free. And it is done". Two days later I got a coupon for 40% off from one of my favorite stores. The sheets were marked from $109 down to $30. After the 40% off it was about $17. I remembered I had a gift card from Christmas in my wallet. Boom. Free sheets.

That's amazing! congratulations to you as well 

I wasn't trying to hijack your post. When someone said that your apple pie wasn't a manifestation, I thought, "we are ALWAYS manifesting". If doesn't have to be some crazy life-changing turn of events. It can be something as small as bed sheets or apple pie.

3/25/2017 9:16 am  #9

Not so long ago in the UK, the circulation of these new, polymer material £5 notes were introduced. At this point, I'd never seen or felt one, and I was intrigued.

I remember briefly thinking about this on the way to work. I get to work, we all paid for a group lunch and someone needed change. I had a £10 note; guess what my colleague gave me? Pound coins and a new, 'plastic' £5 note! Within two hours that was manifested!

The humble or even mundane things serve to remind us (as Ratpack said) that we're manifesting all the time. If only we had that little resistance with our POIs? Because that's the secret! View your man/woman as pie, sheets... and £5 notes! Haha!

Thank you for sharing! Xxx

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

3/29/2017 2:46 pm  #10

I think it would be a really good idea to have a "mini success" thread . Where we can all just update about the random/smaller things we've manifested & discuss how we got them. I feel like that would help us to see that we are manifesting all the time . 💛

✨💛✨

Board footera